inmoment

when jingchi aroused during the chi cultivation...

in the sources has said that sucting aroused jingchi is a good way for preferment the level of body energy ; but when i sense a huge aroused jingchi and powerful sexual energy tha current in my boddy , when i am doeing some chikung practices that heat and create libido ; i dont know what should do in this circumstance in tao tuitions and basic way to conduct this energy ??? :mellow: becouse notwithstanding preferment chi of body by some masages and practices in chikung , when i sense and atract to satisfaction that libido, i sense the effect of those masages had roted and the level of energy come down rately. what i should do in this time??

Edited by inmoment

You're right that is your jing being stoked. I will avoid trying to describe any internal circulation. These are basic sensations that most meditators experience when they start. Let go of your percieved notions of these sensations and give yourself some very basic task to complete. In a monastary y ou might find y ourself scrubbing the floor.

In Yoga you might hold plank for a while, rest for 30 seconds, hold it again for a while. In chi gung standing medtation is a 100 day break in period. You increase daily for 100 days. For 100 days you get 10 in which you can stay the same. Every other day you increase by 1 minute.

In that period your perception of these basic sensations will most likely change. It's very important to give yourself some solid work to do. This will ground your practice. You should consider an internal martial art like Tai Chi Chuan, Ba Gua, or others to give you a catalyst for growth.

Good luck seeking,

Spectrum

thank you very much, spectrum ; from your explanations and they were so usefule for me... :)

but your meaning from doing "very basic task" and " some solid work" , is that a kind of penance for the body and sensual and bodily tolerance hardship during the chi kung practices?

and i am working wushu and have finished the first period of that 100 days ; and now i am doeing those practice , synthetic . in fact in the resalt of chi kong practices frome the middle of the period, i have sense and touch these sensations by more power in myself ; although real resalts fore me had been so relaxational and deep and too satisfactory for me garaduately.

but i dont know that libido and sense the more sexual chi is true , or infact should be or not? means that the true and real way is that we dont sense the libido and essence sexual chi (without transform to other kind of chi) during the time and more and more?? and in fact , do we district our these sensations and dont essay to engratiate theme?

You're right that is your jing being stoked. I will avoid trying to describe any internal circulation. These are basic sensations that most meditators experience when they start. Let go of your percieved notions of these sensations and give yourself some very basic task to complete. In a monastary y ou might find y ourself scrubbing the floor.

In Yoga you might hold plank for a while, rest for 30 seconds, hold it again for a while. In chi gung standing medtation is a 100 day break in period. You increase daily for 100 days. For 100 days you get 10 in which you can stay the same. Every other day you increase by 1 minute.

In that period your perception of these basic sensations will most likely change. It's very important to give yourself some solid work to do. This will ground your practice. You should consider an internal martial art like Tai Chi Chuan, Ba Gua, or others to give you a catalyst for growth.

Good luck seeking,

Spectrum

Spectrum you talked about a basic task like scrubbing the floor- Now the purpose of that is to get you from thinking about the sensation as it isnt neccessarily important in the sense that you need to do something with it?

Would any daily disciplined activity work ? For example say I am starting to medidate and having my first taste of these sensations would hitting a tennis ball against a wall for an hour daily work? Would there be a benefit in keeping on pointed awareness when scrubbing the floor or hitting the tennis ball if that is applicable?

Now the purpose of that is to get you from thinking about the sensation as it isnt neccessarily important in the sense that you need to do something with it?

That is a good point. It is multi dimensional like that. You are distracting your attention from the sensations of chi, and at the same time utilizing that chi into li.

Buddhists have a tendancy towards mundane tasks for some reason. I regonize that's a stereo type. I mean monastic Buddhists.

But I've done the same. Washing the car, doing the dishes, cleaning, these are all things that make you feel good when you get done and are concrete accomplisments to reinforce your inner achievements.

Paint the fence, wax the car... how does the task feel. How can it feel different. Is there any place that is tight. This is not about penance or anything like that, it's about self observation.

The other reason is not to get stuck in the obsessive cycle of "trying" to produce phenomenon.

Would there be a benefit in keeping on pointed awareness when scrubbing the floor or hitting the tennis ball if that is applicable?

Bullseye. Single point of awareness. Alpha state flow. When you lose time scrubbing the floor or playing tennis, you found it, that's the space between the lines. We change as humans, one week we may really feel it during a song, another week it wanes until we get away to the beach and lose site of civilization... another week we share it with a friend.

The sensations arnt that illusive, it's the mind distracted with those sensations that produces illusions...

Keep up the good work.

Spectrum

thank you very much, spectrum ; from your explanations and they were so usefule for me... :)

but your meaning from doing "very basic task" and " some solid work" , is that a kind of penance for the body and sensual and bodily tolerance hardship during the chi kung practices?

It's not the same as "penance". It is about bringing the chi to the surface and circulating it. Sensations associated with this practice can be a distraction to the meditator, causing him to drift off into "the space between" and "play" with the sensation w/ the eye of awareness. Not that this is bad, but drifting off on the highway and being so tunnelled out that you miss exits.... it's better to be simple engaged in driving... the whole car. Falling alsleep and waking up time is good for playing in this space between as well. But action that requires a kind of acting meditation... its just that by getting into a practice that circulates said energy will continue to use and refine it... it won't get stuck. You'll know how to GROUND. As practice refines the chi you'll be able to feel the qualitative differences of energy circulation in different circumstances... the point is when you feel something is happening, you simple observe first. That is the taoist way. Observation of the natural flow. By cleaning your house for instance you are manifesting an external action that mirrors an internal state. Clean house. Empti Mind. This is simply a suggestive state.

and i am working wushu and have finished the first period of that 100 days ; and now i am doing those practice , synthetic . in fact in the resalt of chi kong practices frome the middle of the period, i have sense and touch these sensations by more power in myself ; although real resalts fore me had been so relaxational and deep and too satisfactory for me garaduately.

but i dont know that libido and sense the more sexual chi is true , or infact should be or not? means that the true and real way is that we dont sense the libido and essence sexual chi (without transform to other kind of chi) during the time and more and more?? and in fact , do we district our these sensations and dont essay to engratiate theme?

You will sense your libido. It is the mental attachments associated with these sensations that might want to be observed for a time. Sometimes practice will make it strong. Believe me when I saw the mind is most important here and what you think about manifests in your body. If you feel distracted, take action. Sometimes you know that inaction is best and that it's just your mind, other times the body tells you what it wants. Most important don't stress about what is most natural and be kind and forgiving to yourself. We are all learning as we grow. My teacher just said. "Don't c*m every time". Simple practical advise for conservation. It gets easier for guys as they get older. When you're young you should be able to produce heat in your dan tien with retaining for the natural 3 days with minimal experimentation outside of placing the eye of awareness on the dan tien. Physical excercise will temper the body. If you run out of breath running to catch the bus, cross train.

I hope these reflections are useful to you on your journey.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

spectrum, i have very good sense from your speakings about my troubles, now and thank you very much.

almost, i understand what you say . and specialy those points thatrelates to cylestial eye and presence in moment and doing by natural feeling and "stop doing" when should we redeem our innert and essence...

and about saving and producting heat in tantean , i have touched it for many times... so on the base of your opinion , in fact i should thouch current of chi in any moment and in any action, like this quote of Tao te ching" i lug up water from shaft ... very (what) it is numinous .." and sense of these sensations in some times during the process of life and exercises _ and exist the sense to ingratiate libido ( but not by sexual relation with opponent generic , yea by sense and consentrete those arousing in in my body , merly for minutes) _ isnt bad in way of Tao ?? .....