NazunaFlower

Earth chakras and energy spots

I really never tought about this topic but a week ago I returned to a church near my hometown which I placed on a dominant position on the the top of a hill facing the sea and I felt very strange: it was a sensation of being pervaded by a strong energy, my head began pulsating and I felt a strong pressure on the middle of my forehead. I spent an hour there and I was really recharged for the rest of the day and the day after.

This place was known to be an energy spot; it is said that for this reason the catholic church was erected there and, in the woods surronding the church, many black magic symbols could be found before the police began patrolling the area extensively.

After this experience I tried to look up on the net if I could find something interesting on the subject, but I came across contrastating theories and opinions. I found an author, Ljubisa Stojanovic, who spoke about 'places of power' filled by luminous entities (amog the others mount Olympus, the Sistine chapel, Westminster Abbey, the Great Pyramis) but to me it seems a little too imaginative and I couldn't find anyone else to coroborate his opinions.

I found something on Earth chakras and vortex (Robert Coon, Jaap Van Etten - Gifts of mother Earth), but even on these subject there was no unanimous agreement: the energy spots and even the Earth chakras were different from one author to the other and even the theretical basis differed. I wonder if someone has had analogous experiences and if you know some good material on the matter, particularly on the effects of these places on meditaion and spiritual evolution...

• Like 2

It's an interesting subject, I've watched documentaries discussing what you posted about Nazuna. Personally, I've never been able to sense such things, hopefully someone on the forum can enlighten us :).

Following-Warburton-s-1873-.jpg

"The Palka Karrinya ( ‘beyond Karrinya’ ) monolith at Central Mount Wedge.

The Palka Karrinya is situated at the entrance to a large gorge which is a sacred site that has been a focal point for ancient Aboriginal ceremony, still practised to this day. Central Mount Wedge is situated in the arid Western Desert of the Northern Territory and is approximately plum centre in the middle of Australia. The white explorer Peter Warburton came here in 1873 and his camels refused to enter the gorge to drink water. The site is only used for female rituals ( ‘womens business’ )and the woman sing a Bush Plum dreaming song to invoke sustenance for the country and it is communicative in that work is being here performed to keep the site active with everyday life and time.

" On entering the Palka Karrinya gorge it is tradition to touch the monolith stone representing the Jungarrayi ancestor with a branch of eucalyptus – first timers have to throw a stone in a rock pool nearby.

From a Taoist perspective, all the horizontal strata of the rocks in the gorge and the red colour would create a very potent masculine Yang chi. Conversely the sole vertical shard, due to its Yin orientation and the water in the rock pool next to it, would concentrate, by virtue of polarity, a powerful Yin feminine force."

( http://www.veniceclayartists.com/outback-art-inner-centre-centre/ )

( check out the picture there of Old Walter Tjampitjinpa & Squeaky Mick Tjakamarra )

PalkaKarrinyaAinslieRoberts.jpg

08_rose-1.jpg

http://press.anu.edu.au/dtf/mobile_devices/ch03s04.html

We have many more here.

uluru-3551.jpg

< zoom >

Uluru-6.jpg

kata-tjuta-the-olgas.jpg

• Like 2

In regards to 'spiritual evolution' they play a greatly significant part here; myth is laid down in landscape.

Life comes through sacred sites in country , including people. Sites generate totemic forms and regulate species levels and hunting rights.

Journey needs to be made to experience and be taught there, in the sites energy field, by many means including the 'dreaming' that happens on that spot. After a while one accrues connections and the different lines, stories and songs become a network.

Its all rather complex. I can write more on it later if you are interested.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

From a Taoist perspective, all the horizontal strata of the rocks in the gorge and the red colour would create a very potent masculine Yang chi. Conversely the sole vertical shard, due to its Yin orientation and the water in the rock pool next to it, would concentrate, by virtue of polarity, a powerful Yin feminine force."

So it seems all is related to the 'structure' of the site, his composition in terms of horizontal and vertical patterns and element composition. Do you know of the existence of such sites in Europe and if there are resources (books, internet sites, etc) in which it's possible to find more about these sites?

Glastonbury is legendary for these kind of power spots - stonehenge, the various Tor, crop circles, etc.

High altitude areas in general have an enormous amount of chi. I moved to Boulder, CO for college when I was 19 and ended up staying for 10 years. The energy there is like doing an hour of chi gong per day just from being up there.

Recently, I finally visited Sedona, AZ and definitely felt the Airport Vortex. There were a bunch of annoying tourists, so I didn't stay very long. I camped in a nearby valley and my mind was unbelievably clear. I was up all night, all three nights of that trip, writing voraciously - letters to old friends, future plans... something about the energy of Sedona just made my mind open completely.

Volcanic areas are also known for this kind of energy - Mauna Kea in Hawaii is a major "earth chakra" point - Iceland, Bali... these places are world famous for a reason.

I was in Egypt for 12/21/12, and toured a lot of the temples. Whatever they were built to do, they're still doing it.

• Like 2

At Glastonbury you can really feel it as an energetic spot, its palpable there more than anywhere else I have been, the theory is that it is a cross section of powerful ley lines in the earth which are like the earths meridians which people discovered through dowsing.

Its a part time hobby of mine to visit theses power spots, mostly in the UK but have been to some in Egypt and Peru. I don't feel ley lines or do dowsing myself but it makes sense that the earth has meridians like the body does, also that there are energy centers, I believe Mount Kailash is probably one, Glastonbury another and some say Lake Titicaca is one. In India Ramana Maharshi ragarded the holy mountain of Arunachala as an awake being, so one theory is that certain areas of the earth have higher concentration of awareness, one part of your garden could be more awake than another.

When you start looking or rather feeling for them you can find them in unexpected places, one time I was sitting in an inner city park in London and began to feel like it was a place of power, I noticed all the trees were incredibly tall and straight and seemed to emit a sort of presence, I could just be imagining things of course but the Chinese say that straight trees indicate good flowing of Qi.

So it seems all is related to the 'structure' of the site, his composition in terms of horizontal and vertical patterns and element composition. Do you know of the existence of such sites in Europe and if there are resources (books, internet sites, etc) in which it's possible to find more about these sites?

Loads of info , books and links here....

https://www.britishdowsers.org/

Enjoy.

:)

The 'taoist' comments are from whoever wrote that entry in the linked site. So I would not say "all is related to the 'structure' of the site ... " I would not have put it that way ... but I found it a curious and interesting observation.

As far as the physical and vertical components ( from a materialistic , geological white fellas perspective), the only thing I can conceive of is; that shard, spear or monolith must have somehow become dislodged, fallen and landed spear like in that place.

I have no personal experience with sites in Europe but they are all over the place and often marked. I would rely more on the traditional / indigenous knowledge than many modern ' earth crystal grid' theories or people that go dowsing and 'feeling', thats how all the " no unanimous agreement: the energy spots and even the Earth chakras were different from one author to the other and even the theoretical basis differed" comes about.

Glastonbury is legendary for these kind of power spots - stonehenge, the various Tor, crop circles, etc.

High altitude areas in general have an enormous amount of chi. I moved to Boulder, CO for college when I was 19 and ended up staying for 10 years. The energy there is like doing an hour of chi gong per day just from being up there.

Recently, I finally visited Sedona, AZ and definitely felt the Airport Vortex. There were a bunch of annoying tourists, so I didn't stay very long. I camped in a nearby valley and my mind was unbelievably clear. I was up all night, all three nights of that trip, writing voraciously - letters to old friends, future plans... something about the energy of Sedona just made my mind open completely.

Volcanic areas are also known for this kind of energy - Mauna Kea in Hawaii is a major "earth chakra" point - Iceland, Bali... these places are world famous for a reason.

I was in Egypt for 12/21/12, and toured a lot of the temples. Whatever they were built to do, they're still doing it.

I'm in boulder now! I feel the exact same way. It's much different than being where I was near Akron, OH,

California is absolutely alive with energy spots!

It is also no coincidence it is called the Golden State.

The vibration here is very active and very high.

California produces over half of all the human food consumed in the US.

Something like 80% of all the almonds in the world with many other amazing stats.

It intuits and creates on a massive scale - products, thought and action.

It is alive and not stuck in the sentimentalism that is so common in the more staid and less vigorous vibration areas.

Spiritually it is a Mecca for all forms of this birth that is taking place on this planet in Western civilization - the birth of the translation of our planets most high spiritual truths to the Western psyche, the Western body.

The words of the ancient teachings in so many cases - need renewal - in some cases they do not work for many of us here in the West as they have been laid out in the past. Entirely new ways and methods are working and emerging. And the teachings are being reworded that we can hear the messages plainly.

California does not fear diversity of culture, mind or spirit - it is such a hot spot of earth energy that it will repel those that cannot handle it.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

I sometimes get this intuition - I can't get a handle on it intellectually - but an intuition that latitude effects the spiritual experience of those that live there. For example, high latitudes have very pronounced differences between summer and winter.

Anybody got any theories on this?

• Like 1

I sometimes get this intuition - I can't get a handle on it intellectually - but an intuition that latitude effects the spiritual experience of those that live there. For example, high latitudes have very pronounced differences between summer and winter.

Notice what areas have religions specific to their areas and you will not find human sacrifice in cold climate areas or if you do they are imported practice.

Areas with lots of trees change an area, lots of rocks, lots of water - moving water, still water, ocean.

The energy of the air thickness or thinness and the carrying of sound.

Everything is a spiritual experience but you can definitely see the shape of spiritual practice shaped by the environment.

A hermit cave is much easier in a warm climate, a monk cloister much easier in cold.

The massive rock structures of certain areas can embody powerful beings.

Water carries vast electric current and they are essentially no different than the rivers in the clouds.

Their are rivers within the oceans.

Magnetic activity effects humans so just from that standpoint the effect of lattitude and longitude definitely effects things.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

This is true, I felt the energy swing on myself. I moved from Montreal which is on the 45th parallel to Vancouver which is on 50th parallel. Althought the air is much warmer due to the jet stream, the sun energy is tottaly different. In summer in Vancouver the sun is stronger and the heat is dry while in winter the sun is weaker but the weather is warm and wet. In Montreal (east coast) in summer the sun is not so strong but the heat is suffocating because of the wet air from south, while in winter is very cold and dry. I suppose California as well as the whole West Coast has milder winters is hotter summers than the East Coast. Also I felt a different spiritual energy on the West Coast which resonated better with my own energy.

There are many energy nodes in the area I live in. And a lot of very old churches that were built right on top of the sacred celtic and germanic sites that honored them. There's a very large monastery called "vierzehn heiligen" (fourteen holies) nearby with a vortex that even the most non-energy sensitive people feel. I get sick in it.

There are many energy nodes in the area I live in. And a lot of very old churches that were built right on top of the sacred celtic and germanic sites that honored them. There's a very large monastery called "vierzehn heiligen" (fourteen holies) nearby with a vortex that even the most non-energy sensitive people feel. I get sick in it.

What type of sick?

I have a strong constitution and things subtle , can be sensed, but they dont effect me adversely.

Except at a couple of places ; 2 - 3 hours at Cathedral Rocks and I have a headache that just gets worse until I have to leave.

Lillian Rocks gives me a weird uncomfortable, restless feeling in the upper back and back of shoulders ... makes me shudder as if I am trying to shake something off ... it is near NImbin ... and that whole are is a bit urrrk to me.

But I like Cathedral rocks ... just cant spend long there.

P1000602.JPG