Wells

DZOGCHEN & QUANTUM MECHANICS

Why don't you do some research on consciousness while brain dead? You might learn that there is still awareness without the physical brain.

Better yet, why don't you try the practice of imagining or visualizing your light body stepping out ahead of you and visualize that you can see from that perspective. What does that tell you about the relationship of the brain, sense consciousnesses and awareness? These instructions are from Kunlun and Olds' thogal book, called "Primordial Grace".

• Like 1

In case that Jax' conclusions in his essay above are true,

They're not, so... I wouldn't waste my time reading anything he has to say on the subject.

Don't be seduced by the Jaxchen, it's a dark, dark alley with a wall at the end of it.

Edited by asunthatneversets

Slide159.jpg

I bought that poster when I was in college. I still have it in a frame hanging beside my desk.

• Like 1

They're not, so... I wouldn't waste my time reading anything he has to say on the subject.

Don't be seduced by the Jaxchen, it's a dark, dark alley with a wall at the end of it.

Your caveat is based on what factual information? More one liners which lead to walls?

• Like 1

CONCLUSION/IMPLICATION:

In case that Jax' conclusions in his essay above are true,

then his way of Dzogchen training is a spiritual way COMPLETELY INDEPENDANT FROM EXTERNAL CHI ABSORPTION OR EVEN INTERNAL CHI MANIPULATION.

A way which could be accepted by a western materialist who does not accept the asian chi theory.

Dzogchen is described by Jax in his essay as a method which follows established scientific rules,

although his conclusions remain to be proven scientifically!

The method is creating a specific state (which can be described by scientific quantum, wave & field theory) in your mind / brain and expanding that state to the whole matter of your body, in effect transforming ("releasing") your complete being into it's wave state and achiving multidimensionality, or even overdimensionality.

Perhaps it is just a language-barrier issue but help me understand how "creating a specific state (which can be described by scientific quantum, wave & field theory) in your mind / brain and expanding that state to the whole matter of your body, in effect transforming ("releasing") your complete being into it's wave state and achiving multidimensionality, or even overdimensionality" would be viewed as "follow(ing) established scientific rules?"

My question isn't about quantum electrodynamics, I think, but about your meaning in the phrase "follows established scientific rules." What rules are being followed in the method you describe in that post?