nova_b

Help! Advice on possible very old generational family curse/hex

Hey been a while since I posted on here but I need some advise from my fellow Taos. I'm 18 now but I've know since my younger days about this plight that May or may not be effecting my family. Ima first generation Belizean-American, Belize is where my family has called home the last 100 - 200 years. We're good people humble noble etc other belizeans interact with us I don't know anyone with heated disdain or anything much like that.But the moment we do any thing that someone doesn't agree upon you know when we turn into the "bad guy" for various reasons, we can hear people snickering beezlebulb under there berths. Years ago I asked my g ma why was this, she said "oh justsomething that happened in ancient times" something like that no depth and changed the subject. Once I was 16 I moved high schools and I found qi gong as a God send if I ever felt less then myself and secluded it gave me the powerful feeling I needed and the will for integration. From a span a 6-8 months I went from meditating daily to weekly to monthly until I ceased maybe I fooled myself into stopping idk. Due to shit that's recently happened to me like a floating rib injury (preety bad) that I got the end of last year from getting up out of a chair, on slot of parking tickets other financial woes, sexual problems I've been having with the girl of my dreams that I have successfully been remedying with iron groin qi gong as of late and other more iotic reasons I took an oppritunity to see a phychic. She said I'm a bright person with good intentions and a very pure heart but there is always something trying to damper my glow. We spoke about my family then asked her to try to find out exactly what happened, she described ancient times to me like my g ma mentioned and a rain forest. She said a member of my family had kicked someone out of our tribe community etc for doing something dishonorable/hateful. Any way this hateful person used all his negative energy and casted a hex on my family member that excommunicated him from the community, because of his jealousy for certain ranks we had been holding there the hate was not too hard to provoke out of him. This is what I put together from what she told me anyway, but his hate was so raw and pure what ever he did became a generational curse on my family. I looked up symptoms and yea my g ma does have a 50 year old wound that heals then reopens again after sometime but this can be due to her diabetes. Also males in my family do have the tendency to die before their parents a lot nd the females in my family all had to have ceserians for their births my gma is the only one I know that had natural births. I just want to know what needs to be done to decypher this the proper way, I was looking at some possible ancestral work I could do on here maybe that is the best way to figure this out and desolve any or all blockages. I'm a music artist and creativity was feeling a bit closed off to me as of late, i want to resolve this because if doors are blocked to me I cannot attain the information from within them I need to change lives through art and Devine insite that spurs creativity. Thanks for reading all of this and giving a helpful response I know it's alot of info to take in.

P.s my ancestors came to the new world on a slave ship they capsized that landed on st.Vincent island where they mixed with the natives there and created my race the garifunas, then we moved to Belize around 200 yrs later, phychic thinks the actual cursing happened there on st Vincent, sometime after their landing there.

Pps.i have re introduced meditation back into my life and have no plans on letting it slip away again at all, it's probly the main reason I'm here asking all the right questions. Qi gong saves my life every time.

Pss.Phychic said last time that it manifest or is a spirit and knows were attempting to remove it's work, my first tattoo was of the heart sutra mantra and I try to live daily by it's words transcendent wisdom and the power of love being known to the masses are some of what I would like to accomplish in life. I just wonder what it (spirit)maybe for words of pure light I have memorized and believe wholely to maybe cause a hindrance to it but not a complete dispersal.

That is all thanks for the help in advance.

I strongly recommend an in person teacher to guide you. Sure while these things do affect, they should not take over or be one's primary focus (that just gives them more power). Having something teach you and help you ground it out along the way will do wonders. You can also do a good cleanse and luck series.

Thanks, well I live in LA,CA and I don't have very much money any ideas on teachers I can find over here?