Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

OT: PEAT Training in France/Strassburg

Interesting!

how much is cost, and where is person sleeps etc, Harry?

Hi dear :)

it is like 300 for PEAT, and 100 Euro for the Monday on DP3. Sleeping, I don'T know yet... if you are interested send Carol an email asking about it. The opportunity hit me yesterday... so I haven'T yet figured much out. I have gotten processing over phone from her. Really like that woman.

wish you a good night, sweet cat

got to go to snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

Harry

Ok I sent an email asking about accommodations.

sweet dreams.

I'm still wondering about the VERY STRANGE dream you said you had, that you mentioned in your practise thread. obviously I'm imagining the worst possbile stuffs... :P:blink:

I will post here whatever response I hear about peat accom.

I havent seen shrek3.

the person you never thought of: If you think about them, and figure out what qualities they embody to you, or what they bring out in you, or how they make you feel.

That will give you the clue as to why you were doing whatever it was you were doing, with them.

the person you never thought of: If you think about them, and figure out what qualities they embody to you, or what they bring out in you, or how they make you feel.

That will give you the clue as to why you were doing whatever it was you were doing, with them.

Not to bust in on your conversation, but Cat is right. Many times when you have dreams about having sex with someone it's because they have a quality that you would like to bring out in yourself. I have dreamed about several bosses and once even dreamed about my pastor (there's NO WAY I'd do that in my real life!).

V.

My theory (since he mentioned Shrek) is that Harry was dreaming he was banging the human princess Fiona (from Shrek), who then turned into an ogre during the act. OR, he was doing it with that laidy dragon while flying. What would be the dream interpretation for that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Harry, why are you mentioning you're single? Celibacy period already over? :D

My theory (since he mentioned Shrek) is that Harry was dreaming he was banging the human princess Fiona (from Shrek), who then turned into an ogre during the act. OR, he was doing it with that laidy dragon while flying. What would be the dream interpretation for that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess was either donkey or puss-in-boots, but they're both guys. :lol:

Girls and guys come on... it was about babies :rolleyes: a female friend from school (whom I never would have thought of) in a wrestling position on top of me holding me tight between her thighs and telling me we make a good match to bring to life a baby...

and nope. celibacy period is far from being over...

that doesn'T mean though one can not make a deep connection :)

:)

Harry

Girls and guys come on... it was about babies :rolleyes: a female friend from school (whom I never would have thought of) in a wrestling position on top of me holding me tight between her thighs and telling me we make a good match to bring to life a baby...

Sorry Harry - we're just having a little fun with you. ;)

V.

Yeah man, just joking. :)

I have to say though, when I read it was about babies, what you wrote next wasn't exactly what came to mind first. :lol:

I think the dream means you are being too serious, and have to bring forth your inner child more. :)

V I sometimes love making a fool of myself for others to enjoy having fun about/with me. So no gripes :D

And Peter: I am less serious than you think. Actually mentioning me being single to a certain extent was my inner child at play here...

and kitty: interesting analysis :D and yes: I seem to open up more for the idea of a deeper connection! Now just missing is someone on the same page... but actually I am not in a hurry. As I first got to see if that "new development" actually stabilizes and leaves me a more mature being :)

:)

Harry

PS: currently "fighting" with keeping up the practice :rolleyes:

oops.. EVEN more, I should have said... :ph34r:

:D

Yeah I know. It's what you can't get, isn't it :rolleyes:

You know: it is not so much the celibacy part posing troubles right now but finding a balance between enough sleep and time for practice... and I tell you one thing: if you hear there are practices that seem to require much less time... you can bet once ego would immediately love to go for them :D

Everyone in your dreams is part of you.

Apparently.

And, good grief, will Cat and Sunshine please please stop flirting and get it on? I can't take the suspense.

About time for the first Taobums marriage, isn't it?

Sign in to follow this