not intended to lift 100 pounds

or to pull trucks !!! :wacko:

Or OMG even ten pounds!!!

LOL

But if your into that ...

*Blush*

Good Luck!

Shon

This is a link to that book through amazon if you were wondering!

http://www.amazon.com/American-Shaolin-Fly...=dp_kinw_strp_1

LOL!

I Have So Much to learn!!!

Thanks!

there are some body parts

not intended to lift 100 pounds

or to pull trucks !!! :wacko:

Or OMG even ten pounds!!!

LOL

But if your into that ...

*Blush*

I've heard that some Tibetan monks practice such things although I also found it rather amusing. I figure it's just an initiation thing to prove they've cultivated certain disciplines and practices so that they can progress to other teachings. Most of us realise that sexual energy has much to do with cultivating chi but I figure some people just go to far! :D

Sometimes you just gotta make a judgment call and hanging weights off your *%^#@ just aint right.

LOL,LOve it!

Aww,my ribs hurt!

To Funny!

Thanks!

Shon

All I see is fear :P Everything in life is about training and conditioning. The body's greatest ability is adaptation. That is why whilst the human body has a slim spine at the center of everything, weight lifter have found ways of lifting as much as 200kg and more. Being that I have not seen many active practitioners to shear views with, I will have to leave the topic. yet , I will point out the thousands,maybe even millions, of people have been hanging weights for penis size benefits (especially in the USA ) for a very long time before the news of how a similar method could be used to for cultivative purposes hit the west.

I support tact over fear. This is why I started with o.5 kg but I can say the 10pounds is definitely a joke to me right now and it can not do anything for me. I can see why this has not appealed to some members. But I will say to those that are unsure, that if you can move from nothing to lifting 5pounds, your ability to control your losses would have more than trippled and soon after, even 10p will be joke to you. If anybody makes up their mind and wants to give the method a go then send me private mail and i will give you some essential oils you can use as an after training massage oil to prevent thrombosis and and improve circulation. I can understand why some of us here are a bit skeptical. For me, I have a history of penis exercise and I do not see why any man shouldn't. why should a man not keep his entire body fit? The benefits of keeping your essence should be revisited.

With best regards

f

Edited by Fusion

YES,YES!

IT'S FEAR!

Definite FEAR!

LOL!

Their must be other practitioners out there ?

Lot's have looked at this heading?

I Hope I didn't scare anyone away with my own joking!

The human body is amazing what it can adapt to :D

This body of mine is workin' to hard

trying to adapt to other things though,

right now!

A sad thing to have that as a worry for folks(size).

What must that do to a soul.

Can understand cultivation

& striving to better oneself in whatever ways

but can tell ya what ever anyone is Is perfect !

Not to get to personal but how can you not with such a subject?

As long as one is willing to learn

and open to playing and having fun ... Size dosen't matter :rolleyes:

.05 kg?

what's that in ounces ?

Used to use fishing weights that were 4 ounces to keep the line down.

Is that what folks use for this, fishing weights?

Or do the actually make ones special for the job?

Could be a good market!

how do they attach,

is there a certain kind of "sling"

One could hook the weights onto?

thrombosis!!!???!!!

IS IT WORTH IT!!!

Oh My.

sounds like it could turn blue

and then you know what happens, Right?!?

LOL

Am Sorry.

am trying to be serious!

I do think any exercise one finds to do

Will be a learning experience along the way.

What stands out the most as far as what you've leaned

through all this?

Stay well,

Shon

& Play Carefully!!!

:P

Whether it is worth it depends one how smartly you use information made available to you.

As with all things in life, there is hardly any without the plus and minus . The key is balance and the answer is qi. I have heard people hear speak against allowing chi to get to the head amongst the many other I have heard. Thrombosis I brought up cos i like to tell of all possibilities however remote they are, not that I do not know how to shut up. People die from car accidents everyday but people buy their grandmothers cars and the driving lessons tell them of the risks and the world keeps driving. One can not attain an iron penis by confronting digestive biscuits. Thrombosis is not really encouraged by Iron crotch . But I can tell you that Clamping is more likely to cause this. yet it's one of the most widely practiced method. I'm just a clean truth teller. A good soldier knows that in all things he must know how to strike and guard. And he succeed largely because he is victorious in his heart and has defeated doubt before leaving for his campaign.

For someone that is new, he might now have the chi to pump into his penis so i hinted on oils for the sake of balance, optimization and precaution. Size is not the main issues that makes men take up penis exercise and i do not believe in size as I have advised against it in my past post were i made mention of plastic deformation. Men are bombarded with sexually related issues, so some do routines for health related issues. Yet one still find men boasting that they are stallions yet public news has it that well over of men(30% i'm being generous ) suffer from premature ejaculation alone. I have also found that WISE old men who have been diagnosed of Prostatitis out-perform the younths in bedroom engagements. The problem of premature ejaculation and tottal control is what Iron crotch makes a joke out of . Whilst some men have the ability to stay, thier penis may not have the physical fortitude to stay and remain hard without fagiue, this too is sometimes why some men engage in penis exercise. Hanging weights is a mere droplet in the ocean of routins men have fashioned for themselves. Personally i have no problems with size or stay power im just prepared to achieved perfection.

The head, the penis, the toes . . . these comprise parts of the body that can be called extreemities and as a result, are often the first to be deprived of nutrient rich blood when the body fails or aging process begings. this is why older people are so supceptable to alzheimer's decease and erectile dyfunction as the heart and endocrime system is weakened by overweight or age.

Wether the thrombosis (this is the product of over-zealousnes) or not , the truth is that as we get older plaque will form within the penis. Even a stalion who stays more than 80min in one streach of sex without quick brakes is exposing himself to premanent damage. So reality is that all is danger! Weher we like it or not, the penis will shrink and it's abilites will dwindle with as we approch retirement. I'm not one to take refugge in self-deception and denial that is why i support anything that promotes and assures good health right to the last day. Taoism support this veiw too.

Next time you see a martial artist braking bricks with his fist do not ask him if broken nockels ' is realy worth it', ask how he does it and others can't under normal circumstances

As for what I have learnt from all these; I have learnt that sexual health and the retion of jing should be one of the most sort after thing by men apart from a good marriage and money. Ironically the penis has a role in all this :-) even if the man say it's not so. But it take two to tango and make such conclusions.

I am very glad I found these procedures. I laugh all the time and feel good all the time. I wear a victorious heart like a roman soilder each time I think about the possibilities and abilities that are at my disposal. I am just 29 but i know that I will feel look and perform like I am fresh off the block by they time I am at 79. My body would have become adapted to vast proportions of sexual energy I would have become better from it. I am not one to boast so I will confess that ejaculation still escaps me (rarely. only the very strong ones) but even when it does, it does not hinder my ability to continue without stoping as a man will not loose his erection unless he achieves full discharge of his ejaculate. Sometimes it mere pre-ejaculate (nearly transparent seminal fluids) So the prolactine theory is not 100% true. Now I never fail to halt ejaculation even when it has started. Failure is to halt it after loosing about 15% of the true volume. This is so because ejaculation is composed of a series of contractions each one representing a pump. Each time a person halt an ejaculation (convulsions ) in this manner, after letting go of your grip on the uro-genital. The muscles's convulsive action which would have been felt in the penis would be seen more prominent between the testiculs and anus. At such times, i find these muscles still convulsing foolishly after the period for orgasmic emission has elapsed. Thereafter, there would be a relief. That is the location of your major sexual muscle. If you breath and route the energy upwards during this period, you'd better be able to handel it. Yet the engery you've displaced will be routed through the body more calmly later if you dont bother provided you already have a strong energy stream round the body.

Cheers

Edited by Fusion

Much wisdom Fusion. Thank you for the effort to inform.

Part of which i learnt from you

Regards

sure you could learn with out a teacher

But the long term damage caused by doing so could be devastating :)

Thanks for pointing that out -- hilarious and amazing. I think this is featured in a "Deadly Avengers" movie -- where they go to this brothel and the lady puts her hand down there only to be shocked.

hahahaa :lol:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hyNmV2Y43ko

This really made me laugh..........

:D

I think this is the skill from Shaolin where they can draw the "testicles" back into the body.....

Yes, 0:13-0:16 part is the best and I will figure out how to put in on my cell phone as an animated background.

As for the testicles drawing back in, I started having it spontaneously after certain meditation practices. Basically the balls are pulled to the left and right side of your penis.

Basically the balls are pulled to the left and right side of your penis.

Yup. Product of SKF practice it is.