Sign in to follow this  
Aasin

Possible ISP issue

Hello there. So I usually don't post much here on the TaoBums (I frequent the TeaHouse message board more) but I regularly read the topics here on this board. So here is my issue. In a few days, I will be heading to Ecuador to stay with Starjumper on his land for a couple of months. Now I know he has ruffled some feathers here in the past and that his account was banned. What I'm wondering though is that if I attempt to access the message board from his ISP address, will I be able to? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Send me a picture of you and him together in Ecuador and then tell him to contact me.

• Like 2

Personally, I'd like to have Starjumper back. He's been out for a while, he's prickly, but imo he walks the walk, knows his stuff and is more authentic in anger and practice then most.

• Like 1

Send me a picture of you and him together in Ecuador and then tell him to contact me.

I will do that.

Personally, I'd like to have Starjumper back. He's been out for a while, he's prickly, but imo he walks the walk, knows his stuff and is more authentic in anger and practice then most.

Haha so I hear.

But then why would you need to log in?

Even though I don't post often, I'd still like the option to be able to if there is something I'd like to say.

Hey there dawei. I spoke to Starjumper and he said he does not have your contact information. Can you please give me your email address so we can send you the picture when I get to Ecuador? I'll send you a PM as well. Thank you.

Sign in to follow this