adept

Stephen Knapp

Glad you found some dependable resource to help nurture your strength in recovery.

You will be thought of in my prayers, not so much for healing, but out of care and concern.

Blessings of courage and patience!

• Like 1

I've only just learned something truly awful about the scandal surrounding the Hare Krishna movement, especially Prabhupada, who made lots of disparaging remarks against women, jews, racist and bigoted comments and views. There's also some concerns of paedophile activity, poisonings and even murder !

I had no idea whatsoever of any of this !

I'm sorry but I can't be part of any practice, however beneficial, with a such a sick, twisted and tainted past. :angry:

• Like 1

I don't know the details about what you say but I had heard some of those things years ago. BUT remember that mantra along with Krishna related schools were here long (exceedingly long) before the particular group you've brought up came along and screwed up... thus I suggest you look into bona-fide lineages from Lord Vishnu based schools. (problems such as these happen with just about all religions throughout the thousands of years they have been around)

Edited by 3bob