Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

DNA hears sound for magic

This is cool, and it DID get published in scientific journals in Russia, of which at least one used to be top level (don't know what its current situation is though). The author of the article butchered one of the researchers' names beyond recognition so it's small wonder he couldn't find any references.

Drew, I'm halfway through your dissertation. I've a feeling we need to talk someday... :)

This is cool, and it DID get published in scientific journals in Russia, of which at least one used to be top level (don't know what its current situation is though). The author of the article butchered one of the researchers' names beyond recognition so it's small wonder he couldn't find any references.

Drew, I'm halfway through your dissertation. I've a feeling we need to talk someday... :)

That's cool. I'm going be doing full-lotus all day. First day the university kicks in so strong energy on campus. haha.

My dreams last night we're so wild and vivid! Had a good full-lotus day yesterday haha.

That's cool. I'm going be doing full-lotus all day. First day the university kicks in so strong energy on campus. haha.

My dreams last night we're so wild and vivid! Had a good full-lotus day yesterday haha.

Full lotus all day!? I certainly am a big afficionado of full lotus meditation (in fact, I tend to think meditation is only available to bodyminds sittable in full lotus, if one can't assume this pose for meditation it means "relaxation" is what is being practiced, not "meditation") -- but all day? ??? On the physical level, it can ruin your knees in no time. On the spiritual level, according to Ancestor Lu (the immortal Lu Dongbin), it will accumulate so much yin that you might turn into a "hungry ghost" in the next world, seeking yang from the living. I vote for two hours tops, followed by a vigorous kidney massage and a hot yang meal.

Full lotus all day!? I certainly am a big afficionado of full lotus meditation (in fact, I tend to think meditation is only available to bodyminds sittable in full lotus, if one can't assume this pose for meditation it means "relaxation" is what is being practiced, not "meditation") -- but all day? ??? On the physical level, it can ruin your knees in no time. On the spiritual level, according to Ancestor Lu (the immortal Lu Dongbin), it will accumulate so much yin that you might turn into a "hungry ghost" in the next world, seeking yang from the living. I vote for two hours tops, followed by a vigorous kidney massage and a hot yang meal.

The qigong Master I took classes from did full-lotus in a cave for a month straight: no sleep, no water, no food.

Now he's a healer and works with the Mayo Clinic: http://springforestqigong.com. He heals late-term cancer, paralysis, AIDS, deafness and many other incurable diseases.

My experience is that the small universe is the best to build up the energy so the channels open up but it takes a quiet protected area to sit a chair for focusing the mind through the small universe practice.

I don't have that so I sit in full-lotus which better channels the energy but as I accumulate yin energy I need to shoot my yang energy out of my third eye. The yin is the lower half of the body and the energy is the upper half. So the yin turns into yang and the yang into emptiness or formless awareness.

When the cycle occurs then I have an internal climax and my vagus nerve pulsates -- it's a female orgasm, although I'm a male. haha.

But my yang energy is shot into females and then the female yin energy shoots into me.

Of course what makes this happen is the emptiness or formless awareness which I think is female as well. Most of Nature does not need males. haha.

If I don't eat then the process becomes much stronger and the electrochemical bliss converts more to electromagnetic chi and then finally to light. I then see white light around people.

This current level of energy is of course after I had stopped practicing and my energy channels had closed up a bit because 7 years ago I went 8 days with no food, just doing full-lotus and small universe and tai-chi, while taking classes from Master Chunyi Lin.

I healed my mom of a serious leg debilitation at that point but then I accidently pulled this lady's spirit out of her head! oops! haha.

So that's what got me reading one book a day which resulted in the linked blogbook. enjoy! haha.

The qigong Master I took classes from did full-lotus in a cave for a month straight: no sleep, no water, no food.

Now he's a healer and works with the Mayo Clinic: http://springforestqigong.com. He heals late-term cancer, paralysis, AIDS, deafness and many other incurable diseases.

My experience is that the small universe is the best to build up the energy so the channels open up but it takes a quiet protected area to sit a chair for focusing the mind through the small universe practice.

I don't have that so I sit in full-lotus which better channels the energy but as I accumulate yin energy I need to shoot my yang energy out of my third eye. The yin is the lower half of the body and the energy is the upper half. So the yin turns into yang and the yang into emptiness or formless awareness.

When the cycle occurs then I have an internal climax and my vagus nerve pulsates -- it's a female orgasm, although I'm a male. haha.

But my yang energy is shot into females and then the female yin energy shoots into me.

Of course what makes this happen is the emptiness or formless awareness which I think is female as well. Most of Nature does not need males. haha.

If I don't eat then the process becomes much stronger and the electrochemical bliss converts more to electromagnetic chi and then finally to light. I then see white light around people.

This current level of energy is of course after I had stopped practicing and my energy channels had closed up a bit because 7 years ago I went 8 days with no food, just doing full-lotus and small universe and tai-chi, while taking classes from Master Chunyi Lin.

I healed my mom of a serious leg debilitation at that point but then I accidently pulled this lady's spirit out of her head! oops! haha.

So that's what got me reading one book a day which resulted in the linked blogbook. enjoy! haha.

You do realize other people read these forums and some even base there lives around what they read here.You could be doing much damage to the poor individuals that may happen to take this bullshit as fact and apply it to there own lives.

In my opinion i think you should keep this to your self

You do realize other people read these forums and some even base there lives around what they read here.You could be doing much damage to the poor individuals that may happen to take this bullshit as fact and apply it to there own lives.

In my opinion i think you should keep this to your self

Here try out these videos of a qigong master. Should help you find the truth. haha.

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/209-A-...us-of-Java.html

Stretch your knees first. Use half lotus, then full.

No need for all day bro that sounds obsessive but to each their own. Your on your own w that. None of us are bound to your practice.

I use full lotus for extended sitting meditation. Your legs will go numb at first, w/ practice they won't go so numb and your hips / sacrum will open up more. The following day you might find some adjustments occuring at the top of your spine / underneith your skull.

Chi Gung, Tai Chi, Martial Art training, the physical practice changes things subtly. Look for subtle changes daily. That is the power of longevity arts. Do not ignore the mundane. Therein lies the profound.

The power of forums is that extremely motivated individuals can taste truth and get a little reflection off other seekers on the way.

Spectrum

Sign in to follow this