Sign in to follow this  
Saijun

Hello Everyone

Hello,

I am a Buddhist in the Soto Zen tradition, and I've come to believe that oftentimes Taoists can cut right to the heart of the matter in a way that Zen folk sometimes can't because in Zen there can be a certain amount of bickering over minutae while missing the over-arching picture.

I'm kind of a bad Buddhist.

I've also gone back to school after a while out of it to finish my degree in international relations. After that, I'm considering either an MA in conflict resolution and peacekeeping, or an MBA in finance because bills are a thing.

I've admired this forum from the outside for a while and I'm excited to finally be a part of it.

Regards,

Saijun

• Like 1

Hello saijun, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

You appear to be quite perceptive re Taoist approach :-)

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this