Sign in to follow this  
rokomo

Hey there

My name is Rokomo. Today I wasted to much energy, and I was feeling all tired and lacking in concentration power. I googled sperm and sexual energy and I some how found myself to this site via a comment on an article about sexual energy transmutation. I need to get better at controlling these urges.

I feel that the powers that rule the world want to keep a large majority of men docile and weak through practice of ejaculating that life force. I do not know how to stop... I have tried countless times, but I just end up doing it again.... It is an addiction that eats away my soul. Sigh... will try again! I don't know how, but it is always waiting for me in the corner even when I feel safe.

Right now I lack creative brain fluid to even write an interesting post. Sorry guys. Right now I am in the state below thought called, being "SPACED OUT", but I will try to right a interesting short biography.

I do not know who I am. I have given up trying to form an identity. I just know that I am the awareness that perceives reality from a limited perspective, and who I am is just undefinable. I don't mind what happens in life. It happens and I try not to react to emotionally to it. I do not have a close group of friends, and am bit of a loner, but I don't mind.

I am trying qigong, meditation, and listening to binaural beats. Anyways if you have more questions please ask.

• Like 1

Hello rokomo, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Here's a thread that may provide you with a little inspiration:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/22912-semen-retention-100-days-and-my-experiences/

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this