Sign in to follow this  
TomBrad

New Bardon-related books on Amazon

Hi,

I just noticed these titles on Amazon yesterday:

The Golden Book of Wisdom: Revelation of the 4th Tarot Card According to Franz Bardon
by Seila Orienta (Author), Peter H Windsheimer (Translator)
Alchemy ? The Mysteries of the Philosopher's Stone: Revelation of the 5th Tarot Card According to Franz Bardon
by Seila Orienta
There are no reviews at present. Does anyone know anything about them?

£4-78 on lulu with the following blurb....

"Seila Orienta wrote this description of the 4th Tarot Card according to the system of Franz Bardon.

For the first time in the history of occult literature, this 4th Tarot Card of the great Hermes Trismegistos is being described and revealed. Included are unknown concentration and meditation exercises. Furthermore, there is a reference to the difference of magic and mysticism, as well as the dangers of a one-sided path. Ultimately, upon completion of the 4th Tarot Card, there will be a technique of unification with the universal God, who is the master of the sun sphere. In Quabbalah, this master is called 'Metatron'."

Looks to be translated from German.

Edited by GrandmasterP

There does seem to be a fair amount of literature on the subject in German which hasn't yet been translated, such as e.g. the books by Peter Dexheimer.

There does seem to be a fair amount of literature on the subject in German which hasn't yet been translated, such as e.g. the books by Peter Dexheimer.

Have fun here....

http://www.hermetik.ch/eidolon/literatur/literatur_de/literatur_a-z/literatur_de_a.htm

Be careful of what you wish for though.

If that site had a theme tune it could well be ' Springtime for Hitler' from Mel Brooke's movie ' The Producers'.

Here....

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

Gott im himmel!! I think that Frater U.D.'s a good writer, but he reckons Bardon's approach is too pedestrian.

I wish I could meet just one person who has actually completed any of the steps in Bardons works... All I've managed to do is achieve the mystic death state which he describes and am able to transmit my thoughts outward into the world which are expressed through other people verbally. It's quite a bother when I'm alone in bars because people who have no mental willpower end up blabbering out my thoughts sometimes .

I wish I could meet just one person who has actually completed any of the steps in Bardons works... All I've managed to do is achieve the mystic death state which he describes and am able to transmit my thoughts outward into the world which are expressed through other people verbally. It's quite a bother when I'm alone in bars because people who have no mental willpower end up blabbering out my thoughts sometimes .

Can you explain the mystic death state?

Sign in to follow this