Sign in to follow this  
Kitty707

Evil whispering in my ear at night

I always have dreams at night but they can be really crazy. I know that dreams have a meaning of your life or future but I wouldn't know. Normally by the time I wake up, I never remember my dreams. It's once in a while when I do remember a dream. As crazy as it would sound but I would like to share it with you guys a piece of me because first of all, no one lives forever and if there's someone who understands what I'm going through or wants to be helpful, I would be very thankful to anyone who replays. There are mysterious/evil things going in my life. And I do kinda know why but I don't have all the answers. You know who Jenn is? She's on my friends list if you look her up in my profile. Her story is similar like mine. Ya it's sad and scary. I try to leave her a message but she hasn't logged on in years. But anyways there are demons haunting me everyday. They follow me everywhere I go. It's like demon attachment. They talk to me through any kind of noises, I've seen like a white foggy shadow flying a round and a dark shadow. I've also seen light. They like to whisper in my ear and enter in my dreams. I believe in God but there's Christians who would tell you that satan or his demons Cannot read your mind or thoughts or know what your thinking... BS! They can! And they have proven to me. A lot of times I think about something random or I say something in my head, and they reply to what I said in my head. And yeah my mouth is closed. They do threaten my life and hurt me on my chest. They want me to obey them and they say they are angels from God..... -____- anyways I'm not going to explain everything about it here I just said a part of it. Anyways since a month now every time I go to bed, I listen to this Christian guy praying at night in YouTube. He does many verity of prayers. And long prayers. So, I listen to him last night & a demon came in my dream. The way that the YouTube guy prays, well the "demon" came to my dream and used the guy prayer and twisted his words. I don't remember nothing what the demon was saying but I do remember he was saying evil wicked things & against me. But I must say at the time I was deeply asleep so I wasn't awake. So throughout the man on youtube praying as the demon was talking over him and twisting his words, as soon as the man finished his prayer and said amen, the demon who was praying evil told me and kept telling me to say Amen in my sleep. It said, say amen! Say amen! And I said No! After that I felt it flee from me . I then woke up as I immediately prayed to God. I was just thinking... me being that heavenly asleep, Thank God I didn't say amen to the devil. Plus the Bible does say, resist the Devil, and he will flee.

glad it worked it worked out well. What you listen to before sleep tends to invade your dreams. If the guy your listening to is into demon attacks and the need for protection you might want to switch and listen to a youtube that's a little more loving and soothing.

The first step would be to deeply introspect into oneself to see which aspects are drawing these sorts of forces and energies to you. Purify yourself (and your internal conflicts) and you also purify your external environment.

Oh a more physical and very practical level salt works really well :). Or salt water.

• Like 1

and he will flee.

just dont let anything fool you into believe you arent in control. you are - issue orders accordingly.

• Like 3

Sorry for not being helpful, but since god and other silly stuff doesn't exist, it would be interesting to see how your brain reacts to other inputs. I think you perceive these things as demonic because of your christian programing.

These prayer videos might be making it worse. They enforce the idea that the voices are demons, and you're using the only way you can think of to fight demons, in a perpetual circle of madness.

You should change your way of thinking about these things. Paranoia makes it worse, but maybe you could shift your attention at something else and blame it instead. Think about fish, and maybe that will attack you instead, or something physical that you can destroy. Think about teletubbies and see how silly that will turn out.

Actually, no, that would be even creepier...

Maybe instead of creepy stuff like prayer, fish, and teletubbies, fill your head only with positive thing. Change your whole environment. The music you listen to, and things you watch.

I can't stop listening to this song, for example

• Like 1

I can give you some advice on this as I was possessed by a demon for about 3 years. I finally got it removed by Sifu Jenny last summer. Since then I have found out that I have actually a sub-personality in me which attracts entities and demons. I don't want to go into to much detail here because this is very personal...

I suggest you do four things :

1) Play the chant "namo amituofo" where you sleep during a few hours. And also try to do 30 min of chanting everyday. Chanting of "namo amituofo" will generate yang chi and work on the heart and crown chakra. All these things will make you more resistent to entity influence.

2) Try to be as loving as you can. Also try to laugh a lot, I found those to be what demons are most weak against. Though the laugh most come from the heart.

3) Try not to have fear as fear will weaken you and strengthen the demons.

4) Do some meditation or intro perspective thinking to find out if one part of you intentionally attracts the entities.

Stay safe and good luck,

Josama

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

+1

Cultivating Nembutsu will generally sort out any and all issues along these lines.

May be an idea to talk things over with someone professionally medically qualified as well though.

Auditory hallucinations are always best checked out.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Thank you everybody who replied. I appreciate it so much! Anything is helpful and I will look forward to more replies and opinions. I truly appreciate it. If you would like to send me a personal message you can. Feel free to send or ask.

But the other thing is that ... Well some of you won't believe me, but it's ok or some would know what I'm talking about. Someone put something on me wicked evil. I know who it was but I don't know why or what.

Don't let this stuff get to your head too much. I spent 2 years in darkness meditating for many hours everyday to try and fix an energetic problem I had. it was basically two years wasted. I still want to meditate all day everyday with the thought that I will become enlightened and all my problems will go away, but it isn't so easy. just a personal example of how this stuff can draw out if we don't find balance and be practical.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 2

The first step would be to deeply introspect into oneself to see which aspects are drawing these sorts of forces and energies to you. Purify yourself (and your internal conflicts) and you also purify your external environment.

Oh a more physical and very practical level salt works really well :). Or salt water.

Or, as an immediate measure, tell 'him' if he doesnt get nicer you will throw the salt in his eyes ... and also this " and by the way, I have started to figure out what is going on ... I will get back to you shortly. "

• Like 1

Demonic oppression /curse

Ha ... numerous have been 'put upon me' few have worked ... and they have been little matters, none like you describe have worked ... and that is for a reason ; its a 'weakness' in you, a hole in your armour, or an imbalance that needs addressing ( whatever you will) ... or even ... a mode of expression your imaginative soul needs to experience via your physical life ( ego self and material senses).

We all have them ... so this indicates to me it is not wholly reliant on any outside cause or curse ... so now you have an opportunity to address this internally.

My first question is; did this only start happening since the 'curse event'.

What you describe is a 'persecuting spirit' and from the info you gave , also 'an hallucination of a negative order' (dont be put off by the words and terms, they can be interchangeable - I'll get to that ) . To balance the forces you need 'liberating spirit' and contact with n 'hallucination of a good order.'

If you are not dealing with just a curse (meaning if the curse is removed it goes away) or even if you are ( due to activation and any residual effect from that) , due to what you described, it fits right into a field I have been involved with , theoretically with research and practically for quiet a few years.

I have a few posts on the subject spread through the General Discussion forum > Esoteric and Occult Discussion :

My views are based on the work of a blend of Classical Philosophy, Magical evocation / invocation from a variety of traditions and Medical Psychiatry ( I dont mean I have blended them ... I followed and studied the view of those that have blended them ... and have had success with the results ; ref. Dr Wilson VanDusen ) .

As to whether these experiences constitute a 'reality 'or not objective or subjective, I adopt a very similar view to Patrick Harpur ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Harpur )

If this approach interests you I could PM you a fuller document that covers what is in a few of my posts on this subject.

[ And in the meantime, in case you didn't realise, there is a clear remedy outlined in both the magical and medical sources ]

PS ... cultural ID is insignificant in this process ... you get rid of the BS Christian crap and a hungry ghost or Kadaicha Man will 'get you' .... its a psyche ( soul / psychology ) need and process.

• Like 1

In empty mind meditation, my mind would try to keep thinking thoughts and I would loose control of them. The voices in my head turned into familiar people and sometimes would yell crazy stuff. That stuff can easily be confused with demons. And if you think that things running outside of your vision are bad, this one time it got to bad that I saw a wall of faces right in front of me in daytime.

Freakout levels reached maximum capacity that day.

Another suggestion would be to contact Sifu Jenny http://easterninternalarts.com.

She does online consultations over Skype. During my treatment, she told me about a few of her cases. One patient who was influenced by Alien energy, another who had a curse. I can't be sure on this, but I think curses would be generally harder to deal with than simple influence by demons because a curse is an intentional attack on you. While demons only look for a host.

Also, this may be karma related, someone getting revenge on you for something you did in a past life. I think these are even harder to deal with...

Chanting does reduce karma, so in your case I would try chanting for a few days to see if it's getter better and if it doesn't to contact Sifu Jenny or another person who may be able to help you.

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this