Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Accelerate your cultivation...

Very nice little talk imho:

Seems like a good chap too, he also looks like the classic western idea of the Christian god (wonder wether he is cultivating this image?)

• Like 3

there is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that there's hardly anything left of us to criticize the rest of us

happy festivus

:lol:

fault finding in others is the greatest roadblock to spiritual evolution

but last and best

concentrated persistence, a dogged determination to reach the goal, come whatever may :)

• Like 2

what do you guys think about how he says it's possible to make a super child. like a child that is divine?

Edited by MooNiNite

my experience with kids goes something like,

teach them and give them proper space to thrive and they do, and they will come up with things that often surprise you.

of course, I have many ideas after the fact :lol:

my experience with kids goes something like,

teach them and give them proper space to thrive and they do, and they will come up with things that often surprise you.

True that. Good kids, yes.

Super kids, I don't know, that might be for the comic books.

matter of fact, too much, too soon, can drive kids away, ala Krishnamurti. Who pretty much said: Take your theosophy and shove it. (or did he? I'm a little fuzzy on it, but he did walk away I believe)

there is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that there's hardly anything left of us to criticize the rest of us"

fault finding in others is the greatest roadblock to spiritual evolution

I would agree with this and all the greatest masters teach this too. If we are all and they are us are we not just hurting ourselves?

It's been my experience also that many times people judged as below us have something to teach if we are open.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this