Sign in to follow this  
BaguaKicksAss

Get your commune started! :)

With ever growing snowmobile restrictions in the US,...Bradian would be a nice winter destination resort for snowshoers, xcountry skiiers, and snowmobiles.

And with a yearly Tumo Festival, it could attract Qi Gong practioners from around the world. The yearly Tumo winner (how many wet towels they can dry while sitting nearly naked in the snow) would get a free Bradian historic house.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrBT7esHvhTvxMAU6xXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0dmVubnU5BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1NNRTY0MV8x?_adv_prop=image&fr=fp-yie10-s&va=bradian+bc+canada

• Like 1

What would your Commune look like?

Mine would be a hilly area. Houses would have to be like Hobbit holes. Dug into the surrounding hills. Mostly underground. One wall could be exposed. Wonderfully environmental, keeping things cooler in summer, warmer in winter, better views. Gardens would be considered a norm.

A weekly communal party would be a must. Playing a musical instrument or having a particular artistic ability you could use for the community would be a plus.

Mine wouldn't follow too much of a communist life style. Money and outside jobs would be fine. I'd require a certain hours of communal work to done each month.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this