Josama

How to work on your sub-personalities?

Apart from the SELF every human has all kinds of different personalities. While the SELF is compassionate, loving and most importantly quiet, the other personalities are egoistic and chatter.

In my case I am able to very clearly hear the voices of those sub-personalities while I am in SELF. However how I can I work with them and make them evolve or release?

Talking to them doesn't work...

• Like 1

Interesting topic ... and a giant one. No one quick solution and answer ... could be a lifes work ?

IMO they need a system of governance. To first distinguish what that might be, one has to understand the components, their needs, problems and benefits.

The difficulty also is distinguishing them from any concept of self. Some of them can assume 'self' - what ever that is - IMO a 'construct'.

Regardless of numerous preliminaries one needs a model. Thats why there are all these maps about of psychological models. Also cosmic hierarchies

Otherwise you are just dealing with a crowd ... when that gets upset, it can turn into an unruly mob. Not a nice feeling inside.

Exo-psychology looks at a general plan, one could even use a constitution of some magical groups ... some appear to have been originally based on the individual psyche in the first place. * Any general outline or map. in this area ( your questions) needs to be filled in with ones particulars.

You could even use astrology, a mythical / psychological type ( eg. Liz Green ) and give identity to those forces and influences.

As usual I recommend the work of Swedenborg and Wilson VanDusen.

* e.g.

(from " Heaven and Hell' a paper on 'angelic and demonic possession' )

" Due to my experiences and studies I assumed that we were supposed to have a bunch of different ‘personalities’ in the psyche, it was when they ceased to function holistically that they became fractured and got confused about their identity and place in the whole psychic theme.

In another analogy and acting out of this ritual drama of the psyche, the ritual magician, wearing his crown, asserts that HE is the king of his kingdom, and commands the rebellious spirits to be obedient and re-integrated back into his psyche.

I find another analogy of this process in the published document, ‘The Constitution of the Order of the Temple of the Orient’ which can be seen as a map of this internal world. It is divided into 3 Triads; The Man of Earth, The Lovers and the Hermit.

The Man of Earth consists of three degrees representing birth, life and death. In the constitution of the psyche they could equate to all those lesser (or lower) forces/entities, or in the context of this article, spirits, that make up the complex, often unconscious parts of the human psyche. In this constitution they “take no share in the government of the Order; for (they are) not yet called upon to give (their) life to it in service … (they are in) the position of the Plebian in Rome in the time of Menenius.”

These forces, drives, impulses and identities do seem to live in a world of their own and I see ‘conscious’ contact possible in 3 ways. The first is what I call fracture; through trauma or imbalance to brain/mind function there is a disruption in the normal process. It seems to relate to that part of the brain where we identify ‘things’ as our own or ‘us’ and things we consider ‘other’ or external stimulus. This is also the case with false memories, which have resulted from dodgy types of therapies, usually involving hypnosis, which in itself seems to nullify the will. These forces seem confused and aggressive when they find themselves ‘inside’ a human psyche, and visa versa.

The second method is as in classical evocation. By an act of concentrated will (and imagery to affect the unconscious and subtle planes) the ‘spirit’ or complex is forced out of the circle (the psychic field of the operator) and encapsulated within a triangle outside of the circle and examined, etc, ‘objectively’. The spirit is still in a state of shock from this ‘exposure’ and may react in a variety of ways. It has been unexpectedly ‘dragged’ forth into the unconscious realm of the human psyche and reacts much the same way if one found oneself suddenly hurled on stage in a strange environment, spotlighted and quizzed with confusing questions.

The Third method is to subtly and casually visit the spirit in its own realm. I find Enochian astral work the best for this. In an Enochian working (and other similar workings on this level) one ‘travels’ out of their ‘environmental field’ into the realm of the ‘spirit’. The spirit is undisturbed and goes about their business; one can observe and at times communicate with them. It seems that our manifestation (which is not fully conscious but more ‘lucid dreaming’ or ‘astral’) on their plane does not disturb them as much. They often react as if they had been visited by a curious stranger. Journeying through the pyramids of the Enochian tablets offers one a variety of experience, from the ‘simplist’ and less complex right through to devas, angels, elemental ‘Kings’ etc. I find it interesting that the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn calls their Book on Enochian “The Book of the Concourse of the Forces.” We do appear to stand on the crossroads, half aware, half bumbling unconscious along … I think the higher order are rather amazed that we get along how we do.

In the Oriental Templar constitution the Second Order - The Lovers begins with the fifth degree, a Rosicrucian degree. They are; “ responsible for all that concerns the social welfare of the order … symbolic of beauty and harmony …attached equally to the higher and the lower and forms a natural link between them … (they) arrange all social gatherings, banquets, dances, the performance of plays and other pleasures.”

We must have something in the middle of it all, which aspires to heights but also appreciates that existence is joy and one must appreciate all aspects of incarnation. We need to remind ourselves to treat and pamper ourselves sometimes, to ‘nurture the spirits within’.

Traditionally, the main work of the Rosicrucian is to heal and as our own psychic development approaches this level (or begins to contact it) we begin to realize the importance of holistic integration and transformation and to work towards it – to begin a greater healing of ourselves.

The Sixth Degree- Knight Templar of the Order and Companion of the Holy Grail. This is an executive or military body which is vowed to enforce the rulings of the King. This is that part of the psyche that MAKES us attend therapy … or the dawn meditation … when ‘we’ (?) don’t want to. Around this part of the progression through the hierarchy, these ‘officers’ are required to spend various lengthening times ‘in seclusion’ i.e. in meditation, practice and development, and perhaps within the psyche, reside closer to the ‘super conscious’. It appears most ‘initiates’ operate on the earth plane in the realm of the 5th degree, half way, at the confluence of the worlds. In the Constitution it states that the 5th degree is the natural stopping place for the majority of men and women as to proceed further involves renunciation of the sternest kind.

The 7th degree act as inspectors. The same applies within the psyche, they examine and regulate and bring to attention (one way or another) faults or imbalances in the system. They ensure the system is running as it should. This is perhaps the realm of the magician in the psyche. All of these levels and functions are addressed magnificently in Exopsychology, a system of psychological analysis, exploration and treatment based on 8 mini-brains or computer models developed by Leary and Lily. In their system they would call this function the Neuro-electric program, a function of the higher or evolving brain.

The last triad – The Hermit, at the top of the pyramid (and containing the higher order archetypes) starts with the 8th degree which is a “ philosophical body and make decision according to the great principles of philosophy for often there is just contention between two parties both of whom are right from their own point of view. They are bound to live in isolation for four consecutive months every year. It includes The College of Hermetic Philosophers. The 9th degree – The Sanctuary of the Gnosis “… well, what can we say about that? It’s a sanctuary. Now we are ‘way up in the crown chakra’. They reside in their castles and practice the arts they have learned BUT “ … in addition they must be prepared to act as direct representatives of The Supreme and Most Holy King (the 10th degree)” I’m reminded of the higher order female hallucination who said she was a ‘feminine emanation of the divine’. The Constitution also states that; “They move unseen and unrecognized amongst the youngest of us, subtly and loftily leading us into the holy ineffable mysteries of the True Light.”

The 10th degree – The Supreme and Holy King is at the top of the pyramid, a head of a country where the Order is fully established. In my system this is the ruler of the psyche. He is appointed by the O.H.O. (Outer Head of the Order - the international head).

There are also two persons appointed from the lower order as ‘revolutionaries’ and “ It is, the business of these persons constantly to criticize and oppose the acts of the Supreme and Most Holy King, whether or no they personally approve of them. Should he exhibit weakness, bodily, mental or moral, they are empowered to appeal to the OHO to depose him, but they, alone of all members of the Order, are not eligible to the Succession.”

To me, that sounds a lot like a ‘persecuting spirit’.

[Later I will focus on this aspect from an anthropological perspective when I examine forces that ‘eat culture’, that pull apart forms whose work it is to destroy cultures, individual and psyche when they become sick, much like a crocodile cleans up a river, the destructive daemonic forces that ‘break out’ into the psyche and the culture or social ‘egrigore’.]

The O.H.O. The Outer Head of the Order – represents that force and ideal and ‘Higher Order of spirits and hallucinations and parts of the psyche’ that appear to reside in or emanate to a realm not identified as contained within the individual. Some call it God, Exopsycology explains it as the 8th circuit, circuit 8 conscious is said to be ‘non-local’. In this system, for each circuit, consciousness is located in various area of the organism; e.g. in circuit 1 – Bio-survival, consciousness is centered in the hind brain. In circuit 6, the neuro-genetic circuit, consciousness is located within the cell (which may link to shamanic practices, ancestor contactor, concepts of ‘immortality’ through linking consciousness with ancestors and descendants – also the ‘mystery’ of the ‘three degree’ lodges { on raising, after the ‘death’ of the third mystery – Man of Earth, birth life death; ‘He lives in the Son’} ).

These are not just my analogies, linking this constitution with a plan of the psyche, the above constitution states, at its beginning;

“By the story of its (the Constitution’s) Balance you may yourself come to the apprehension of how to rule your own life. For in True Things, all are but images one of another; man is but a map of the universe, and Society is but the same on a larger scale.”

And at the end; “Thus we gather up all the threads of human passion and interest, and weave them into a harmonious tapestry, subtly and diligently with great art, that our Order may seem an ornament even to the stars that are in the heavens at night. In our rainbow-colored texture we set forth the glory of the whole Universe – See thou to it, Brother Magician, that thine own thread be strong, and pure, and of a color brilliant in itself, yet ready to mingle in all beauty with those of thy brethren.”

Going back to the ‘Holy King’ and ruler of the psyche…one might begin to wonder; within the psyche, who is this Holy King? When you can work out who this WHO really is … and who it isn’t and who has been (or is) masquerading as WHO, then you can go about regulating your kingdom. "

Edited by Nungali

Hi Josama,

Interesting query... I would say, key is that you develop an awareness of your various sub-personalities. Many spiritually oriented people are inclined to look down at some of them and try to neglect them, but this way, what they achieve at best (or worst) is to push them deeper into the subconscious realm. They will come back, however; they may try to get your attention in your dreams, or surface in hardly controllable behaviour, physical symptoms, or via other people in your life. That's because they're all part of yourself, and they have good reasons for being.

I feel that you are already on the right track, in light of your post. By developing greater awareness of your partial personalities, you may learn to give them the room they need; you will go into them as required but won't be swayed by them as easily - that is, you will be better able to stay in touch with your SELF. In a way like an actor, identifying with what they are expressing while keeping an awareness that it is a role they're playing. They are not submerged by it and can snap out of it when it's appropriate to do so.

Various methods can be helpful here. Expression of partial personalities through writing works for many people. Studying astrology is also a wonderful way of developing an increased awareness of them as it is showing you the full mandala which is in fact your greater SELF.

• Like 1

Moreover, in the interest of integration and individuation, it's helpful to find activities that offer common ground for various partial selves. For example, martial arts appeal to the part of me that enjoys physical activities as well as to the part that likes to meditate; to the healer as well as to the warrior within me.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Apart from the SELF every human has all kinds of different personalities. While the SELF is compassionate, loving and most importantly quiet, the other personalities are egoistic and chatter.

In my case I am able to very clearly hear the voices of those sub-personalities while I am in SELF. However how I can I work with them and make them evolve or release?

The personalities are patterns that rise along the lines of your proclivities so on some level they agree with you but they no more exist than a program in a computer (put there by you the owner of the computer).

They do not "evolve" - they can evolve in things like politics and other robotic loops but they do not exist.

Right thinking and right action dissipate the life in these dead reactive patterns. Meditation and practice dismantle them by dissipating their composition one nut and bolt at a time - what grasps them together simply ceases to comply.

It is not a matter of pushing them asunder or denial - do not feed them, exercise them or inhabit them.

Many practices un-center them and re-center you to something closer to yourself.

The intake of what feeds these patterns is important to diminish.

Also - you may wish to look at your understanding of self - compassionate and loving are rarely words understood by an unawakened master and quiet is different from still.

If you are certain you know something then you are in a personality.

• Like 3

There is no voice regarded as any higher state of consciousness. The voice in the human mind is what is refered to as ego, lower consciousness, reaction based.

If you want to purify your ego and transcend it, you skip the step of creating a healthy ego. Psychology teaches you how to create a healthy ego, to cope with negativity in this world, act appropriately and help transform negative emotions. While this is a good training for the beginning, it keeps your consciousness in the ego state and does not enable you to see beyond the human matrix, for you are still identified with your "self" as being human.

This voice you speak of, wants to be silenced in a conscious way. There is no spiritual awakening and still having chatter in your head. There is no audible voice in your head anymore, once you are awakened. This voice is replaced by a knowing. You then simply see and understand in an instant.

But also forget this conceptionalizing. This transformation requires you to put your own energy into a daily practice. So straight forget all the information again and seek transformation instead. This transformation happens gradually with regular meditation practice

We meditate deep enough to realize ourselves as pure awareness, this transcends the ego state. And from this place we then create in a formless, unattached and conscious way. In perfection.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

How can I work with them and make them evolve or release?

Talking to them is in a sense empowering them or giving identity to illusion. Staying in "self" perpetually should be enough. Everything else withers from starvation.

• Like 1

There is no voice regarded as any higher state of consciousness. The voice in the human mind is what is refered to as ego, lower consciousness, reaction based.

If you want to purify your ego and transcend it, you skip the step of creating a healthy ego. Psychology teaches you how to create a healthy ego, to cope with negativity in this world, act appropriately and help transform negative emotions. While this is a good training for the beginning, it keeps your consciousness in the ego state and does not enable you to see beyond the human matrix, for you are still identified with your "self" as being human.

This voice you speak of, wants to be silenced in a conscious way. There is no spiritual awakening and still having chatter in your head. There is no audible voice in your head anymore, once you are awakened. This voice is replaced by a knowing. You then simply see and understand in an instant.

But also forget this conceptionalizing. This transformation requires you to put your own energy into a daily practice. So straight forget all the information again and seek transformation instead. This transformation happens gradually with regular meditation practice

We meditate deep enough to realize ourselves as pure awareness, this transcends the ego state. And from this place we then create in a formless, unattached and conscious way. In perfection.

I don't believe in this kind of perfection. It's just another egotistical pitfall.

It seems there are again two different schools of thinking here, in most basic terms. One seeking a "higher" state away from the physical. The other upholding that we must go into this world and transmute it. Let the physical and the spiritual merge into one. This is in fact the stand taken by Alchemy and by Taoism, in my understanding.

• Like 1

I know exactly what you mean. What I call Self is exactly like that. A answer to every question, though it's not transmitted as voice but as knowing. Also, the Self doesn't have a real voice. It's more like feeling. A feeling of peace and openess.

I don't know if I've 'worked' with them, as much as made peace with'em. My bad habits are like young children who I'll give free reign to play completely every now and then, but have to shut up when I've got serious work to do.

Then again, my young children are like bad habits who...

• Like 1

I want to update this topic in light of a recent discovery I have made.

First though I would like to thank Bearded Dragon for his advice to just stay in SELF which definitely was very sound advice.

Now to get to the point: I recently got the book : "Dissolving the ego, realizing the Self, Contemplations from the teachings of David R.Hawkins.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dissolving-Ego-Realizing-Self-Contemplations/dp/1848504209/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423918306&sr=8-1&keywords=dissolving+the+ego

It's basically a pocket book full of quotes from David R.Hawkins on how to transcend the ego. I can't recommend it highly enough. It may only be a summary of the larger more in-depths book of Dr Hawkins himself, but there is so much value in it.

Even if you may have trouble understanding some passages since Dr Hawkins vocabulary is quite formidable, there is a definite energy transmission in the written words. I feel like this is the missing puzzle piece I have been looking for.

Moreover, this book is only a short summary of Dr Hawkins books. However, this book alone is enough to keep me occupied for a year. Count to that the even larger and more tedious originals and you have enough for a life time!

Edited by Josama

Listen kids... It's not about "transcending the ego".

Everyone go read Internal Family Systems.

Transcending the ego doesn't mean dissolving the ego even though the title says so I know it's a little misguiding. Transcending the ego is about stopping to identify with the ego. The ego doesn't disappear, but you start viewing it as what it really is, an illusion of your mind. You start recognizing the illusionary nature of it, well that's the goal. I am not qualified to explain it and everything is already made entirely clear in the book.

Edited by Josama

I'm inclined to disagree with words on this fine and subtle matter. They tend to reify false concepts, including a thing called "transcendence" and an "ego" that gets transcended. The fact of the matter is that there is no ego and as such there is certainly nothing wrong with being healthy and functional. Too many spiritual people get inflated with words, particularly antiquated and foreign words, but have a very serious desire to be recognized and loved and respected from the outside in. They use stupid esoteric concepts to attract energy from others that will fulfill their inner lack. This tends not to work and there's some excellent literature written on this topic of "spiritual bypassing." In reality, an unhealthy ego is not mutually compatible with enlightenment or anything of the sort. Maybe in a few rare beings who just snap from all their unhealthiness (see Eckhart Tolle's story), but for most people, the search for transcendence in conjunction with ego fragmentation just results in spiritual grandiosity and a very powerful delusion about self and truth and all that other jazz.

I personally don't believe in an ego at all, but it has nothing to do with spirituality. There just isn't one and never was. I think there's egotistical behavior, but no ego. What people call the false or little self, I think is just the way they see themselves: false and little, and they're convinced that everyone has one and that it needs to be destroyed or some shit. And I certainly don't think there is a SELF or any other shitty Vedantic or Jungian God-personality that is beyond all the others.

Here's what I'll say on subpersonalities. If they are looking for respect, love, truth, freedom, romance, or recognition from without, you are suffering the very real delusion that those things are outside yourself, and I'd do some serious and dramatic affirmation as to your own respect for yourself and love for yourself and your own freedom. As long as you are looking for things from without that are part and parcel of your being, you will suffer and act in ways that are demeaning to yourself and generate a feedback loop of low self-esteem, delusion, slavery, and emotional confusion.

You should know beyond doubt, that your self-respect, self-love, freedom, and sovereignty are completely and utterly greater and beyond what anyone anywhere could ever give to you or take away from you. I am sovereign. My respect for myself cannot be taken away or lessened by anyone or anything. KNOW that. Have no delusions as to your value, which is infinite and irretractable. Lying, cheating, manipulating, transactional relationships, and seeking of all sorts are generally efforts to attain your inherent qualities from without. "I will be loved if I look good and have a nice personality and say the right things at the right time." "I will compromise my health and needs and integrity and truth so that you will give me respect." "I will study and practice and meditate and then I will know the truth that Sri WakaWaka has attained." All false. These qualities are already within you. You love yourself more than anything in the world, but you pretend that you don't have enough love, so you try "fall in love" or something (just an example).

These are irretractable and permanent qualities of being and pertain intimately to proper discernment of yourself. Romance is what comes when this unfettered self-respect, discernment, and love operate in the world. The whole world becomes your lover. I don't work with subpersonalities or anything, but I would think they pertain to these basic needs and subsist on false discernment.

I'm inclined to disagree with words on this fine and subtle matter. They tend to reify false concepts, including a thing called "transcendence" and an "ego" that gets transcended. The fact of the matter is that there is no ego and as such there is certainly nothing wrong with being healthy and functional. Too many spiritual people get inflated with words, particularly antiquated and foreign words, but have a very serious desire to be recognized and loved and respected from the outside in. They use stupid esoteric concepts to attract energy from others that will fulfill their inner lack. This tends not to work and there's some excellent literature written on this topic of "spiritual bypassing." In reality, an unhealthy ego is not mutually compatible with enlightenment or anything of the sort. Maybe in a few rare beings who just snap from all their unhealthiness (see Eckhart Tolle's story), but for most people, the search for transcendence in conjunction with ego fragmentation just results in spiritual grandiosity and a very powerful delusion about self and truth and all that other jazz.

I personally don't believe in an ego at all, but it has nothing to do with spirituality. There just isn't one and never was. I think there's egotistical behavior, but no ego. What people call the false or little self, I think is just the way they see themselves: false and little, and they're convinced that everyone has one and that it needs to be destroyed or some shit. And I certainly don't think there is a SELF or any other shitty Vedantic or Jungian God-personality that is beyond all the others.

Here's what I'll say on subpersonalities. If they are looking for respect, love, truth, freedom, romance, or recognition from without, you are suffering the very real delusion that those things are outside yourself, and I'd do some serious and dramatic affirmation as to your own respect for yourself and love for yourself and your own freedom. As long as you are looking for things from without that are part and parcel of your being, you will suffer and act in ways that are demeaning to yourself and generate a feedback loop of low self-esteem, delusion, slavery, and emotional confusion.

You should know beyond doubt, that your self-respect, self-love, freedom, and sovereignty are completely and utterly greater and beyond what anyone anywhere could ever give to you or take away from you. I am sovereign. My respect for myself cannot be taken away or lessened by anyone or anything. KNOW that. Have no delusions as to your value, which is infinite and irretractable. Lying, cheating, manipulating, transactional relationships, and seeking of all sorts are generally efforts to attain your inherent qualities from without. "I will be loved if I look good and have a nice personality and say the right things at the right time." "I will compromise my health and needs and integrity and truth so that you will give me respect." "I will study and practice and meditate and then I will know the truth that Sri WakaWaka has attained." All false. These qualities are already within you. You love yourself more than anything in the world, but you pretend that you don't have enough love, so you try "fall in love" or something (just an example).

These are irretractable and permanent qualities of being and pertain intimately to proper discernment of yourself. Romance is what comes when this unfettered self-respect, discernment, and love operate in the world. The whole world becomes your lover. I don't work with subpersonalities or anything, but I would think they pertain to these basic needs and subsist on false discernment.

When I talk about SELF I mean the loving, compassionate, selfrespecting nature within. I never claimed that it was of a higher nature, but I can definitely say that the higher levels are more easily accesible if you are in SELF.

I also never claimed that the parts of my ego were outside myself, they are mine, but they aren't me as Dr Hawkins put it. The parts of the ego are the trees while the SELF is the forest. Or you can imagine the SELF as a vast sea and the parts as ripples on the water. Every ripple in the water disturbs the mind, the parts push you out of your SELF that's why you have to let them be. The goal iS not to stop the ripples, but to not let them disturb the mind

Also, I completely agree with your last paragraph. I discovered this myself 1 month ago and couldn't have said it any better.

Edited by Josama

61276_190889907748472_846341185_n.jpg

Come Thou forth, I say, come Thou forth! 

And make all spirits subject unto me:

So that every Spirit of the Firmament

And of the Ether

And of the Earth

And under the Earth

On dry land 

and in the water

Of whirling air 

and of rushing fire

And every spell and scourge of God

May be obedient ...   unto   me ! 

I've always considered sub-personalities or wildly differing modes of behavior to be a type of psychopathology....

I said voices, but I meant thoughts really. When I say sub-personnalities I mean the parts that make up your ego really. Say for example you sit in silent meditation and you get a thought like :"ah really need to finish that work or XXX is gonna be upset with me" that's a part of your ego. It may make you anxious because of a experience had as a child it probably assumes XXX will scream at you if it's not finished on time.

You reside in the Self as often as you like to. It washes away all limited / lower (same value but for the sake of understanding) impressions

I've always considered sub-personalities or wildly differing modes of behavior to be a type of psychopathology....

yes ... I had that illusion for some time.

Have you read any Swedenborg ? 

I said voices, but I meant thoughts really. When I say sub-personnalities I mean the parts that make up your ego really. Say for example you sit in silent meditation and you get a thought like :"ah really need to finish that work or XXX is gonna be upset with me" that's a part of your ego. It may make you anxious because of a experience had as a child it probably assumes XXX will scream at you if it's not finished on time.

Haha, you know, that's life. Your mind just goes like that. No problem really. Often people use a mantra they can repeat, for that very purpose of your mind wanting to listen to something speaking, as it comforts the mind for wanting to focus, yet you can find peace and relaxation and a distraction from any and all thoughts with that, whenever you so wish.

Mantras are my favorite thing, because you can just make up whatever mantra you wish and it works. BUKAAAAK, you can even go like a chicken like that, and it will eventually silence your mind if you keep at it.  :lol:

Cause you know, the mind just relaxes as you focus on things that have no meaning, like a word like Blablabla, and listen to the sound of that blaaa blaaaa, or Ohhhmmmmmm, or aaaaaaaa, that have no way of expanding into something more meaningful. So it just goes into rest, and you can experience that rest and peaceful and delicious spaceless and timeless enjoyment and appreciation fully even as you are fully conscious.

However, to bring that rest and peaceful enjoyment of being with you wherever you go, you have to meditate regularly and on a consistent basis. Cause that will really dip you into a durable soaking for that essence of your being perfect just the way you are. Expressing all of that beautifully in your life as that will also allow it then to be beautifully reflected right back at you in your life, whenever wherever, when you've becoming fully as one with your essential nature of being in clarity and appreciation in your life.

Hope this helps, enjoy   :D

Edited by Everything