Sign in to follow this  
Golden Phoenix

Female Lama Dorje student

I am a student of Lama Dorje since October 2006. I joined the practice in Honolulu and am now living in Los Angeles, continuing my practice. I will be at the seminar in September.

Hi Golden Phoenix, nice to have you on board here.

Do you care to share any particulars about your practice?

Is this the Kunlun nei gong that you refer to?

Thanks! :)

Golden Phoenix,

Welcome to Taobums! It's great to have such a nice exchange about Lama Dorje. If you care to unpack any background, how you became a student, and what he has brought to your life, etc I'd love to hear.

Yours,

Yoda

oh dang... Matt beat me to the door!

Hey Golden Phoenix!

Wow. The prodigy herself...

Just so you know, this is NOT one of those blogs where people vent their inner-hell on total strangers from the safety of their keyboards.

There are good people here so you can speak freely and Max is happy that we are able to answer questions about him and Kunlun, while he is incommunicado on the Big Island.

Golden Phoenix, a warm welcome to the forum. I had hoped to make it to the seminar at the end of this month, but am too busy with my newborn baby business. :lol: I was wondering if either you or Mantra68 could answer a question ... errr, I should probably post in the Lama Dorje thread , but anyway I am here so my question is, I was thinking of buying his book, practicing the meditations for a month or two and then flying out to LA for a private hour with Max. Could I receive the necessary transmission from Max in this way?

Thanks,

Sean

Sean,

Max lives in Hawaii, so I doubt you'd be able to meet with him in LA for a 1 hr session. Maybe you could do a phone session??

Yoda

Maybe even Email if you put your hand on the Screen B)

I can't make the seminar. I ordered the book though.

Michael

but am too busy with my newborn baby business. :lol:

Huh? Did you say you just had a baby OR have a business that caters to newborn baby needs?

Anyway,

Welcome Golden Phoenix

Golden Phoenix, a warm welcome to the forum. I had hoped to make it to the seminar at the end of this month, but am too busy with my newborn baby business. :lol: I was wondering if either you or Mantra68 could answer a question ... errr, I should probably post in the Lama Dorje thread , but anyway I am here so my question is, I was thinking of buying his book, practicing the meditations for a month or two and then flying out to LA for a private hour with Max. Could I receive the necessary transmission from Max in this way?

Thanks,

Sean

Yes.

Huh? Did you say you just had a baby OR have a business that caters to newborn baby needs?

My business which I treat like a newborn baby. I get panicky now leaving it alone for more than a few hours, I'm assuming it's a phase. :unsure:

Thanks for the response Mantra68.

Sean

I am a student of Lama Dorje since October 2006. I joined the practice in Honolulu and am now living in Los Angeles, continuing my practice. I will be at the seminar in September.

Aloha, everyone! I wanted to thank you for your welcome to the taobums! It took a while to have the time to learn to navigate through the site, however, I'm figuring it out and it's great. Since my first post we've probably been at the same seminar; I'll be at the San Diego seminar this weekend -- if any of you are there, come over and say hi!

Sign in to follow this