4bsolute

Disable genital arousal created by friction

No sexual thoughts - check

Essentially no sexual desire - check

Sexual energy levels high - check

Therefor the slightest physical friction (pants) creating an arousal. The effect of this arousal is so disturbing to developing finer qualities. It is too "loud", emotionally.

How to effectively disable it? Same as with thoughts? Let it come, let it go? Boy that's a tough one. When I get aroused I radiate heat like crazy, I am told. So the "area" of expressing that energy gotten quite.. large.

I desire to keep my jewels, don't worry. And hormone levels are important as everything else. But there must be a way to deal with this.

Is celibacy the only way to effectively transcend human sexuality?

How to overcome it?

Edited by 4bsolute

Genital arousal created by friction... that's a masturbation joke or I'm too sick to hang out here

hehe hang

Tis wonderously poetic as well.

Anyway .... you get turned on from rubbing ?

My God! I had nympho GF like that. I never got it (I mean I never understood how that worked :) )

Since the age of 17 when me and my mate noticed the new 3rd dan karate instructor from Germany wore no undies under his new Levis ( :blink: ) ... we decided to be tough like him. I been free-ballin ever since (hmmm, maybe he just ran out of underwear that one day we saw him naked in the change room ??? ) Never got turned on by pants rubbing (well, not my own, anyway )

Maybe strap it up ... and wrap layers of elastic bandage around you groin ... or some type of 'under frame' that holds your clothes out from your crutch so they dont rub

250px-USpatent131840_1872.gif

Or maybe "feed the tiger before you take him out for a walk' ?

... sorry about the unseriousness of my post ... its that review, it put me in a funny mood ... its all G.P's fault !

Never got turned on by mere rubbing

It's kind of a mind game...if you try to not pay attention to something, guess what you'll end up paying attention to. So part of the issue is psychological. Just realizing this and willing for it to stop will eventually work...and focus on more important things in your life when it's happening.

Another part might be a couple of things. One...if you're used to masturbation, your body will naturally have energy and attention going down to that area. Whereas, if you were used to celibacy, this wouldn't be a problem. You wouldn't get turned on from the feeling of pants, because you're not used to getting turned on. So it might just take some time.

Another thing that might help...wear boxers (or whatever underwear) to bed, if you don't already. Sleeping nude whether under or over the covers causes the male region to become a lot more sensitive in this way.

• Like 1

Cok cage? Lol. Why would you want to disable this? As someone who has severe problems down there I highly suggest you enjoy it and not take it for granted. You don't know what you have til it's gone, trust me.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

You don't know what you have til it's gone,

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

I don't wanna give it

Why you wanna give it

Why you wanna giving it all away

Hey, hey, hey

Now you wanna give it

I should wanna give it

Cos you giving it all away

Hey, hey, givin it all,

givin it all....away

[Vanessa]

Why do you want me?

why do you want me?

[Adam]

Cos' you're givin it all away,

Hey, paved paradise to put up a parking lot

Edited by Nungali

Is celibacy the only way to effectively transcend human sexuality?

How to overcome it?

Well, you can walk through it in real-time and let the ego burn..as you said "Let it come, let it go? Boy that's a tough one."

Or you can work on the actual energy directly - actively transmuting it.

Both methods go together.

There are many ways, but Time Line Meditation (TLM) works and its "permanent" and laser-like in precision (so you would need to clear multiple energies within the bundle of said experience).

:D

gnōthi seauton!

• Like 1

@4bsolute: How long have been celebate and how often? What practice do you do to convert the energy?
Imo it should decrease/get easier to handle with time. Especially the thoughts part.

Edited by bluefire

I love how vitality and reproduction is associated with only sex. The energy that allows me to reproduce daily activities like the dishes and work as examples is related to reproducing new life forms but do not limit understanding by a few schools that sell no sex as a way to infinite power. What happens, the medicine you bought becomes the disease.

• Like 2

How to effectively disable it? Same as with thoughts? Let it come, let it go? Boy that's a tough one. When I get aroused I radiate heat like crazy, I am told. So the "area" of expressing that energy gotten quite.. large.

What are your cultivation practices? Mantra? Dantien focus?

Why would anyone want no sexual thoughts/arousal?

What is the theory behind this?

Don't you think there is a reason for your manifestation including that body of yours?

• Like 1

Idk but living w no arousal affects you emotionally more than you realize. A lot of motivation, purpose, deep emotions come from this. Ask any ex ssri user who had severe sexual side effects how much this changes them. It makes one feel half alive. Again I know from experience, this is not something anyone should want to purposefully seek out, it's a nightmare to be numbed sexually.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

Don't you think there is a reason for your manifestation including that body of yours?

Agreed. But I think at essence the OP is trying to formulate a means to transmute the nature of said responses (even if he thinks its about deleting it completely).

When the nature of the consciousness in the sexual center is transmuted to its highest form we are no longer troubled by desire, and can ascend with tranquility upon the loftiness of jing>qi>shen transfromation (particularly with the lunar cycle).

cycle.jpg

• Like 1

Good thinking....to have control over them is better than to not have them.