Sign in to follow this  
skellter

Greetings from Brazil

Hello everyone!

I have been interested and practicing Yoga and Meditation for a while now. Since then I started to get in touch with other aspects of eastern spirituality.

So far I've read The Tao of Physics and The Taoists Secrets of Love which I believe to be a good start but far from what Tao really is. I got curious about what is different between Tao and Tantra regarding sexuality and quick descriptions got me really interested in what Tao is really about.

So here I am! I'm really looking for a place to start, I know nothing about the diffent kinds of Tao or the general practice and due to the extremely dense amount of material, it gets complex lol.

So anyway, I'm grateful I've found the forum and I'm looking forward to start learning more about Taoism.

Namaste!

• Like 1

Hello Skellter, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this