4bsolute

Forget all Tantric Teachings, throw away all your Books.. A short and effortless Guide to Sexual Cultivation & Crown Opening.

Always activate your Heart Center first. Without it, you are not connected to the Universe. It is your ID. Feel blissful love. If you do not yet get this feeling, meditate on your heart and do daily efforts in bringing your attention, your consciousness (you) into your heartspace. This is called "radiance practice" and increases the energy in that center. Manifest your love in this plain of existance by doing honest and loving deeds to your surroundings, that further increases this parts energy and your wellbeing.

I have already written a thread about this topic about one year ago where I have discovered how my Jing wanted to naturally escape my body when I had not connected to my heart. No heart connection, no spiritual transformation.

Then focus your mind on your genitals, build up orgasmic / sexual / creative energy. Feel this energy get so full that your root vibrates. You only focus there, no physical contact. Continue to let the energy get fuller and fuller, let it build up and

NATURALLY

it flows up your spine until it reaches certain Karmic blocks in certain Chakras. And clears them. Or reaches straight the Crown.

No muscle contration needed. It is a natural process for every individual.

Your essence is not the physical fluid of the sperm. It is simply the energy that moves the vehicle (sperm). What a great misunderstanding in translation.

This is the easy and natural path. Stop trying, poluting your energies with greed and lustful thoughts and shortening your energy reserves.

With this method, you will not ejaculate since there is no physical stimulation. Your physical organ will get aroused but there is no sperm production and release.

Keep in mind that your intention is most important. You do NOT do this method with lower Chakra interests, such as power. Power over other is an illusion of the physical dimension and does not exist in the rest of the Cosmos. It is a Union. You do this for spiritual growth, to reach your Universal Self your Higher Self. To understand this from your lower mind, from this point you have unlocked all "powers" and you have your true purpose why you are here and can finally start living a blissful and fulfilled life again without further needless seeking.

All of this is opening and clearing the Thrusting- / Sushumna Channel. Be prepared to get 'thrusted' out of your body. This is so called Soul Travel, done correctly. Which is different from Astral Projection, since you exit through your Crown.

Everything is safe. Trust in it. And most importantly: Enjoy it! :)

Done, thank you. See you on the other side, inside.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

Everything is safe? Sounds as if you know what you are talking about on the one hand, but on the other, you alarm the reader NOT to do your recommended method with lower Chakra interests (whatever that means). Perhaps a little coherency will go some way in making your points more ordered.

Helpful also if you at least begin by indicating what practice or path you are on so that readers would be in the know whether to respond to your post(s), or not. At this point, it smacks of new age nonsense, but maybe its not -- one can only guess without the right information present.

Great post. I have come to very similar conclusions through my own experiences as well. This works but I think you may need to have some experience with transmutation for it to really manifest. I came to this intuitively and now it's second nature. It's a beautiful practice.

Great post. I have come to very similar conclusions through my own experiences as well. This works but I think you may need to have some experience with transmutation for it to really manifest. I came to this intuitively and now it's second nature. It's a beautiful practice.

Can you please outline that transmutation process, the one which came to you intuitively? I'm really interested to know more, to at least have a glimpse of the beauty you speak of.

It's actually quite simple and is very similar to what 4absolute posted above.

For me I would say that it started with my practice of metta meditation. You are probably familiar with this meditation. When I started to practice retention I noticed that I could "strengthen" the nature of metta by taking that latent sexual energy into my heart space and mentally and very intentionally sending it to all beings near me or all beings in suffering. The longer I retained the more potent this meditation became. That is what I meant by transmutation. I didn't read any books about it besides using metta as the base of my soup. I experimented with it and refined it over time. Now I realize that metta doesn't have to be the base but the intention does have to be "higher" for it to "work" for lack of a better term.

It's actually quite simple and is very similar to what 4absolute posted above.

For me I would say that it started with my practice of metta meditation. You are probably familiar with this meditation. When I started to practice retention I noticed that I could "strengthen" the nature of metta by taking that latent sexual energy into my heart space and mentally and very intentionally sending it to all beings near me or all beings in suffering. The longer I retained the more potent this meditation became. That is what I meant by transmutation. I didn't read any books about it besides using metta as the base of my soup. I experimented with it and refined it over time. Now I realize that metta doesn't have to be the base but the intention does have to be "higher" for it to "work" for lack of a better term.

Aah, thank you for outlining your practice. Its clearer now. :)