Sign in to follow this  
Wu Ming Jen

Everyday Tao

So today I had a banana, I cut it once and there where two parts, cutting it twice there where three parts. One cut from the whole gives birth to two, two cuts of the whole gives birth to three,

• Like 2

Well, okay. But most often after I have cut the banana a second time I have four parts.

But I hear what you are saying.

• Like 1

If Im cutting a banana for with breakfast cereal , I cut it twice at one end but not all the way through so its still just one but then the third cut crosswise leaves me with five. :)

• Like 2

The banana I ate is now me and the water I poured in the ocean is now the ocean but there is not more or less water. Is there now more or less bananas? Seems like there are at least three bananas gone forever.

• Like 1

Cut it into as many parts as you want.... and separate the days you may eat it... but you are eating the ONE banana.

• Like 1

Cut it into as many parts as you want.... and separate the days you may eat it... but you are eating the ONE banana.

But we can't all eat the same one banana.

• Like 1

You could know that there is one banana because you eat it, but .. How would one know if there was only one banana?

• Like 1

You could know that there is one banana because you eat it, but .. How would one know if there was only one banana?

^^^Only one banana peel.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this