TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

Hi my friend and to you all,

As you say Public is Yang+><private is yin-

So I have a question if a woman was to read a 'package' is it still Yang+><yin- so still Positive on the left and negative on the right?

Yes. Yang and yin never change once the context is in place . The contexted can be considered as lables. like when i labeled the magnets . Once that is determined with 2 magnets all the i=other magnets in the universe will align to those two magnets and there is absolutely positively no exceptions to that .

Ask a question and look a fool for a minute or be a fool forever.

I always thought I would have lots of the above quote printed and framed and give it to my kids school so they could have one in every class room! (my kids are all preschool and except my 4.75 year old who is just learning to read so have not printed them yet). :D

Youre off to a good start for sure The first of many who will follow you . THIS is a fact from the future . Life can go to any time and any place and "see" any thing . Life is limitless and when you and the others come up the line you too will have that ability

My smile is still here and its getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. :D

Mine too mine too . :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D . Because of YOU an exercise is only as good as it is effective . I can say its effective . Ive always known it was effect for me but begna to lose faith in myself until you came along and proved to everyone that it has , at the very least some potential . I know it has more than JUST potential and your success with it is an example of that .

Each package I bring to my awareness is a Power+ Up+ . I can understand how this seems to anyone with doubt but this is a life hack that it amazing!! :D Maybe someone could relate its working to NLP systems in someway???

thats an excellent analogy .

My body both physical and energetic is adjusting to each new package and I am becoming more harmonised in the sense of balance but also in the sense of frequency.

yes all good all good , good to hear too . Thanks for that . It feels good to have you here too .

It feels like soon I am going to go of the physical dimensions chart. :D:D

This is the real deal! may appear crazy but THIS IS REAL!! :D

Love

Peter S

correct , this is as close to reality you'll find ON THEE planet . Its the basis for all things and all life forms. :)

once you get the logic ( and there isn't much to it ) fully understood You'll go 5d ..............easy and that is an experience very few get to have as personal experience in their life . You wont just go there once , it will be many and each time youll get huge benefit from it . Youll "See" things from a distance and we'll be shinning . no emails or text . Its very very cool indeed and not the yin cool . The yang "cool "

make sure you get the word definitions correct and the packages with the correct critera and permeates.

start off with the easy obviouse ones first like up and down good and bad male and female and then examine each package with subjective examples . Draw pictures or what ever . YOUR illusions will vanishing and the raw truth will be revealed for what it is .

if you continue to do the exercises , YOU WILL be going 5D and you can come back and tell us all about it.

You wont want to not tell us about it . This is why IMtelling you about it and the best ?

You show your children the basics at a young age and they will be more sucessful than the rest of the people on the planet combined. You know how kids pick up on stuff easier than adults ? This stuff ( IM laughing so hard now ) is the basic of all basic and the only thing more basic is life itsel alone in the nowher and nothing land .

YOU >>>>>SIMPLY>>>>CAN>>>NOT>>>>GET>>>>MORE>>>>BASIC>>>>THAN>>>> the basic law of duality> Period

Like I mentioned before , in 2010 the 1st time i went 5d ? no way to really put it in words . I would need to write a huge book and it would still not be enough . 2014 ? like the 2010 but x google . LOL ok im exaggerating a bit, but it was better ..

and its not like you lose it all when you return , its just that you are invisible to others in 3D They wont even be able to see you . YOU literally are invisible . Its when you come back your body glows white and gold but your not just limited to those.

Your body goes 5d with you . Its not JUST spiritual and as hard as this may be to believe ? I don't lie.

You're still here but the 3D guys and gals wont see you no more than they can see the 4th and 5th dimensions . You'll see.

Edited by TaoMaster

I won a barrel of monkeys and a bucket of chuckles. What more could I hope for???? :)

Since you ask, though...

I'd still like to hear more about the Sun's binary companion. Where is it? Is it's orbit close to the Sun or far away or what? Why do we not see it (or, since it is like a black hole, why do we not see a dark disk crossing the sky periodically?) Why does it not exert gravitational influence on the other members of the solar system? You know, stuff like that.

Oh! And an observation.

You have repeatedly stated that yin and yang cannot touch and you have used egg & sperm as your physical example. Are you aware that this is precisely the opposite of what really happens? Egg & sperm not only touch but they merge -- physically, chemically, biologically, energetically, spiritually -- they literally form a new single cell composed of the parts of the original two cells and their strands of RNA zip together to form the DNA of a new living being. Seems like a significant detail so I thought I should mention it...

Thanks Brian

NOTHING makes contact on the microscopic level only the appearance of contact

Yin relates to yin and yang relates to yang but the two never touch

There are millions of yang yin particles in the egg and the sperm . When you step on a thorn and your foot bleeds it hurts and it sends an electrical sensation up through the central spinal cord . This is the balance point between yang and yin left and right side of your body . But the thorn NEVER touched you . But the apearance of it makes it seem that way . The egg and spem make a kind of electrical comunication between them like you and I are speaking now . They simply have a conversation and determine if it will be a male or female depending on whos dominant+ or submissive-.

Our dark star has not passed yet but its getting closer . Its way way way past Pluto still in terms of distance. Its only going to make a single pass and then go back out .

if you take two magnets and put them in the vacuum of outer space and get them lined up just right , They will orbit each other almost forever , just like the dual start systems do . 3 or 4 magnets or as many as you like but you need to get them set up just right . If they stick they become a larger but weaker magnet and if they repel , it will push off into some place else.

We will soon be seeing our dark star and let me say this . There will be both positive and negative energy that is generated between them . The positive energy wil be at the upperside of the equinox and the negative energy will be at the lower half.

There will be much good and much bad as a result of the passing.

Hold two opposing poles of a magnet together and feel the energy that they generate . Thats yin energy meeting yang .

Positive+> matter energy sensation+> null <-sensation energy matter <-Negative

nothing touches in the null zone .

astronomers are looking for our dark star every day now but they need to look for its effects rather than the object itself.

Heres some other cool stuff I see

There a central light in the center of the universe . Its the sorce for all light in the universe . Its the heart of the universe .

Its pure white light matter energy and sensation. The vacuum around it called outer space it the negative energy that absobes the light and its black .

Every single star in the universe is like a mirror and they simply reflect the light fron the center of the universe. Stars are made of the same stuff at the center of the universe and they attract each other in terms of positive matter energy and sensation

This what i "see".............. its the truth . I know the truth when I see it . Its always bright like the center of the universe

if its dark, its a lie or an illusion or some other yin atttibute and if its bright its the truth .

I can see the whole universe now very very clearly and its thee most bueatiful thing there is . You made an excelent choice in life Brian to learn about the universe and im here to help you learn more . I can see the whole universe as i type you this message

Sincerely , together, with your expertise and mine , we can go a long long way and show other physists and astronomers a thing or two and I want YOU to get the credit for it . Fame too .

Im here in your dimension to help you and anyone else who wants it , have a better life. become more aware happier and to increase all of the yang attribute. The knowlege I give to you all free of chage is not only free but I give it to you will all my love as well .

Money and fame are both very powerful attrubutes is power and so is love . When you spend money you are losing power and when you make money you are getting power

Fortune and fame also very powerfull attributes.

I want YOU to have those .

Love is also a power attribute . all the yang attributes have power and all the yin attributs detract from the power at the null zone. between yang and Yin

You know the route to take this up the line in your community of colleages. They will listen to you . If you listen to me they will be amazed at what you offer them . You will get all the credit and I will know I made a difference for the better in a persons life

Then it will take off and go global . Then others in your community of friends will use it as a model and hold it aginst theories. It will either confirm them or vanish them .

You can use my method to vanish ANY illsuion and there is no exception to that . You use it to add power to your life.

When you take what Im giving you and hold it up next to a mystery, any mystery it will vanish the mystery and reveal the truth .

Science loves this >its power .

The more Power I give the more I get back and the same holds true for you .

I call it the power of LOVE .

love is strong but its never cruel Only the absence of love is cruel as it leaves a black hole in ones own heart . It pulls negative feelings into the hole and it hurts very much . YOU Brian have the power to fill the hole back up with love . We all do .

The power of love makes you happy and the absence of love makes you sad. Its dulistic law and it trumps all laws under it . Do you see the symmetry yet ? Its so simple . Yang and yin is simple. when you look for an answer to any question you have look for the symmetry of yang and yin and the truthfull answer will appear

When you nod you head up and down to say yes it starts at the null zone and goes up first and then down Horizontal

when you shake your head left and right fron the null zone it means no

You typically start at null then go yang and then go yin

Try it

When you walk you typically start at the null zone of standing and use your left foot first and then right

It goes forwars first and backwards last

Brian I KID THEE NOT BRO .

this is the read deal and there is absolutly NOTHING more real than this . You can look for it untill the end of time and if you dont see this you will never see the truth. its the basis for all life and all things in the universe its all yours now to do with what you please.

HOLD it as a possibilty at least and prove it for yourself . Then take it globally . Ive got your back and Il be happy to be your wing man bro.

If you go far with this, and you will , so will I but the power I seek is the power of love , understaning, happiness, laughter, the power of a gleaming smile on the face of someone who Ive helped in the some way. Gratitude is also a yang attribute . I pay for gratitude with the love I spend on it . THATS the power of love and its more powerful than all the money in the universe multiplied by Google . So are the rest of the yang attributes . Get to know what they are and embrase them like a very very very good long lost friend now reunited . Avoid the yin attributes and they will be powerless for what they are . You will be invincible . and there is no exception to that .

When you spend your love you will get love in return .

Money does not buy love . Love buys money . if you use this method you will have all the riches in the world and at the same time you will be giving all the riches in the world .

Not only can I show you where it is but also when it will be here

I can see it now in 4D but ill need your help to " put it on paper " I need refernece points.

Also want to add a bit about the experience Darrin had .

When you go inot he light , go into the center of the universe light . Spiritually we never go anywhere . We are every where but for the purpose of demonstration The central light source for the universe is where you want to go . Not the sun .

The sun and stars are just allot of yang getting close to allot of yin like the two poles of a car baytter generate spark ..

But the main sourse , is at the center of the universe. This is where it all started . Its as flat as flat can be . Its 1 dimensional and it is held in place by the second dimension called dark or the absence of light .

Galaxcies are more flat than round too. Dimension is generated by objects that are close to the center of the equinox,

The basic law of duality began at the center of the universe and the beginning of creation . All things come from it and go back to it when the universe dies.

its the basis for all things and all life forms in the universe.

I dont lie and when I see the truth I know it .

When yu understand the true basis and the key word is TRUE basis for the universe and understand that all things in the universe are derived from the basis , yu can then begin to truthfully answer any question about the universe and you will always get the correct answer

Yang only relates to yang and yin only relats to yin and there in no exception to this Axiom

the basic law of duality is the basic Axiom that all axioms are formed from . TRUE axioms .

If you use any other basic Axiom you will always get incorrect answers.

Edited by TaoMaster

you might enjoy this, TM:

It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I think most people here will enjoy it.

thanks SC

it just goes to show that all things are just larger or smaller versions of the same things all the way down to an atom.

solar systems with dual stars

Shapes may vary and they do depending on the amounts of + and - in proximity to one another.

An atom actually looks like a solar system and the image I linked is a symmetrical rendered version Perfectly forms but if you could see one it would look like a solar system with the star in the center. or a galaxy with its main power source in its center. They are usually a symmetrical, off balance in some way that generates direction and motion .

The whole universe is like one big atom or galaxy with smaller versions of the same things all the way up to and down from the start to the finish .

Edited by TaoMaster

Why does the picture tell me i'm hoovering?

Same reason it tells you neutrons are attracted to protons and repulsed from electrons, and that the article which was linked tells you protons orbit around a nucleus...

• Like 1

thanks bro :)

the dark star will be at its closest point when the earth is at its furthest point above the galactic equinox.

so by the LOD

Our dark star will be at its furthest point from the sun when the son is at the lowest point of its sinusoidal wave below the galactic center. .

it will come from the planets east and leave by its west but since there is no east and west , it will come from the direction of the center of the milky way towards the planet and both will meet at the center point on the far side of the planet as it makes its way around and then back towards the center of the galaxy

Ive made a bit of an error. There will not be much harm , only much good. There will be both yes, but at different times and locations.

Its only harmful at its furthest point , not its closest . Its beneficial at its closest point and detrimental at its furthest point . But they happen at different times. Opposite poles.

Nothing bad will happen at the upper side . We just crossed over the upper a few years ago .

All you need to do is find out where we are now and go back into the future and see where the planet was when it crossed the null zone . Then determine how many days it took to get from there to where it is now .

That will give you speed and distance.

Pretty simple

when the planet is at its highest peek of its sinusoidal wave above the galactic equinox the dark star will be at its closest point and at its fastest rate of travel and when the planet is at its lowest point of the sinusoidal wave below , the dark star will be at its furthest distance and at its slowest rate of speed. Nothing bad will happen to the life forms as it gets closer. Only good.

we all have wave lengths of good days and not so good days . or you could say good and bad days .

the good days we tend to be better and have more yangtributes and on the bad more yintributes.

The dark star is more than half way here and its getting faster every moment. Our sine wave is increasing its speed at it nears its top and it slows at its lower point below the MW Galactic Equinox.

I didn't read this ( dark star ) on the internet . I see it like I see anything else in the universe.

I can see any time and any place in the universe or the whole universe from its start to finish . Its not infinite, but in terms of time it IS the longest lasting life form in the universe . That goes without saying . When the universe dies everything in it will too .

The big bang is actually happens at its end. Not its start. Its the mother of all mother FN super nova bangs there is . Nothing thing will be left behind . Literally NO thing - will be left behind- It will be as if it never happened.

it'll make your eyes ring too BRO :lol: If you had them . its pretty loud.

Take this to your leaders with PROOF in some way, some kind of evidence, and you'll get the Nobel prize. No joke .

It may seem like a joke, but that's since I love to joke around . :lol: leave on a good note so to speak .

many times I see things and THEN go look for evidence on the internet as a conformation .

But even if I don't find anything , like the twin star Ive mentioned, It doesn't mean it wont happen

Your job Mr Brain if you choose to accept the mission is to do all the math and present it to who ever you choose.

The universe is so logical and yet it seems so chaotic.

The chaos is the illusion

One last thing . I use to joke around this same way with my friends that I grew up with on my street in Northridge Ca . Beckford ave . in the 70's You are like them in that they thought I was goofing off and playing games.

I do that but I don't lie about stuff like this . I talk the talk and walk the walk .

What else can I help you with ? :)

in this video we see a car on two wheels.

When the car goes UP+ it turns the front+ wheels to the left+ when you look at it from under the car looking up+ to the start of the universe. The (center of the universe+) is always up+ from every point of view possible. In the universe there can never be down- . Down- is an illusion just as all other yins are illusions in some way like cold is to heat.

The illusion is that the wheel looks like its turning to the right- but in reality , the wheels are turning to the left+ .

Yang goes hand in hand with other yang and yin go with yin's. You can win the NP with just these facts alone . NO ONE knows this but us and the readers here.

here's another look .

when you look up towards the center of the universe , from UNDER the car from the center of the planet ( you got this ? )

put yourself at the (planets core+) looking up at the (center of the universe+.)

the front wheels of the car go left+ and the car goes up+ so by the law of duality of yang and yin when you move the front wheels right- it will go down- . BUT THATS form the correct POV without the illusions.

But in the video, you see the wheels turning left+ and the car goes back- down-. Its an illusion .

yang's do yang things and yins do yin things.

you are looking down . when you look down at anything in the universe it becomes an illusion

They don't transform into one another or become each other ever and they never touch ........THAT is an illusion..

Half of what we see every day is an illusion and the other half is real . We can now vanish the illusions and become better off for it .

lets take another listen to this video and notice all that yangs and yins in the lyrics and sounds.

listen to the ups+ and downs- and the lifting+ the beginning+ and all the other words. Heaven + First + etc etc

There are very few illusions in the video and many yangs that go hand in hand with other yangs and many yins go hand in hand with other yins.

BUT YOU MUST KNOW what is yang and what is yin to "SEE" it

when you "GET it " you'll see the logic and symmetry of the universe and its simplicity. The complexity will vanish for the illusion it is .

best way to know what is yang or yin ? find out for yourself . Not from a text book . You can use the exercises on the personal Practice pages do FRIST determine which is which . From there, you expand it and then use it to "SEE" the true universe as it truly is . From a simple nod of your head up and down or left and right . Like the plus and minus symbols + - Up and down mean yeas in every language in the universe and left and right mean no . They are opposite symbols and movements

up and down oppose left and right . They are opposite to one another and you can not ever change that . IT IS absolute . its the second dimension .

the third dimension is the second dimension x 3 and if forms a cube but it can be any shape

Its up and down and left and right and front and back or.............. 2 x 3 = 6

lets go to the 4th dimension.

6 x 4 is 24 . Can you see it ? do you see the 4th dimension ? its top and bottom front and back and left and right 4 times

lets do the 5th

24 x 5 = 120. there are so many dimensions it takes on the shape of a ball but it too can be any shape.

There are absolutes in the universe. But you need to look for them, as they are hidden with illusions.

NOBEL PRIZE......... right here and its all yours and I give it to you free of charge AND I give it to you with all my love for you and your family and friends to enjoy . Nothin but net baby nothing but net. Slam dunk too. RIGHT THERE.

Sincerely

The Tao Master :):lol:

lets take a look at the sine wave that we are all in

:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:D:D

:):):):)

------------ :mellow: --------------------------------------------- :mellow: ------------- :mellow: ---------------------------------------- :mellow:

:(:(:(:(

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

need a cry icon here need a cry icon here

we start at the top of the wave and it ends at the bottom . Then it goes up . That's a complete cycle ..

yangs are all on top and yins are all on the bottom . The null zone or balance point is the center line

have you ever met someone with an IQ that is off the charts ? :lol: IQ is not about complexity its about simplicity.

Hi ! ............Im the Tao master :)

nice to meet you . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your package is delivered .

Have a nice day :):lol:

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 2

Please stop spamming, Infinity. You and TaoMaster both have Personal Practice Discussion area now and these are, in my opinion, the ideal locations for this sort of monologue.

• Like 4

That was not "an official request" in my role as a Moderator but a friendly suggestion from a fellow Bum. You and TaoMaster are both VERY enthusiastic about what you consider to be a transformative realization and I both enjoy & appreciate that enthusiasm. You both seem to have gotten a little carried away by it, however, and have become both strident & loquacious in your efforts to efforts to convince others of the urgency in taking you seriously & joining you in your personal practices. As the names suggest, the Personal Practice Discussion sub-forums are specifically designed for lengthy posts or strings of posts about one's personal Practice. That's what I was getting at...

• Like 4

I think its ok to be enthusiastic. That's the point of my threads, to be uplifting and to have respectful conversations where everyone is welcome here as long as it doesn't get derogatory or too over the top

I also want to thank Soaring Crane for his support of my personal practice page . It means allot .

we are addressing some very hot subjects and there is bound to be much negativity and positivity from the lowest lows to the highest highs.

Thank you Peter and Brian and everyone else .

im going to start off slowly and show you guys something about the derivations of universe. where it came from and where its going .

lets go back to the start and make our way up to the 5th dimension from the 1st dimension.

it will paint, if you will , an image of an upward spiral .

It starts at the balance point or null zone between yang and yin .

one spiral goes up and the other goes down . A galaxcy has the same shape as an upwards and downwrds set of spirals.

When you read all my posts in all my threads you will notice the spiral as well .

Its going to get larger as the thread continues upwards.

like the first three measures of moonlight Sonata 1 , 2 and 3 respectively

listen , relax and enjoy !!

Valentina Lisitsa

heres a demonstration of the 5 dimensions that begin with life in the center

we start at life the creator of all things starting witht he grand pole of dimention 1

dimension 1 is an invisible dimention and it comes first but it is positive in that it is some thing that life the creator is not . Life has no location in space and time or dimensions It has no wavelengths or dimensions

Life is everywhere it wants to be and no where is does not want to be.

Life is limitless in ability Life can do what ever where ever when ever and how ever . You simly can not put a limit on life . ONLY life the creator of all things can limit life .

so we have life at 0

Dimension 1 also known as the grand dimension or grand pole ( thank you bearded dragon )

Dimension 2 is a up and down line either horizontal or vertical and is a _ or an I

you still can not see a 2 dimensional object. but of you could it would look like my avartar. The 1st dimention is all white and the second is all black.

Dimension 3 is a 6 sided set of cubes or spheres. it has three dimensions and its very easy to see

Demension 4 is a 24 sided 4 sets of the third dimension cubes or spheres

Dimension 5 is a 120 sided 24 sets of 4th Dimensional cubes or spheres 24 cubes .

shape of a dimention is irrealivant We are addressing dimensions but for explanation purposes and a slight visual effect Ill put tham on paper

5 24 x 5 is 120 and is the 5th dimension cube or sphere.

4 6 x 4 =24 and is the 4th dimenstion cube or sphere.

3. 2 x 3 = 6 and is the 3rd dimension cube or sphere Its the next step upwards in reality.

2. 1 x 2 = 2 which is the negitive pole and its the basic law that prevents 1 . Hence the basic law of duality.

1. 0 +1 =1 which is the positive pole or grand pole..YANG

0 = life

1. 0 +1 =1 which is the positive pole or grand pole..YANG

2. 1 x 2 = 2 which is the negative pole and its the basic law that prevents 1 . Hence the basic law of duality.

3. 2 x 3 = 6 and is the 3rd dimension cube or sphere Its the next step upwards in reality. NULL ZONE

4 6 x 4 =24 and is the 4th dimension cube or sphere.

5 24 x 5 is 120 and is the 5th dimension cube or sphere.

the top is an upwards spriral 1 then up from 1 all the way to 5 so by the basic law of duality ( YANG )

the bottom must be a downward spiral from 1 all the way down to 5. ( YIN )

they both have yang and yin no matter which direction the spiral goes. its just that up is yang and down is yin .

When you take the upwards spiral you become more aware like Peter has in the last week and if you ride the rode to hell downwards , you'll be less and less aware.

Its awareness+>0<-unawareness

if I were you ( and in a way I am ) id choose the upward spiral . ;):lol:

the 5th dimension is here but you simply can not see it at your present awarness level .

If you choose the yin route it will just be all that much more difficult ( yin ) to make you way all the way back up to 0 and then up from there to the 5th dimension of YANG .

You can however raise your awareness or lower it

number three is the null zone also known as the balance point . Its between every magnet in the universe.

Its also between every life form in the universe.

There is a nul zone in the center of the spinal coluum as well . It has no sensation ability . The left side of the spinal coluum has positive sensation ability and the right side has the negative sensation ability .

the butterfly . , moth , fish , single cell life form has a center null zone too . The planet and the sun and the universe itself .

its one big double vortex that froms a ball that is growning in all directions all at the same time like blowing air into a balloon.

It has miniatures or ( children ) of itself known as super galaxcies and grand children call galaxcies and great grand children called solar systems all the way down to an atom all the way down to the grand pole and then ) life the creator of all things in the universe.

Im attaching some images but remember that are still three dimensions

When you spin them and I don't have the software to do this . Maybe Peter can help me but send it to my email address before you post it if you can do that.

Im not going to put any image up of the 1st and 2nd dimensions Just the 3rd - 5th . Im also including some sound effects by the 5th dimension . You'll understand why when you raise your awareness up to the 5th Dimention .

im putting all of this on "paper " for you to keep and use some day .

I didnt cut and paste but if I do cut and paste , Ill let you know that .

I did find some images that relate to what im trying to show you but they are taken from websites that have no clue as to what they truly are of where they are basically derived from

Im giving this to you in true reality without the illusions .

But you'll never truly see this for yourself until you come up the line and increase your awareness.

the choice is yours. ALWAYS

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 1

Please stop spamming, Infinity. You and TaoMaster both have Personal Practice Discussion area now and these are, in my opinion, the ideal locations for this sort of monologue.

I kinda have to agree, maybe not spamming, but a little over posting. Nothing wrong some of this enthusiasm into a personal page. Writing so many times a day (6, 7, 8) into the same thread, dilutes its value and sorta interrupts the flow of the site a bit.

Sometimes too much is too much. and i notice the admin agreed with Brian's post.

• Like 1

BUMP

http://thetaobums.com/topic/35969-how-do-we-know-whats-yin-and-whats-yang-really/page-36?p=602935

I editied the above post today so its out of correct sequence.

Rather than repost the whole thing, I'll bump you guys and you can find it at the above link

PEACE!!!! :)

youll need to upload the Gif spinning poyhydron fifth dimention image and then open it with FIREFOX.

OR

I"ll make a YT video of it and post on my page then link to it .

No way to add a gif to this website that I know of.. Perhaps someone can host it for me ?

thanks

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 1