Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

How do you let go of Resistance more and more - in a Colder Area of this Planet?

I often thought about moving to a warmer climate on this earth.

But that seems to fix itself soon enough due to the global warming and almost no winter here anymore (fixed). But still often below 10°C can get uncomfortable.

We learn to let go in all situations to have the least amount of resistance for higher energies to come through, into us, ankering itself with our most powerful tool: Our breath.

But how do you do this in a colder climate? Can blood also flow easily through the body without restrictions and therefor heat the body, in colder areas? Wouldn't it mean that opening ourselves up would let the cold come in and resistance keeps us warm?

Not quite so.

When you have worked with Inner Alchemy, even from the outside and not in meditation, you already know your Self that the Energies of our Heart actually warms our body.

So in terms of self-mastery this means that it is in our best interest to hold a high vibration, the highest our current spiritual growth allows, in order to maintain a warm body temperature.

All the best.

Edited by 4bsolute

It takes a subscription to false physics to believe in the CO2 devil. The sun's magnetic funk tossed the jet stream all over and was responsible for the past few weird winters. Warmistas keep saying "wait till the next el nino, then we'll all be sorry"....as we watched el nino sputter once again this year. They check the charts and note TSI isnt varying that much, and then still say its a comprehensive representation....yeah but magnetism isnt really contained in that "irradiance" aspect...

Learn tummo man, because if cycle 25 is slower than 24 ...you'll probably be wishing you did move to a warmer climate :lol:

It takes a subscription to false physics to believe in the CO2 devil. The sun's magnetic funk tossed the jet stream all over and was responsible for the past few weird winters. Warmistas keep saying "wait till the next el nino, then we'll all be sorry"....as we watched el nino sputter once again this year. They check the charts and note TSI isnt varying that much, and then still say its a comprehensive representation....yeah but magnetism isnt really contained in that "irradiance" aspect...

Learn tummo man, because if cycle 25 is slower than 24 ...you'll probably be wishing you did move to a warmer climate :lol:

You obviously don't understand the complex dynamics of climate science so stop deceiving others with your pretend fantasies. Do you honestly read what you write? BTW, tummo is a great idea.

Edited by ralis

whatever dude, I point out stuff, I call out bullcrap, aint no different. anyone that's been around here awhile knows you're a card carrying member of the "I fell for the co2 meme" club. at least my beliefs dont rely on poor applications of statistics :P

• Like 1

whatever dude, I point out stuff, I call out bullcrap, aint no different. anyone that's been around here awhile knows you're a card carrying member of the "I fell for the co2 meme" club. at least my beliefs dont rely on poor applications of statistics :P

Now you are a statistician and can make analysis of the data? Claiming that climate scientists are not well trained in statistical analysis has no basis in fact.

So in terms of self-mastery this means that it is in our best interest to hold a high vibration, the highest our current spiritual growth allows, in order to maintain a warm body temperature.

Sometimes I'm scared I'm gonna spontaneous self combust, or set the bed sheets on fire. So now I know it's my good vibrations. :lol: Even in the midst of a cold cold winter!

Now you are a statistician and can make analysis of the data? Claiming that climate scientists are not well trained in statistical analysis has no basis in fact.

it sure as hell does have basis in fact, your side just doesnt note criticisms like "despite the heavy reliance on statistics, it is curious that not a single professional statistician was employed" in their cherry picked "analysis." stuff like that is met with plugged ears because its inconvenient. I remember it well because of how hard I laughed when I read it - since it was a criticism I myself had already made.

The report of the independent Science Assessment Panel was published on 14 April 2010 and concluded that the panel had seen "no evidence of any deliberate scientific malpractice in any of the work of the Climatic Research Unit." It found that the CRU's work had been "carried out with integrity" and had used "fair and satisfactory" methods. The CRU was found to be "objective and dispassionate in their view of the data and their results, and there was no hint of tailoring results to a particular agenda." Instead, "their sole aim was to establish as robust a record of temperatures in recent centuries as possible."[62]

The panel commented that it was "very surprising that research in an area that depends so heavily on statistical methods has not been carried out in close collaboration with professional statisticians." It found that although the CRU had not made inappropriate use of statistical methods, some of the methods used may not have been the best for the purpose,

At least they made that statement, even if it was while in the process of whitewashing academic and scientific malpractice.

‘If things continue as they have been, in five years, at the latest, we will need to acknowledge that something is fundamentally wrong with our climate models. ‘

-IPCC lead author Hans Van Storch,

more Storch,

On 20 June 2013 Storch stated "So far, no one has been able to provide a compelling answer to why climate change seems to be taking a break. We're facing a puzzle. Recent CO2 emissions have actually risen even more steeply than we feared. As a result, according to most climate models, we should have seen temperatures rise by around 0.25 degrees Celsius (0.45 degrees Fahrenheit) over the past 10 years. That hasn't happened. In fact, the increase over the last 15 years was just 0.06 degrees Celsius (0.11 degrees Fahrenheit) -- a value very close to zero. This is a serious scientific problem that the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) will have to confront when it presents its next Assessment Report late next year.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his income depends on his not understanding it.” Upton Sinclair

Sorry ralis...every single AGW thread here has seen you walk away in disgust, for lack of a compelling argument.

Sometimes I'm scared I'm gonna spontaneous self combust, or set the bed sheets on fire. So now I know it's my good vibrations. :lol: Even in the midst of a cold cold winter!

Mrs GMP went through similar.

We could dispense with the central heating when she got one of her hot flushes.

She's OK now though.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

I moved from Montreal to Vancouver because of that, the weather was too cold on the East Coast. Although they are on different parallels, from 45deg I went up to 50deg parallel, the sun has a different cycle and burns stronger during the summer. But the air is warmer all year long and during winter we are protected under a thick blanket of clouds.

But yeah in colder climate you should learn to breath to increase the internal heat. And the more internal heat the more meat you will want to eat.

Sign in to follow this