Mantra68

Lama Dorje Student

Thanks Mantra68,

Is his book designed for self-study practice?

Hey .. bums from Australia... How many people we have over here interested?

The book is a good place to start, but it is the transmission that really gives you the ability.

If you can get a group of thirty or so people together we could probably make the trip happen. That number should cover whatever travel expenses we incur.

Cheers!

Chris

Is this the Da Yan/ Wild Goose Form combined with the masters qi?

No, it's not even close.

I haven't heard this practice referred to as the Wild Goose Form, but that is a cool name. It can be like a wild goose, with people squirming around in funky postures, laughing and crying and babbling away.

I'll have to ask Max about that one.

Also, yes, his energy is insane.

wild goose is a form of qi gong.( personally I dont like it at all, it's so convoluted.)

from what I know of Max, from what Mantra has shared with us, he works via transmission which induces spontaneous qi gong.

You've convinced me enough to buy the book. tempted to price out airfare to California that week too.

Michael

Hey all,

I am a student of Lama Dorje's and one of his close friends. I can answer some of your questions regarding him and his teachings. I do not know everything about him, as he is constantly amazing me with some new area of expertise, but I do know some things.

Chris,

First, thank you for coming to this forum and patiently answering our questions; it is much appreciated. :) I had two questions myself (to start with):

1) What is Sifu Max's diet like?

2) This may be child-like in its simplicity, but it goes to the heart of all further questions I have about him: Is it possible for an average person to become like Max? If so, to what extent, and, as a practical matter of course, how is it done? I am rather average, but I would really like to be able to heal people and help them in the same way that Max does, and was wondering how realistic that hope is.

Forgive me if I'm being too curious or simple-minded; I mean no offense.

Ming-Kuan

Chris,

First, thank you for coming to this forum and patiently answering our questions; it is much appreciated. :) I had two questions myself (to start with):

1) What is Sifu Max's diet like?

2) This may be child-like in its simplicity, but it goes to the heart of all further questions I have about him: Is it possible for an average person to become like Max? If so, to what extent, and, as a practical matter of course, how is it done? I am rather average, but I would really like to be able to heal people and help them in the same way that Max does, and was wondering how realistic that hope is.

Forgive me if I'm being too curious or simple-minded; I mean no offense.

Ming-Kuan

Max eats hamburgers, french fries, pizza, and drinks Coke and Mountain Dew. His internal alchemy allows him to convert everything to usable energy, so he eats whatever he wants.

An average person can become like Max, if they do the same practices. You can learn how to fill yourself to over-abundance which can then be used to heal others.

Thanks Mantra68,

Is his book designed for self-study practice?

Hey .. bums from Australia... How many people we have over here interested?

I interested for sure.

Max eats hamburgers, french fries, pizza, and drinks Coke and Mountain Dew. His internal alchemy allows him to convert everything to usable energy, so he eats whatever he wants.

:lol: ROFL! :lol: Truly, that was the answer I least expected to hear! Thank you for enlightening me on that! :lol:

Edited by Shen Ming-Kuan

it might be a bit off topic, but I can understand @xeno.

Am I wrong here when I think that Taoism has nothing to do with paying lots of money?

Can you imagine Lao Tzu writing: 'Another important aspect of my work is to organize and hold courses of...'?

To me (and I don't want to step on anybody's toes) there's a lot of fluffy-bunny Taoism here.

Why do I always think of this story of the Zen pupils here?

The first one says, his Master can walk on the water, the second one says, his Master can read people's thoughts and the third one says: My Master can sleep, when he sleeps, sit, when he sits and take a shit when he takes a shit'?

• Thanks 1

Obviously the third guy`s master didn`t have to eat, didn`t need clothes, took a dump outside, sat on the grass and slept in the nature too.

"I am a student of Lama Dorje's and one of his close friends. I can answer some of your questions regarding him and his teachings. I do not know everything about him, as he is constantly amazing me with some new area of expertise, but I do know some things."

"The only danger is if you have things around you that you can knock into, and if you are practicing something like Kundalini Yoga which is not harmonious with Kunlun. Each has its own process and must be allowed to flow individual of each other. So we recommend to those starting Kunlun, practice Kunlun exclusively for a period of time so that it can work more effectively because you are beginning an internal alchemy process that has its own intelligence. It knows what to do and once activated, it will be working even when you are not practicing."

"Kunlun is always first taught as a seated practice. Once your nervous system adjusts to the increase in current, there is a standing version that can be performed. There is also a five-elements moving Kunlun set."

"This practice activates the divine bliss that everyone has within. It is similar to the energy of an orgasm but is not sexual in nature. When this energy becomes active in the body it starts an internal alchemical process of rapid change. As it moves through you it releases whatever blocks are in its way. This is why we say one hour can be equivalent to one hundred years in another system. It is that effective. Actually, if performed correctly, one can achieve the same result in only five minutes.

As the yin and yang channels merge in the lower dan tien, the bliss rises up the central channel of the body like champaign bubbles and the magnetic potential of the individual can then be realized. Working from this magnetic body, one can do some very interesting things.

He uses the term re-enlightenment because you are already there, you just need to re-move the things that are in the way of you realizing it.

If you would like to build your jing chi prior to the seminar then celibacy is fine. It won't hurt. We recommend performing the upward draw to prevent the loss of your essence though, should you decide to have sex."

"Kunlun should be performed exclusively in the initial phase to allow your nervous system to adjust to the increase in current and to allow the internal alchemical process to work. although the practices you describe should not conflict."