Mantra68

Lama Dorje Student

Hey all,

I am a student of Lama Dorje's and one of his close friends. I can answer some of your questions regarding him and his teachings. I do not know everything about him, as he is constantly amazing me with some new area of expertise, but I do know some things.

My main area of study is the spontaneous Kunlun Nei Gung practice, or "bliss practice."

I look forward to meeting you all.

Chris

Yes, I will. I actually organize the seminars, so you will definitely see me there. I look forward to meeting you.

I think you will really like it.

Chris

Cool..thanks Chris.

Just to be sure..when do people need to sign up by to make sure they have a place. Are you dealing with any sort of numbers limits. I didn't see any mention of any danger on the website.

Thanks,

Cameron

We are zeroing in on the venue right now and should have it by tomorrow, then people can sign up online. I'll keep you posted.

The only danger is if you have things around you that you can knock into, and if you are practicing something like Kundalini Yoga which is not harmonious with Kunlun. Each has its own process and must be allowed to flow individual of each other. So we recommend to those starting Kunlun, practice Kunlun exclusively for a period of time so that it can work more effectively because you are beginning an internal alchemy process that has its own intelligence. It knows what to do and once activated, it will be working even when you are not practicing.

Sorry Chris I should have been more clear .I meant danger in the seminar getting booked up. If I go-which it looks like I most likely would want to-I probably won't sign up for another couple weeks..would there be any issue with that, if I tell you I am definetly going to come but can't pay online until like the first or latest second week of September could you reserve a space for me?

namaste.

Anyone with a genuine interest will be allowed in.

We had around twenty-two people the first time and were amazed at how many of them opened up the first day. So were they, and they were very enthusiastic about the next seminar. Many said they would bring a friend or two, so we don't know what to expect in terms of numbers. It could be twenty or it could be a hundred, but we are going to make sure there is room for everyone.

What techniques do you train to get into a trance state if you dont mind me asking and is there anyone in Australia that teachers Lama's informations?

WYG

WOW!

Are you the practitioner (Chris Tittle) that wrote the forward for "Pillars of Bliss"?

WOW!

Are you the practitioner (Chris Tittle) that wrote the forward for "Pillars of Bliss"?

Yes.

For all those interested in studying personally with Lama Dorje, please check out our meetup group: http://meditation.meetup.com/396/

Here you will find the latest info on seminars and you can read some feedback from those who have been to a seminar.

See you there.

~Chris

We don't promote getting into a trance state. It is the state of bliss that is the end result of our practice.

Edited by Mantra68

Hey all,

I am a student of Lama Dorje's and one of his close friends. I can answer some of your questions regarding him and his teachings. I do not know everything about him, as he is constantly amazing me with some new area of expertise, but I do know some things.

My main area of study is the spontaneous Kunlun Nei Gung practice, or "bliss practice."

I look forward to meeting you all.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting and sharing all this info. I have a couple of questions, if you will.

I think I am a lttle confused about the Kunlun Nei Gung. Is it a seated practice? and What is meant my "bliss" (sorry to be so particular-its just that "awakening", 'enlightenment" etc are completely subjective :D )

Also, I see that Lama Dorje's states the goal is re-enlightenment. Would a characteristic of this re-enlightenment be uniting the yin chi and the yang chi in one's body?

For those interested in attending the seminar in LA, would you advise a celibate period before the seminar? If so, how long?

Thanks again, Chris.

Matt

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting and sharing all this info. I have a couple of questions, if you will.

I think I am a lttle confused about the Kunlun Nei Gung. Is it a seated practice? and What is meant my "bliss" (sorry to be so particular-its just that "awakening", 'enlightenment" etc are completely subjective :D )

Also, I see that Lama Dorje's states the goal is re-enlightenment. Would a characteristic of this re-enlightenment be uniting the yin chi and the yang chi in one's body?

For those interested in attending the seminar in LA, would you advise a celibate period before the seminar? If so, how long?

Thanks again, Chris.

Matt

Kunlun is always first taught as a seated practice. Once your nervous system adjusts to the increase in current, there is a standing version that can be performed. There is also a five-elements moving Kunlun set.

This practice activates the divine bliss that everyone has within. It is similar to the energy of an orgasm but is not sexual in nature. When this energy becomes active in the body it starts an internal alchemical process of rapid change. As it moves through you it releases whatever blocks are in its way. This is why we say one hour can be equivalent to one hundred years in another system. It is that effective. Actually, if performed correctly, one can achieve the same result in only five minutes.

As the yin and yang channels merge in the lower dan tien, the bliss rises up the central channel of the body like champaign bubbles and the magnetic potential of the individual can then be realized. Working from this magnetic body, one can do some very interesting things.

He uses the term re-enlightenment because you are already there, you just need to re-move the things that are in the way of you realizing it.

If you would like to build your jing chi prior to the seminar then celibacy is fine. It won't hurt. We recommend performing the upward draw to prevent the loss of your essence though, should you decide to have sex.

If when ever he comes to Europe I want to attend a class if possible.

Do you know if he will be coming to Europe or Scandinavia?

If when ever he comes to Europe I want to attend a class if possible.

Do you know if he will be coming to Europe or Scandinavia?

No plans at this time. We are testing the interest level in the LA, California area first. If things go well, we will expand to other areas, if not, then we will happily go back underground.

Edited by Mantra68

Few questions to Mantra68

Could Kunlun be combined with :

1/Inner Heat Yoga (tummo)

2/Zhan Zhuang (standing meditation) ??

Is it worth trying practice by book if I hardly will have a chance to visit seminar in US in near future?

I thinks somebody already asked about seminars in Australia .. just re-asking again..

Edited by KoHsuan

No plans at this time. We are testing the interest level in the LA, California area first. If things go well, we will expand to other areas, if not, then we will happily go back underground.

If so should happen and he will teach under- or overground.. :)

I would.. be most grateful to be informed.

Edited by rain

Few questions to Mantra68

Could Kunlun be combined with :

1/Inner Heat Yoga (tummo)

2/Zhan Zhuang (standing meditation) ??

Is it worth trying practice by book if I hardly will have a chance to visit seminar in US in near future?

I thinks somebody already asked about seminars in Australia .. just re-asking again..

Kunlun should be performed exclusively in the initial phase to allow your nervous system to adjust to the increase in current and to allow the internal alchemical process to work. although the practices you describe should not conflict.

We would love to go to Australia. If you can get a group together we would be happy to visit.

Lama Dorje student

Ive ordered his book can you tell us what type of exercises make you become or do spontanious movements?

WYG

The Kunlun practice does this.

You refer to kunlun. Da Yan Qigong is a popular form of Qigong used in China today. It was the foremost school introduced to the public just after the end of China's Culture Revolution. It belongs to Kunlun school in Taoism. Da Yan Qigong means the Wild Goose Form. (Dao An or Si Dao An (The Peaceful Way). An early teacher of Wild Goose Qigong during the Jin Dynasty (256-420 A.D.). Considered the founder of Dayan Qigong. Associated with the Taoist Kunlun School from the Kunlun Mountains in the north-west of China.)

I am asking..since I know little of this..is it the kunlun form "wild goose" you refer to or is it other kunlun forms.

As to the teachers qi, it is most important, and I can only guess that it is an important factor when it comes to the rapid awakening.

I haven't heard this practice referred to as the Wild Goose Form, but that is a cool name. It can be like a wild goose, with people squirming around in funky postures, laughing and crying and babbling away.

I'll have to ask Max about that one.

Also, yes, his energy is insane.

Kunlun should be performed exclusively in the initial phase to allow your nervous system to adjust to the increase in current and to allow the internal alchemical process to work. although the practices you describe should not conflict.

We would love to go to Australia. If you can get a group together we would be happy to visit.

Thanks Mantra68,

Is his book designed for self-study practice?

Hey .. bums from Australia... How many people we have over here interested?