Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

I AM God Consciousness

I AM.

I AM here in this one moment.

I AM God Consciousness.

I desire to know my Self on the deepest level there is.

Every action that I do, every breath that I breathe, is absolutely PERFECT.

Through the Self-limiting beliefs of my past and my current outside surroudings, I hereby transcend ALL limitations of this physical dimension, far that what I see with both of my physical eyes, is the past.

Every moment, right here and right now, is infinitelly fresh and new. My inward transformation then alters what I perceive with my physical senses. I do not actively want to change the physical dimension, for this is an illusion. The Physical Dimension is a Product.

I open my First Eye and see my Ultimate Potential right inside of my Self. This potential is Infinite and Endless. And in this Infinity I find my Self.

I find a Union. A union with all physical and non-physical forms of Consciousness. A union that is greater that this current, ever-expanding consciousness can perceive right at this moment. The very next moment it will see and instantly know more of what I AM.

This One Moment is no noun, it is an Adjective. Never still, ever changing.

I navigate my Self through all of this, to find my Self.

I drop every identification with what I perceive and realize my Self as everything.

I AM You.

I AM my Self.

I AM God Consciousness.

I AM.

Would you seek the truth at any cost? Even the cost of your own life?

Life has no meaning, no purpose other than to seek the truth. That is the only reason to get up in the morning, that is the only reason to keep going. That is the only goal worth striving for.

• Like 1

Life has no meaning, no purpose other than to seek the truth. That is the only reason to get up in the morning, that is the only reason to keep going. That is the only goal worth striving for.

DAM!

• Like 1

Job Interviewer...

" So tell me, if appointed to this position what will you bring to the company?"

Interviewee...

" Seeking The Truth is my sole,purpose in life."

Job Interviewer...

" NEXT."

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Job Interviewer...

" So tell me, if appointed to this position what will you bring to the company?"

Interviewee...

Job Interviewer...

" NEXT."

hahah yeah.. This is a problem. While seeking the truth you still need food and a place to sleep, your family needs you and so on.

Still working on resolving those issues. Luckily my family is not dependent on me but I can not depend on someone else to feed and house me so yes.. cash.. ah.. cash.

The interesting paradox arises when you live to work instead of working to live.

Edited by Felcor
  • Like 1

Live your life focused on the moment and you get the truth for free...

• Like 2

hahah yeah.. This is a problem. While seeking the truth you still need food and a place to sleep, your family needs you and so on.

Still working on resolving those issues. Luckily my family is not dependent on me but I can not depend on someone else to feed and house me so yes.. cash.. ah.. cash.

The interesting paradox arises when you live to work instead of working to live.

Train to teach.

It's an honourable profession, the holidays are excellent and the pension's not bad either.

Live your life focused on the moment and you get the truth for free...

Gee ! When you put it like that, it all seems so dog-gone simple. It makes me wonder how on earth I didn't think of that myself. That's it ! From now on I'm going to live focused on the moment.

Get ready Enlightenment,..... Coz here I come !!

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 1

Gee ! When you put it like that, it all seems so dog-gone simple. It makes me wonder how on earth I didn't think of that myself. That's it ! From now on I'm going to live focused on the moment.

Enlightenment is right now.

• Like 1

Job Interviewer...

Interviewee...

Job Interviewer...

" NEXT."

Unless its a shoe company... Then that line's a winner! Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 2

When one truly "finds" the moment, it continues to expands to all of existence. :)

Enlightenment is right now.

Yep.

This is as good as it gets.

Enlightenment isn't a destination.

Just cultivate.

Job jobbed.

"ENLIGHTENMENT IS RIGHT NOW"

The fundamental flaw in all statements of this type is that they take a by-product of the state which people seem to live in whom many regard to be "enlightened", (or whichever term you prefer for these spiritual goals everyone on sites like this is striving for, or aspiring to),... and then try to present these by-products of enlightenment as a 'path' which leads to that state.

To use an analogy, it's the same form of wishful thinking as saying ---- "I've noticed that virtually all movie stars own a yacht. Therefore, if I work really hard, save up all my money and eventually have enough to buy a yacht,.... then undoubtedly, I too will become a movie star ! "

The flaw in logic is identical. It happens far more frequently than we would ever imagine. I think it happens when we want something so badly, but can't figure out how to get it,.... that we willingly allow ourself to believe that if we wish and hope strongly enough, then the power of our wishes will somehow break through the invisible and incomprehensible barrier which separates us from this enlightened state that we all crave.

This may possibly be so. I'm certainly in no position to claim any personal knowledge. But my life's experiences of religious and spiritual seekers and their multitudinous paths,.... has certainly not indicated to me that wishful thinking eventually transforms into this coveted goal of Enlightenment.

Perhaps the very act of wishing that ourself and the world around us were somehow "different" than it actually is at this moment is,.... (unrecognised by ourselves), simply the perceivable form in which the barrier' which separates us from whatever the next stage of awareness is, appears to our awareness.

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 1

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive."

(Robert Louis Stevenson: Virginibus Puerisque)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

The fundamental flaw in all statements of this type is that they present a by-product of the state which people seem to live in whom many regard to be "enlightened", (or whichever term you prefer for these spiritual goals everyone on sites like this is striving for, or aspiring to),... and then try to present these by-products as a path which leads to that state.

To use an analogy, it's the same form of wishful thinking as saying ---- "I've noticed that virtually all movie stars own a yacht. Therefore, if I work really hard, save up all my money and eventually have enough to buy a yacht,.... then undoubtedly, I too will become a movie star ! "

The flaw in logic is identical. It happens far more frequently than we would ever imagine. I think it happens when we want something so badly, but can't figure out how to get it,.... that we willingly allow ourself to believe that if we wish and hope strongly enough, that the power of our wishes will break through this invisible and incomprehensible barrier which separates us from this enlightened state we crave.

This may possibly be so. I'm certainly in no position to claim any personal knowledge. But my life's experiences of religious and spiritual seekers and their paths,.... has certainly not indicated that wishful thinking eventually transforms into this coveted goal of Enlightenment.

Perhaps the very act of wishing that ourselves and the world around us were somehow "different" than it is at this moment, is actually the 'barrier' which separates us from whatever the next stage of awareness is.

Just because one analogy disapproves doesn't make that thing false.

If I eat a plum and plant the stone; water it and know it's grown.. Then, when the fruit is ripe it's time to reap; you can bet it's a plum I'm about to eat.

But you are right, hardly anyone really ever makes it to the finish line. Many claim it ...and then regret it later if they make any further progress.

• Like 1

Not necessarily.

With plum trees, as in life; it's the root stock as influences the fruit rather than the seed.

Planting a plum stone will yield either no fruit or certainly a different kind of plum to the one that your seed came from.

Fruit trees are grafted onto root stock.

Nice metaphor ... Root stock - teacher.

Good root stock = successful fruiting.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive."

(Robert Louis Stevenson: Virginibus Puerisque)

Yes, I like that piece of advice by Robert Louis Stevenson, very much. With regards to its applicability to the question we're discussing here, I would interpret it as saying that all 'spiritual paths with heart', are advice about how to make our journey enjoyable to both ourselves and others. They are NOT step-by-step descriptors of how you get to our destination.

(Though unfortunately, since the folk who do the actual writing-up and formalising of religions and spiritual paths into doctrines and creeds are frequently NOT people who have actually seen the destination themselves, they all too often let their imaginative 'creative juices' flow with fanciful descriptions of heaven, enlightenment, etc,... and forget that we would all be better off if they stuck to writing about things they actually "know". i.e. How to travel hopefully.)

Edited by ThisLife

Careful saying that one has god consciousness that is close to blasphemy....

its arrogant for man to say he has this and when this is said people look for the god consciousness instead of looking for god.

Edited by JinlianPai

Sign in to follow this