Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Greetings, I am Heleio Toppa the wife of King Ngoto, a deposed chieftain of Nigeria. I have access to a huge amount of undisclosed currency that needs to be deposited in a valid western bank account. If ...

• Like 5

Always been fortune cookies here ... and we have a long trad of biscuits.

But we also have a long trad of horrible Aussie style 'Chinese' food.

I will always remember the little western town (then) of Orange NSW. I felt like an exoric snack and went to look at the local Chinese restaurant , it had a sign in the window ' Special : sweet and sour T-bone steak'. (It also offered an 'On-tray' for $4 .)

• Like 1

" Your country needs to pay back the money it borrowed from us."

The cheque is in the post.

( Honest).

;)

Edited by GrandmasterP

"Our duty, as men and women, is to proceed as if limits to our ability did not exist"

"Domestic conditions demand your attention" (I believe this prompted me to do some chores - [without limits]).

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

More of a short poem really:

"The vital processes of the body are not controlled by the self, yet if maintained shall function flawlessly... If the self were involved, he'd only botch it up anyway. The self that knows where he is not needed and when his time is now, gives rise to true knowledge which fills the void, instantly in silence."

And

"You are an artist that thinks it's a canvas, just don't forget to paint"

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 2

As a child I some how got it into my head that the only way for a fortune cookie fortune to come true, was to eat the paper it was written on.

I probably still have some old cellulose making its way through my digestive system.

• Like 1

' Your decadent country and personal self will not rise to fulfilment ' - Nth Korean Fortune Cookies (they taste weird too ) . :wacko:

Sign in to follow this