RON JEREMY

SHOULD WE PUT PIETRO INTO DA TAO BUM SLAMMER???

LET'S THROW PIETRO INTO DA TAO BUM SLAMMER  

8 members have voted

1. 1. LET'S THROW PIETRO INTO DA TAO BUM SLAMMER

• YES, LETS LOCK UP DAT EJACCULATIN MOFO.
    • NO, LET DAT EJACCULATIN MOFO GO N DAMAGE TAOBUMS.
    • I AM JUST A FAGOT N HAVE NO WILL O MINE OWN.

I'm not familiar with some of the technical details of your proposal, but we can start out just by making Pietro a Wiki admin. I don't care. If that's all it would take to make Pietro stop whinging I'd have done it a long time ago.  :lol:  (awesome word)

Sean.

2251[/snapback]

I THINK PIETRO AS DA WIKKI ADMIN WOULD BE GREAT.

JUST FOR THAT GEEK IN YA, CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-12/chroot_01.html

ANOTHER WAY BE TO USE A RESTRICTED SHELL (EG ksh -r)

RJ

Thanks, but no thanks.

I think finally Sean wrote honestly and truthfully and completely in his last post. There was a big misunderstanding on what this site was going to be. Now it has been rectified.

But the dream of the Tao Bums does not end here. We are starting a new website, and the only thing I can tell you is that it will be Taoist in nature, and the control will not be in the hands of only one person.

I feel this experience has teached us all much, and we will use this underastanding to further our website.

At the moment people are starting to mail me, if you want to be informed in this critical moment, when we are choosing the important bits and pieces, and making the first critical decisions please mail me at my gmail account (the address is available from my website)

Have a nice practice,

Pietro