Green Tiger

No Pants Yoga

And somehow it is still called Yoga.

I woulda had to have watched it in order to have made that determination :lol:

i do all of mine completely nude, i just don't turn it into a music video and put it up on youtube :rolleyes:

Is your yoga as good as hers though? I know mine isn't.

I'm still waiting for someone to sexualize brain surgery, nose picking, and a lecture on quantum mechanics. We the people need our one-size-fits-all preoccupation no matter what the occupation.

• Like 2

What a nice way of saying it.

I thought it was one of those one-trick pony sort of video, so i did a little search, viewed some of her other vids, and came to that obvious conclusion. Must say she is no one-trick pony. Very skillful indeed. :)

• Like 2

I think the healthier you become, you become a lot more confident (natural/ at ease) + being semi nude / nude feels like a very natural thing.

I see it more like viewing a rose/ beauty in general.

The yogis themselves don't wear much

250px-Yogi-vithaldas-in-padamasana.jpg

Is this yogi a "ho"?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Healthy is not a prerequisite for being unashamed of one's body methinks. I've worked with very sick people who were not ashamed of their bodies, even bodies devastated and disfigured by illness, and I've known beauty queens/kings who were extremely shy.

It's about intent I think. Unless you live in India and the temperature in your room is 120 degrees. Then you're just responding to your environment naturally. But if the mindset is (as it is too often) that of a slave -- to showcase body-as-product, woman-as-commodity -- this, I dislike. Not the nudity, in the least. In Europe I wore a topless swimsuit to a beach where it was common -- as long as the situation does not have the flavor of "human flesh for sale," I don't find anything wrong with nudity. As soon as it does, even a conservative business suit strikes me as obscene.

• Like 8

Healthy is not a prerequisite for being unashamed of one's body methinks. I've worked with very sick people who were not ashamed of their bodies, even bodies devastated and disfigured by illness, and I've known beauty queens/kings who were extremely shy.

It's about intent I think. Unless you live in India and the temperature in your room is 120 degrees. Then you're just responding to your environment naturally. But if the mindset is (as it is too often) that of a slave -- to showcase body-as-product, woman-as-commodity -- this, I dislike. Not the nudity, in the least. In Europe I wore a topless swimsuit to a beach where it was common -- as long as the situation does not have the flavor of "human flesh for sale," I don't find anything wrong with nudity. As soon as it does, even a conservative business suit strikes me as obscene.

Hmm yes, true.

Well she says "natural skins= supplied with the vessel.

This is how I truly love to practice. Free."

Monks + Yogis mostly live from commodity too, living from the donations of others.

If this funds her yoga practice giving her more time for such I can't see the harm in that.

There are much more harmful but socially acceptable occupations.

Many people sell themselves in many different ways. Whether physical or intellectual, I dislike modernity just as much as any sane person, mountains always have an appeal... though today such fantasies don't seem as viable as they did 500-1000+ years ago.

If anyone is a slave it would be the men (generally) watching (by their own choosing...maybe ha)

Others may be freed by it and start practicing yoga not wearing much either / or just learning yoga in general.

Exercise semi-nude in the sun is always better and more freeing, feeling the elements etc directly

Both genders by the corps (+ society has been programmed in general) are see as commodities "human resources" ... nobody seems to mind that phrase much... "human resources" ... anyway

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 3

I must say Meghan is very talented.

I would highly recommend nude or near nude Yoga with your soulmate, partner, wife or husband etc and see how long you both can actually do Yoga for....;)

Great for foreplay,

Enjoy...

Edited by Formless Tao
  • Like 1