nine tailed fox

Is this practice dangerous ?

Guys tell me

Have you ever heard about this practice and is it dangerous by any means or not ?

This is supposedly a kundalini meditation

So you are supposed to visualize red hot sexual energy at the base of your spine and than move it up through the spine and when it reach the head region, keep it at the third eye area for few seconds, you visualize this with inhale

And with exhale again move down to the base of spine

So what do you think guys ?

So is this practice fine to do ??

Edited by nine tailed fox

If you don't wanna mess with kundalini, then don't do that practice IMO.

• Like 2

The practice is fine. Or at least the same as other energy practices. You are really just focusing your awareness along the column.

Do you normally feel any movement of energy flows?

I mean I don't wanna awaken it in wrong way

In general pushing "red hot sexual energy" into your head can cause someone big problems.

For proper energy refinement you want to evaporate it before it rises to the head.

• Like 1

This is the sort of question a dabbler would ask. Are you a dabbler? If yes, then such types of practices are definitely not fine.

If you are not a dabbler, then you should already know the implications of this practice.

Which category are you?

There are preparatory stages to take up first before embarking on the more esoteric stuff. It could take a whole lifetime just to master the preparatory stages. For most people.

Dont dive in blind. Some waters look inviting, but the under-currents are often unseen. Such waters often catch people out unawares, and they drown from their own wisdom-less actions.

• Like 2

if you gonna visualize then whatever you feel is all in your mind and not real.

:)

Yes, but 'not real' does not mean 'without consequence'.

• Like 2

Guys tell me

Have you ever heard about this practice and is it dangerous by any means or not ?

This is supposedly a kundalini meditation

So you are supposed to visualize red hot sexual energy at the base of your spine and than move it up through the spine and when it reach the head region, keep it at the third eye area for few seconds, you visualize this with inhale

And with exhale again move down to the base of spine

So what do you think guys ?

So is this practice fine to do ??

Do not do this.

It is very dangerous - of no value what so ever and precisely the incorrect approach.

If you were to be intent upon doing this sort of thing I would recommend seeking professional help and perhaps an acid trip instead which would be much safer by several miles and may actually result in significant shifts that are positive by comparison to this which is entirely with no merit nor the possibility of merit.

• Like 1

well actually this is sexual transmuation technique according to the author

check out this book

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Manifestation-Practical-Rapidly-Creating-ebook/dp/B00ICBXNFI

the author claims that he has fully awakened kundalini and suggests ,that practice of sexual transmutation

i also had my doubts about it

thats why i thought its better to ask than regret later

he recommended spinal breathing and than this red hot energy practice

list of benefits according to the author if you practice it are following .............

Extremely High Levels of Sexual Magnetism/Sex Appeal: There’s a strange thing that happens when you start practicing Sex Transmutation – you become irresistibly attractive to the opposite sex. It’s an energetic attraction, beyond looks, body shape, and other superficial things. Here’s a quote from the Spiritual Master Osho explaining the Sexual Power gained from Sex Transmutation

“When energy goes upward you will be more sexually attractive to others, because life energy going upward creates a great magnetic force. You will become more sexually attractive to others, so you will have to be aware of this. Now you will attract persons unknowingly, and the attraction will not only be physical; the attraction will be etheric.

Even a repulsive body, a nonattractive body, will become attractive with yoga. The attraction is etheric; and it is so magnetic that one has to be constantly aware of it, constantly aware. You will be attractive... and the opposite sex will be irresistably drawn to you. There are subtle vibrations that are created by your etheric body: you have to be aware of them. The type of attraction that will be felt by the opposite sex will differ - it will take so many different forms - but basically it will be sexual.

At its root, it will be sexual.

But you can help these people. Even if they are attracted to you sexually, they have become attracted to a sexual energy that is moving upward. And they too are not ordinary sexual beings: upward- moving sexual energy has become an attraction, a magnet.”

- Osho

Now Osho speaks of the intense sexual attractiveness gained from sex transmutation as something to watch for, but I’m sure you wouldn’t mind having the opposite sex constantly staring at you, smiling at you, showering you with affection and being irresistibly drawn to you without you doing a single thing – I know I don’t!

Extremely High Levels of Personal Magnetism/Charisma: In addition to intense Sexual Magnetism, you also gain a special personal magnetism. A magnetic charisma. Your confidence improves and you have this magical air about you. Everything you say, your smile, you subtle movements, the scents you give off, the subtle shifts in your voice, everything conveys a certain magic, a certain special quality, a certain “Je Ne Se Qua”

Better Eyes - Eyesight improves considerably with the practice. And it’s not just the sight that improves but also the endurance of the eyes. You can then spend hours in front of your computer without your vision getting fuzzy and/or your eyes getting tired. In ancient times they used to say that “masturbation causes blindness”. It’s an exaggeration but there is a connection between the two. The floaters around the eyes also reduce or disappear completely.

Blissfulness/Contentment – You will start to feel bliss, which will cause dispassion and distaste for sensual pleasures. Sometimes the bliss is so great that you lose interest in everything around you. To increase this bliss it’s best to practice self-inquiry (hold the I thought-feeling) as taught by Ramana Maharshi. The bliss is similar to the pleasure you get from sexual activity but more refined (subtler). It’s better because it’s continuous, and has an invigorating effect on the body.

Courage/Fearlessness - Fear reduces a lot. It’ll become hard for you to be scared, even of dangerous things. In a dangerous situation, you’ll be aware of the risk but you will also be able to deal with it carefully instead of panicking and worsening the situation. You will start to feel what real masculinity is like.

Better Memory – You will find it easier to remember things and you will also remember memories which you had long forgotten. Never mind old memories, you will also start to remember dreams which you had a long time ago. The mind will become much sharper.

Better Immunity – The energy reserves of your body are much higher now so the body will find it easier to deal with illnesses. It may happen that illnesses actually increase in the beginning with the practice, probably because of the body healing itself from ailments, but all will be better in time.

Intuition/Spontaneous Understanding – The mind becomes incredibly sharp and able to grasp things easily. You’ll start to understand things intuitively without thinking about them. The answers will come to you naturally on their own.

Lack of worry – Your worries reduce greatly. You will actually start to find it difficult to worry because you feel perfect or close to perfect. This will give you a sense of security enabling you to deal with difficult situations without worrying.

Confidence – You’ll develop vigor and confidence. Shyness leaves you and you feel comfortable with yourself. The increased confidence can easily make one conceited so be careful.

Lack of Anger/Irritability – The greater the bliss, the greater the inner peace. The blissful feeling makes it nearly impossible to get angry. Suddenly everything’s fine. Nothing bothers you anymore.

Suppleness – The body will become more supple and flexible. Notice how flexible young children are? They haven’t wasted their vital force as much as adults and so their bodies are strong and supple.

Calmness – An indescribable inner calm develops. You will develop the virtue of patience quite naturally.

Genius Levels of Thought – According to Napoleon Hill, when you’re uplifted through sexual stimuli (which occurs automatically when you sex transmute) your mind vibrates at ultra-high levels where genius thoughts are constantly attracted to you

guys isnt that fascinating ? its a really compelling list

btw the red hot energy is actually sexual arousal energy which you generate by arousing yourself and than use it for this practice

your thoughts are welcome

Edited by nine tailed fox

Do not do this. It is very dangerous - of no value what so ever and precisely the incorrect approach. If you were to be intent upon doing this sort of thing I would recommend seeking professional help and perhaps an acid trip instead which would be much safer by several miles and may actually result in significant shifts that are positive by comparison to this which is entirely with no merit nor the possibility of merit.

Do not mess with spinal breathing either - it can be extremely dangerous!

If you want to take up pranayama then this is the place to start:-

http://www.irest.us/catalog/product/books/breathing

www.irest.us/catalog/product/books/breathing

http://www.irest.us/catalog/product/cds/breathing-for-life

www.irest.us/catalog/product/cds/breathing-for-life

1) If your mind is calm

2) If your spine is straight

3) and if you have built enough sexual energy,

The waterwheel will turn by itself. Meaning, the lower energy will naturally rise up the the head through the spine, and you will feel light. This is natural sublimation. You do not need to do anything.

If your mind forcefully tries to pump up the energy up to the head, you will only congest the head with coarse blood. The energy, all the while, is not engaged. There is absolutely no spiritual benefit, because you have only practiced at the physical level.

• Like 5

Sounds like you have a good working idea yourself of what makes a practice not such a good idea. While raising kundalini sounds appealing (at least to me) your intuition wisely sent out red flags and warning sirens. I'd listen to yourself on this one: don't do it.

Liminal

There is no such thing as sexual energy, although there can be energy in a sexual area. Energy can also be in a hell area where the predators are not picky about what comes their way...

i did this one for a while. it's cool for a little bit but i think a normal meditation practice is better.

Edited by MooNiNite

well actually this is sexual transmuation technique according to the author

check out this book

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Manifestation-Practical-Rapidly-Creating-ebook/dp/B00ICBXNFI

the author claims that he has fully awakened kundalini and suggests ,that practice of sexual transmutation

i also had my doubts about it

thats why i thought its better to ask than regret later

he recommended spinal breathing and than this red hot energy practice

list of benefits according to the author if you practice it are following .............

guys isnt that fascinating ? its a really compelling list

btw the red hot energy is actually sexual arousal energy which you generate by arousing yourself and than use it for this practice

your thoughts are welcome

That list is nothing but spin. You can read a couple of books and come up with a more impressive one if you so wish.

DIY from reading materials is spiritual suicide. Its critical that you take on board the kind words of concern that others have offered, and do the right thing.

Damages could be irreversible. Some gates, if you open them without the correct prep, are like opening a pressured furnace. The roaring flames and the heat, once let out, will burn down the doors first , and then burn the furnace itself in due course. And in esoteric practices, its not just one door we are talking about. Its a series of doors, all connected. The Chinese have a saying about not guarding the doors allowing the demons to sneak in. Think of the consequences.

Wisen up.

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

To put it in perspective some traditional Taoists would teach the equivalent of kundalini stuff right at the end of years of training. Perhaps 10+ years. There is a good reason for this. It is the integration stage.

Thank you guys

There is another discussion going on about new agers

This book is actually one of those new age books

But I picked up this book because of the sexual transmutation topic, which I haven't found in other books yet

So you can see guys, how new age teachings can mislead you and even damage you

• Like 1