mike 134

i am waking up every 30 min - 1 hour WTF is this ?

I go to bed at 10. I'll wake up at 11. 10 minutes later I'm asleep again but I'll awaken at midnight Then 12:30. By the time I'm out of bed at 7 AM I had to get up a dozen times and i feel like total shit the whole next day. I'm not being disturbed by anything and I don't have to use the bathroom. Also I get intense dreams immediately when i fall asleep, even early in the night. My bed is super comfy. WTF is going on ??? Its been happening for 2 weeks now I just started a lucrative new job and I swear if i lose my job because kundalini is flaring up again the shits gonna hit the fan.

• Like 2

"Wired not Tired?"

New job might have something to do with it buddy.

Big changes and fresh responsibilities can be unsettling until we get into the swing of things.

Are you going to bed mentally exhausted but not physically tired?

If so this probably sounds a bit trite but it really does work.

Cycle to and from work if you can and if you can't do that then hit the gym, weights or other physical exercise for at least an hour after the working day.

All good wishes to you for successful sleep again soon.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Waking up prisoners in the night and disturbing their sleep, interrogation weakness from your spiritual experiences (military karma), deleted.

Delete the weakness to now knowing the answer and the cumulative effect of not knowing.

Re-integrate spirit, mind, body. Boundaries between the spirit and the mind were weak, deleted.

Waking up prisoners in the night and disturbing their sleep, interrogation weakness from your spiritual experiences (military karma), deleted.

Delete the weakness to now knowing the answer and the cumulative effect of not knowing.

Re-integrate spirit, mind, body. Boundaries between the spirit and the mind were weak, deleted.

Did you ask for permission first? If you have no respect for the sanctity of the journey and think that you can impose your values on others without first asking to share in their karma, tell me exactly what you might think you are doing other than some form of self-righteous masturbation.

• Like 1

I recognize this, but my kundalini is active too. The only thing that helps me is doing hard manual labor outside. Not just gardening, but real sweaty work.

Have you tried prayer? Maybe pray and give thanks you don't have a major toothache in addition to this temporary condition.

It sounds like im being funny, but trust me, prayer works, especially prayers based on gratefulness. Some people also do confessional prayers after(not the superficial, sloppy kind... here, confession means admitting to your limitations, thereupon submitting to your inner potential for betterment). Helps to realign your subtle body, which then sends reverberations outwards towards the coarse body.

So, try this out. Each time you prematurely awake, start praying. Send good wishes to yourself, to your family, your relations, your friends, your enemies, animals, war zones, anything that matters to you at all -- even problematic life situations, etc. Do it every time, and before long, the intermittent sleep issue will be over. If it resurfaces, start praying again.

If after 5 years the problem is still unresolved, just think all the good that came out of it... you would have sent out millions and millions of good thoughts, purifying your mindstream to such an extent that your problem could be the exact cause of your spiritual awakening. Think about it. :)

I'm using my new tablet with a weird interface so sorry i cant quote everybody but ZOOM said it best. i get no deep sleep at all its all stage 1 or 2 sleep, but the dreams are intense. Thats really strange bc most dreams happen in REM sleep, and non REM dreams are supposedly more vague. I'm actually conscious the whole time in bed, either I'm awake or dreaming, I hardly get any unconscious time where i'm just totally passed out. I'm 100% sure its kundalini acting up again cause i'm getting the twitches and the heat too. I'm eating well 3 meals a day at 730a, noon (big lunch) and 6p, working out most days, i do MCO as my sole practice in bed. I'm never really physically tired even with a week of no sleep its mostly mental. haha i prayed as a kid, stopped doing that real fast cause nothing was happening :)

This thing had better go away fast if i lose my job i am totally fucked.

i prayed as a kid, stopped doing that real fast cause nothing was happening :)

Thats one of the main reasons why kids are closer to the Tao.

Are you sure nothing happened? Look, you landed a lucrative job, didn't you? :D

I would suggest you stop doing MCO - especially in bed.

Really try to focus on the LDT as the center of your awareness.

Do about three days of just simple standing breathing exercises ending in the hands going down the front channels to the LDT.

Imagine or postulate that the vibration or color of the LDT is calm.

In your practice of the MCO you are creating the problem you are experiencing.

Edited by Spotless

I would agree with what spotless said about the mco in bed. I have had the same experience with performing the mco in bed before sleep. It lead to the exact same symptoms you are describing while trying to sleep. Once I stopped performing it before bed I was able to sleep more normally. So if that is what you are doing I would say start there.

• Like 1

Did you ask for permission first? If you have no respect for the sanctity of the journey and think that you can impose your values on others without first asking to share in their karma, tell me exactly what you might think you are doing other than some form of self-righteous masturbation.

Sheesh - someone posting for help with a problem is not enough of a request for help?

Talk about self-righteous - I didn't know you ran for Sheriff of the forum...

And you obviously don't know Clarity - which makes your response particularly non Tao...

• Like 1

Sheesh - someone posting for help with a problem is not enough of a request for help?

Talk about self-righteous - I didn't know you ran for Sheriff of the forum...

And you obviously don't know Clarity - which makes your response particularly non Tao...

No it isn't. You are supposed to ask the person for permission before you start messing with their karma, sending them energy (tainted or otherwise), or attempting any healing methods. First off, the recipient should accept. this is common courtesy. Secondly, the recipient should be aware and receptive. Otherwise, they may block any attempt at connecting. Thirdly, how do you know what exactly is going to be done, if it is done properly or what? How do you know that the "healer" isn't just polluting the recipient with their own bad karma? Or maybe leaving a big hole or precipitating an energy leak? Further, according to the hoponopono ancient technique of healing, one must address the "lower self" and show it concrete material evidence of some sort in order for it to be convinced that a healing is possible. Just blindly announcing that the person has been healed works for the greats like Jesus etc... But it isn't going to do much from someone whom isn't realized.

We've had this discussion before about common courtesy and respect .

Just because someone posts a story about insomnia doesn't give any and everyone on the forum the right to perform what they feel are remedies without asking.. Just suppose, for example that someone from the satanic side decided to cast some magic spell to heal the person. There are a few like that who visit here occasionally. Would you feel comfortable knowing that a demon was coming to your aid? Or what if you didn't believe in Christianity and someone sends over angels to heal you, or worse, asks Jesus himself to pay you a visit?

Or, like the Buddhists say, sometimes you cannot heal someone because it is part of their karma. Do you have the right to deprive that person of working out their karma?

Now, I am not the sherif here (thank God) but I do have a right to speak out when I see something I don't think is proper, just like you have the right to voice your opinion, however ill informed it may be.

:)

• Like 3

To get a useful solution to your problem, let a medical doctor check your condition.

I second this.

Sounds to me like some anxiety buried away in the subconscious.

In conjunction with seeing a doctor, meditate on breath only and eventually you will see your thoughts. If something is playing on your mind, you will either see how trivial it is, or if important, it will hint you to take action and end the problem :)

it's none of that. this is a normal thing for practitioners

Practitioners of what exactly?

What if you just lay awake and meditate all night? If you stay perfectly still then your body should get really good sleep. If you're meditating then your mind will get good rest also. If you stress about it then your mind will just get more tired. Worth a try perhaps.

• Like 1

However, I agree to not doing MCO as according to Mo Pai theory, this exercise depletes your deep energy storage...kinda like accupuncturing the extraordinary meridians as "a remedy to cure all ills" way too often...

Or not doing it at all.

He should have a competent teacher otherwise stick to basic meditation (or not) and get the real help that is required right now.

He is worried about losing the job. Perhaps he should focus on the job as opposed to these other distractions!

I go to bed at 10. I'll wake up at 11. 10 minutes later I'm asleep again but I'll awaken at midnight Then 12:30. By the time I'm out of bed at 7 AM I had to get up a dozen times and i feel like total shit the whole next day. I'm not being disturbed by anything and I don't have to use the bathroom. Also I get intense dreams immediately when i fall asleep, even early in the night. My bed is super comfy. WTF is going on ??? Its been happening for 2 weeks now I just started a lucrative new job and I swear if i lose my job because kundalini is flaring up again the shits gonna hit the fan.

Dear mike,

sleep as we know it - is an illusion. Every unconscious state is a state of ignorance and will sooner or later be dissolved by our own inner waking up. This waking up then will also be noticed as a waking up in every situation. Also with methods like "sleeping". At one point our bodies do no longer require actual sleep with us (consciousness) having a black-out.

We tend to get black-outs, not remembering anything, because a.) our energies are generally too low and b.) what we input in our bodies and mind, daily, must be erased again "over night" (another illusion, there is no night, the sun shines always). For otherwise the harm to the body would be too great. Consciousness is eternally awake.

During deep sleep the natural intelligence perform a Blinking-Left-and-Right. You can find this in several Qi-Gong practices aswell, where you consciously delete stored emotions in your organs, by looking left and right into them and/or into your brain.

It is said that consciousness in the human body, tends to get "insane" (completely ungrounded) after around 3 days of not-sleeping. Why is that so? Because grounding is key to stay here and not lift off (die) because the vessel cant hold you anymore. So is clearing emotions, which happens for a lot of individuals unconsciously with the food they eat, laughter, joy, etc.

And yes, this means that at one point in our own Self realization, there is no more "sleeping". It can then be seen as a constant state of being awake and having the option to, aswell, consciously rest. We then meditate to fully relax our bodies, or just lay down, while fully consciously observing the process. Which can easily be reproduced, when you intake recreational drugs, in a safe environment. But clearly for the sake of our own health and greater personal growth, one wants to put conscious effort in experiencing these states in gradual meditation.

I know your personal Ego is young, but sooner or later it transforms into something with a far more greater capacity of understanding. So does mine.

Enjoy the process and let it happen. Trust in Tao/God, trust in the Universe/Higher Selves and the Ascended Masters.

Edited by 4bsolute