LaoZiDao

Neidan: Refilling yuanjingqi, building the foundation

Opportunities will appear. If you mimic its one part of the practice, but you can't mimic real thing, you need that essence too for your compound or mix: at least later stages.

its hundred times more efficent to cultivate whatever there is directly. Most important thing to do is to separate real thing from the colored or mentally imputed state. And then merge or collapse into that real reality.

That will be requiered because then your "desire object"/jing becomes your reality what will defile your mind wholly then you have a real choice: you give your finger to devil or follow holy purification way.

edit..something like that, no idea actually..

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

i have been on forum too much, i feel weakness.

Its like energy is depleted before it developes into starving feeling feeling.

hmm maybe its qi depletion. Or is it Yuanjingqi depletion? long story short what is that?

also it triggers buzzing in belly and tailbone area.

Edited by allinone

So Bluemind - thanks for reminding me how I asked CL if he had created a yang shen. He did indicate to me that it had been reported to him about it afterwards when he was in China - people seeing him outside his house. So then see when I read the biography of H.W.L. Poonja called "Nothing Ever Happens" - that reminded me because he created multiple yang shen bodies - in order to attend all the birthday party invitations at various students' houses. haha.

So then we need to address the person who answered the question you put towards me - as is obvious - these abilities are transcultural but in Mayahana Buddhism for example they emphasize that a person should be consciously aware that they are creating another physical body - instead of just becoming aware of it afterwards. So to be aware of it while it is happening would be another level of accomplishment.

It's kind of like how if you read the biography of the most famous Thai Buddhist meditation master - Phra Achun Mun - he says how his colleague in meditation levitated for the first time but as soon as he became consciously aware he was levitating then he fell back to the floor. So then he had to learn to maintain samadhi in the Emptiness while also being aware.

So I would say, from my recent rereading of Taoist Yoga, that again this is the difference between yuan qi as the Emptiness and yang qi as awareness of the Emptiness. You can merge the two so that you become aware of your ability in the Emptiness.

And - so - obviously the abilities are transcultural, and were the emphasis of our original human culture, the Bushmen, going back to at least 70,000 BCE as I document on my blog - so the terminology used to justify or "authenticate" these abilities is up for grabs. The actual training is fairly similar again as stemming from the biological evolution of these abilities in our original human culture - we originate from an evolutionary bottleneck at 70,000 BCE - when a supervolcano erupted only a few thousand humans remain and so all of us are related from those about 7000 generations in the past. This is much different than other close primates like chimps - who are genetically much more diverse amongst themselves.

Bluemind, on 16 Jan 2015 - 10:51, said:snapback.png

Oh. Then I guess Chunyi's bilocation wouldn't necessarily require that either. -10 points to Innersound if this is true. Why is that?

their lack of knowledge leads to wrong conclusions.

Such things as biolocation can be achieved solely by Xing practices and yinshen.

• Like 2

*Unlesss Chunyi Lin finally responds to my inquiry about preheaven energy cultivation at the later level of his teaching and sounds like he really knows about it. I know Neidan people would doubt that a practice like SFQ would know about that, but I think Master Lin is really good.

Innersound mentioned that people have seen CL's yang body, but he also said that CL was experiencing a precursor to the creation of another one but didn't do what he had to so it didn't happen. If that's true it seems like he either didn't know how to do it, or it wasn't his priority because he just wants to heal people here and now.

I'm wondering about Jim Nance. It sounds like he's had a lot of experiences with a yin body at least, and has of course had many supernormal experiences. He sits in lotus for many hours a day and doesn't seem to be dwindling from yin overload in my simple opinion. Innersound, any word on his yang body? CL does say there are teachings he received that he's not allowed to share.

yeah so the yin body - spirit healing - Jim does this all the time but it just depends on the intensity.

There was a dude writing in the early 1900s under a fake Indian yoga name - he called it the difference between the "astral tube" and "astral travel."

So - I've seen Jim do this - where he does a type of remote viewing very easily - and of course when they do the phone healing this is also remote healing - it is a type of yin shen healing

But I also saw CL create multiple yin shen bodies - out of the top of his head - while he was in full lotus meditation at the Level 3 conference. Now the only way I was able to see this was because my energy was pure enough and strong enough at the time. When I told Jim about this - he said CL was doing a very profound level of healing that Jim can not do - that is to send out an individualized yin shen that goes out to heal a person - each yin shen created specialized for the person being healed.

So yeah that is a type of astral travel obviously on a very high level. I also saw actual dead people as spirits come floating in the room and hovering around CL. He said he was healing them and sending them back to the Emptiness and that he does this all the time. I had read about that ability in the Phra Achun Mun biography also. But again that is a very rare ability - so Chunyi is not just teaching us humans in physical form - he is also teaching and healing dead people as spirits!!

But yeah as for what Chunyi is able to share, etc. - I mean a lot of teaching at that level is direct spirit communication through samadhi - heart to heart teaching is what he calls it. So yeah direct transmission without using words. That's why teachers do want you to stick to one type of practice so if you want that advanced level then they can maintain that open heart to heart teaching.

• Like 1

As for what Chunyi's goals are - he said his dream is to go back to do long cave meditation as that was the best time of his life when he went into heaven during his 2 month non-stop full lotus cave meditation. So he has I guess talked about taking advanced students to China for cave meditation but at least when he is older he will probably retire to long term meditation like that - and then he can probably regrow his hair back, etc. haha. He said he knows of masters in the mountains of China who have the golden aura - meaning creating the yang shen immortality. And yes Chunyi did quote from the Taoist Yoga book - when I had the book with me in his class - it was in my bag so I never had it out in the open to see physically. But he quoted from it when he said he had just done a very deep small universe meditation and he say falling snow in the sky. This was during the summer but that quote is a specific step in the training right before you create a yang spirit in its initial form. Basically at that level of the practice it says if you don't act on it then you miss your chance. So I agree that for now Chunyi is focused on doing healing work but then as he said he plans to live to be very old - so then will continue doing the alchemy training.

• Like 2

can you quote from the book? about physical it's true, about "can't be seen": some people can see or feel yinshen and ghosts (not as physical bodies, but as some "bodies of light" or shadows). It depends again on their sensitivity, which is a result of xing training (or innate talents). Also don't forget about illusions: people see absolutely imaginary things, but believe they are true. That's why Neidan doesn't develop such sensitivity in the beginning of the practice.

So you're saying that the stories of other people's bilocation are based on illusions and maybe people who can see yin bodies... But no, that would require someone to be actively using two yin bodies, or using one yin body while moving around in their physical body, and there was someone able to see them... Though I don't think a story of someone seeing a person's yin spirit form would be considered bilocation as it's usually used. It would have to be two solid forms interacting with people etc.

So really only the illusion thing or the actual yang bodies thing sound valid to me. Do you agree that two yang bodies functioning at the same time could be considered bilocation?

I do think I've heard too many stories from too many people about seeing ghosts and things, and they didn't all come across as believable. Some sound more like people who aren't concerned about the actual truth of things and just want to say and convince themselves something happened for whatever reason.

• Like 1

So yeah that is a type of astral travel obviously on a very high level. I also saw actual dead people as spirits come floating in the room and hovering around CL. He said he was healing them and sending them back to the Emptiness and that he does this all the time. I had read about that ability in the Phra Achun Mun biography also. But again that is a very rare ability - so Chunyi is not just teaching us humans in physical form - he is also teaching and healing dead people as spirits!!

I thought about this when I was reading on the site all-dao.com about the levels of immortality, the lowest is the Ghostly Immortal who was like incarnating like us but became too yin or something, sometimes through cultivation practice that actually made the being too yin, and they somehow lost their way through this and dropped off the incarnation cycle. I was wondering if these would be the beings he healed.

here it is:

"1. Phantom-immortal or ghost-immortal - Gui Xian ( 鬼仙 )

Gui Xian. Literally - the immortal among devils or the immortal devil. It was believed that this achievement is a characteristic of shamanic practices, the late Chan Buddhism, the pseudo-Taoism, different meditations. Withdrawal of Yin spirit in a state of no breath and palpitation. The practitioner remains mortal, despite the practice of spirit withdrawal and possible capabilities. Moreover, he may not be reborn after his death and stay a ghost forever. This was not practiced in Taoism, it was forbidden (meaning the serious study, not just jingzuo)."

http://www.all-dao.com/immortality-achievements.html

Edited by Bluemind
  • Like 1

Part of my interest in that^ concept came because I recently did 100 days of SFQ, 1 hour of active and 1 hour of sitting, doing the practices prescribed by CL. I started off strong and energetic and willing, but as I got near the end I started feeling more and more exhausted. So I'm wondering if I was becoming too yin from it. I currently spend a lot of time thinking and reading vs running or manual labor etc which is a pretty yin lifestyle, but also bike around for transportation and that doesn't wear me out.

I also think my desire to continue was dwindling at the end, despite my belief in the practice. But that could also be from becoming more yin. I've definitely built up more desire to do something since then, and even during sitting meditations at the center I sit up straight trying to function more on the yang side. Ii don't know.

Innersound, did you experience this increasing tiredness when you practiced SFQ alternating 30 min active, 30 min sitting, for 4-6 hours a day for what was it, a year straight?

edit: sorry this is actually pretty off-topic from the thread title. unless we're discussing the merits of the qigong "foundation", the active exercises, if only to affect the postheaven channels.

Edited by Bluemind

So you're saying that the stories of other people's bilocation are based on illusions and maybe people who can see yin bodies... But no, that would require someone to be actively using two yin bodies, or using one yin body while moving around in their physical body, and there was someone able to see them... Though I don't think a story of someone seeing a person's yin spirit form would be considered bilocation as it's usually used. It would have to be two solid forms interacting with people etc.

So really only the illusion thing or the actual yang bodies thing sound valid to me. Do you agree that two yang bodies functioning at the same time could be considered bilocation?

sorry, my reply was about biolocation not about bilocation :) LOL

I agree that most of the evidences of bilocation are based on illusions or confusions of some sort made by the observers.

I don't think it's possible to really double the physically active body without being Shen Xiang and mastering yangshen to a very high level. Such people are rare, they avoid any public attention, don't need to prove anything or show miracles etc.

• Like 1

ah never mind, appologies of my past posts.

(i just already need some teeth) :D

Edited by allinone

When I filled up the lower tan tien - so I was doing next to no physical activity - just biking a mile or two on the weekend but otherwise driving. I had a vegan diet and then cut out salt using Braggs amino acids instead. I would do 2 hour meditation sessions - so 1/2 active then 1/2 in full lotus then 1/2 hr in chair doing small universe and then end with 1/2 hr active. Then read meditation books - but I was not posting online or using the computer much at all. No forums. I had minimal social contacts and drove a car to then take the SFQ classes - so I got regular energy healings from CL. So I took Level 1 on a weekend - experienced a big immersion in bright light with body full of bliss when CL did the sword fingers on me. Then I took level 2 as a weekend class - and asked CL what percentage my right kidney was working since I had felt heat there - and when he looked at it - this laser bliss burned just the right kidney. So by that point I was already feeling a bit of electromagnetic energy and then just kept it up. A week before the Level 3 retreat I fasted - just taking a half glass of water in 7 days - and that's when the electromagnetic energy kicked in super strong, I needed only 5 hours of sleep and then after the Level 3 - where I saw the yin shen spirits being made, I smelled cancer, and I also saw the dead people spirits - then I went to work on Monday and I had a telepathy experience with a female coworker. So then on that Weds. I healed my mom. Oh on the Mon - I broke the fast with some greens-tofu soup but the sea salt in it tasted like poison! So when I healed my mom there was very strong electromagnetic energy coming out of my hands and then 2 weeks later she said it was "the difference between night and day" and she no longer needed her surgical stockings. But she also screamed bloody murder at me and forced me to eat a bunch of food. I realized later I had exorcised her liver blockage from her alcohol addiction - so being so purified I was very sensitive and didn't understand what I had done. Then that weekend I went to the Guild meeting and Jim asked me to share my fasting experience and this old lady asked me to heal her. I then forgot not to pull blockages out of the top center point of the head. Even though she couldn't see my hand and I didn't touch her - I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the top of her head and immediately she was bawling nonstop for at least 15 minutes. So I had pulled her spirit out of her body by accident. Then when I went into the local organic anarchist cafe this female made eye contact with me and immediately I knew she had an orgasm from my energy - but again it was too much of an emotional shock for me to process it analytically - not till years later. Then also when I went into full lotus after that the room was spinning around me. It wasn't until I studied Taoist Yoga years later did I find out the specific reason why that had happened. So all that happened just over a couple weeks - and CL said I had an enlightenment experience. But I had begin to stop practicing because I needed to find out - to understand what was going on - and instead I studied the Master Nan, Huai-chin books. Then I took another Level 3 class from CL and he stuck his finger to my forehead and he shot in the laser love shen energy and after that I had a permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain. Then I got real stupid because I wanted to see if it really was permanent and so I just stopped all qigong practice for a couple months - and so my body energy channels closed up - but the magnetic bliss in the brain did remain permanent. haha.

As for the dead people spirits that CL was sending back into the Emptiness - CL has shared how one time in a classroom where - at St. Thomas University - he said he was still clearing out some dead spirits from that room and that sometimes it takes him a couple times - occasions to do it. Also I read in Taoist master Ni, hua-ching how ghost pollution is very common. So I think - also actually Jim told me how I needed to let go of my dad who had died a couple years ago - that my dad was worried about it. So - my guess is that for spirits who die with lower emotional blockages then they stay on earth as ghosts until they get sucked back into the Emptiness through reincarnation. For me I know I can read when a person has their electromagnetic consciousness stuck in their lower body - as a number one or number 2 person. The nbr 1 is the male perv while the number 2 is controlled by their lower emotional consciousness - which I call the anger-fear-sex cycle. I would say in my experience - these types are very common - but a number 3 person is someone who has taken religion or some kind of mental focus seriously enough where they start to empty out their conceptual mind into a higher frequency of awareness. A number 4 person then has the permanent magnetic bliss in the brain. A number 5 person has a fully opened third eye. That's my take on Gurdjieff's rankings - but they can be aligned with mayahana buddhism I think.

Anyway as for the ghost immortal - I can see where I was falling into that as a tantra practice. So what happens is that you overuse the psychic lunar energy and so burn up your prenatal yuan qi and by doing so then become dependent on feeding off and taking in other people's energy. So in tantra - you then can transform other people's lower emotional energy back into qi energy - but the thing is first you have to fill people up with qi energy and then when they - I mean females - at climax - they then shoot out their life force energy which is then sucked up by the pernineum. But again this is a dirty practice that goes the wrong way for the small universe - the yin chi energy is going up the front of the spine and then the prenatal yuan qi is going down the back of the spine. So then you burn up your spirit energy as spirit-vitality and you become just negative spirit as yin shen energy. So then you can live without food as I have done - by just taking in the jing energy of people around me - but overall it is a energy losing cycle since they are sucking in your yin chi energy. But since you are able to live without food then it is like being a ghost and in actuality - that is what you end up being - since you are left only with your yin shen energy.

Part of my interest in that^ concept came because I recently did 100 days of SFQ, 1 hour of active and 1 hour of sitting, doing the practices prescribed by CL. I started off strong and energetic and willing, but as I got near the end I started feeling more and more exhausted. So I'm wondering if I was becoming too yin from it. I currently spend a lot of time thinking and reading vs running or manual labor etc which is a pretty yin lifestyle, but also bike around for transportation and that doesn't wear me out.

I also think my desire to continue was dwindling at the end, despite my belief in the practice. But that could also be from becoming more yin. I've definitely built up more desire to do something since then, and even during sitting meditations at the center I sit up straight trying to function more on the yang side. Ii don't know.

Innersound, did you experience this increasing tiredness when you practiced SFQ alternating 30 min active, 30 min sitting, for 4-6 hours a day for what was it, a year straight?

edit: sorry this is actually pretty off-topic from the thread title. unless we're discussing the merits of the qigong "foundation", the active exercises, if only to affect the postheaven channels.

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"I had a vegan diet and then cut out salt using Braggs amino acids instead."

-----

Sorry if this seems just a bit out of topic:

Just saw this little statement and had to comment: Braggs Liquid Aminos is often used as a "salt substitute" - but it is actually much saltier (about 2-3x) than Tamari or Shoyu (salty "soy sauce").

Salt is important to all other eating and activities because it is so condensed, and our bodies in our environment try to maintain a proportional relationship between salt, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, water, air, and vibration.

Thus, salt intake affects (changes) our eating, drinking, breathing, and thinking to make balance.

And for modern people, the bartenders know you will be drinking (and eating) more when they see you eating the salty pretzels they put on the bar.

-VonKrankenhaus

yeah I had an MSG reaction from Braggs recently. But the idea is to get sodium from vegetable sources instead of sodium chloride as salt. Chloride is a negative ion while sodium is still a positive ion - that appears to be the science behind it. All I know is Taoist Yoga says for advanced level then no salt. Also the spirits in Ireland hate salt. Finally the original human culture - the Bushmen - didn't eat salt. Also the shamanic diet in the Amazon says no salt. So I think the common factor is to increase the positive ions in the body.

My 2 cent concerning "Taoist Yoga":

In case the system of The Secret of the Golden Flower works (and I have good reason to believe so),

then the worst fault in the beginning you can do is blasting Xing down into LDT immedeately after producing it.

太乙金華宗旨 is a good book, and its system works fine for those who get instructions from a teacher. If LDT is really produced, then there is no need to "blast anything down", so I don't know how such a fault can be made... From what I read on TTB and around, usually people don't understand what is "turning light around". Even the word "light" they get wrong. Maybe this way they confuse LDT with some postheaven phenomenons, and can "blast" something "down", make their practice wrong and ruin their life in the end.

You obviously mean persons who are inable to understand instructions which are written down as clearly, perfectly explained and easily to understand like a recipe in a cooking book...?

Maybe these persons need a COOK to explain to them the recipes in a cook book too before they are able to apply them correctly?

No. I meant what I meant.

You don't seem to know much about The Secret Of The Golden Flower and for whom and in which intention it was originally written.

I've never even heard about anybody who could attain Dao as explained in the book by following ' clearly, perfectly explained and easily to understand' instructions from this book... And people, who has practical results, can explain this book precisely and tell, what has to be read, in what order, and what is missed to get same practical results. So I prefer to listen to such people, not to my ego, translators or some internet folks :-)

I slightly get the displeasing impression that diverse schools "force-adopt" diverse books to claim them as part of their legacy and they seem to twist around the originally explicit words of the author so these fit their own agenda and view in case of a contradiction! Then the text gets "truncated" (as Thomas Cleary said in his translation of The Secret Of The Golden Flower regarding the Quanzhen school version of the book, translated by Richard Wilhelm!), distortive (excuse me, "explaining"!) comments get added...

in general you're right, every school adds something to the initial text by commenting it. Translators add a lot.

But the value of it depends on the practical results writers achieve by following methods of such schools. So independent researchers, who have no relation to any Daoist methods or schools (I'm about Cleary in this context), what really they can understand and translate, so other people can use practically?

Did you even read "Taoist Yoga"? Because then you'd know what I was talking about!

I understand what you're talking about, but I see no relation of such talks to reality if we speak about traditional Neidan. If we speak about TY and how people understand its "instructions", then it's the same I wrote in my prev msg to you.

From what I read on TTB and around, people should rather study independant translations of the original source texts to get it right (in case of The Secret Of The Golden Flower: obviously not the versions of diverse schools!).

I think it's always better to read Chinese texts and not to rely on ANY translations... We've seen it in this thread as well.

Why don't you explain it? Then I (as someone who studied in depth Cleary's translation of the ORIGINAL source text) will tell you if you got it right and as the author intended it!

Is there any people who became xian by studying the SGF book? Did I miss something? :o

If not, then I'm not very interested in such opinions...

The RESULT (or the lack thereof) shows if someone had a good source and was able to understood and to apply it.

sure. But who to believe? Everybody writes crazy things, they have LDTs, SHOs, yangshens, they travel between Heaven and Earth, but at the same time they write with a lot of facts that have no support in classic books or in words of people, who has a direct relation to Daoist schools. So again we need to choose, what is true and what is false.

Teacher, school, legacy...these all mean nothing, especially these are no guarantee for producing results.

We need some proves to choose and start the practice. We cannot spend years to just realize that most of the popular methods lead to nothing but "well-being" in the best scenario. That's where teacher, school, lineage can help.

At least it works for many people including myself. If people want to wander independently, that's their choice, but results... Again. In the Chinese tradition there is no one who became xian by just following books. All xian-saints had teachers of different origins. That's important.

Some people learned like scholars from a teacher and memorized what they are talking about.

Other people have experience and know what they are talking about.

pure believe without any single fact ;)

Edited by opendao
  • Like 2

The crack about shooting xing down to the lower tan tien - seems to be a confusion of something I wrote.

My 2 cent concerning "Taoist Yoga":

In case the system of The Secret of the Golden Flower works (and I have good reason to believe so),

then the worst fault in the beginning you can do is blasting Xing down into LDT immedeately after producing it.

Again my recent rereading of Taoist Yoga with the difference of "Cavity of Prenatal Vitality" and Cavity of Spirit clarified indicates that the process of "turning the light around" is to connect those two cavities. I called this pulling the cavity of prenatal vitality forward.

Secret of the Golden Flower describes this as "empowerment refers to the stabilization of the higher consciousness so that one can turn the light around at will in any and all circumstances."

So that is exactly what I'm talking about and when this is done then the lower tan tien fires up on its own - it keeps the stove burning at all times.

So as I write this - I am doing this - and as I read Secret of the Golden Flower I am doing this.

Admittedly - I forget to do this a lot and so , my point is that having discovered the difference between the cavity of spirit and cavity of prenatal vitality - I know understand the crucial key of this method of practice.

SGF calls it the light of consciousness and the light of essence. So the light of essence is from the cavity of prenatal vitality.

If you read the Yan Xin book I linked - he says how stopping all brain activity in the cerebrum enables no need for sleep - and that during sleep this stopping of all brain activity in the cerebrum is the deep sleep stage that is actually not that long compared to dreaming.

... So the cerebrum in that case is the light of consciousness or the cavity of spirit.

For me right now I experience it as pulling the pineal gland magnetic bliss forward by using the thoughts as intention - and this causes the cerebrum to be filled with electromagnetic bliss pressure and the combination of the two then causes the lower tan tien to fire up as the stove.

Edited by Innersoundqigong
  • Like 1

A macropsychokinetic effect on an "Exorcist"-like level with a witness.

what is a relation of this to Neidan? (I don't really understand, how it's possible to prove anything related to Neidan by such experience)

What evidence have you witnessed so far, that the method of your school works?

Or do you just believe?

I've witnessed different changes in others and my own body and mind, which can be explained only by applying the traditional Neidan theories about yuan qi and xiantian. I've seen some high level masters and heard how they explain things.

Also I haven't witnessed any single lie made by my teachers.

But what is important after all that I haven't seen anyone who got any real changes from books only. This you can explore and prove for yourself based on open sources. You don't need to believe, just check.

But what is important after all that I haven't seen anyone who got any real changes from books only. This you can explore and prove for yourself based on open sources. You don't need to believe, just check.

Is this your declaration of omnipotence?

Let people find their own ways. No they don't all lead to xiantian-hood this life-time, nor should they. Many are those who seek immortality before they are ready for it, but in one way or another, they will find their true way, even if it takes thousands of trials.

I feel it is important to redirect people to the heart, to emptiness, to the tao. But the way to these things comes from connecting to them through one's own heart - we find balance through listening to the calling of our own destiny. A lineaged master taught this to me, bemoaning the many who practice various "spiritual trainings" when they are being called to fulfill their destiny by every step of their lives. I was taught we are all born with exactly the amount of energy required to fulfill our destiny and in so doing achieve self mastery. And that every time we fail, we end up dying and finally looking back at the gift of our life with full understanding of what we needed to do, and spend time waiting and waiting for the opportunity to do it right this next time.

The east is merging with the west; taoists recently rejected in the east perhaps are being reborn into western lands along with the germinating teachings of their homeland. Even as the deeper roots are slowly uncovered, so too will new changes come as pathfinders blaze a trail up the western side of the mountain. Telling them they aren't on the eastern trails is hardly as helpful as calling down from the top.

• Like 2

significant macro-psychokinetic effect.... CHECK!

eyewitness...... CHECK!

experience & methods used: equivalent with diverse Taoist Alchemy sources (read after the experience, not before)... CHECK!

you got everything right B)

Is this your declaration of omnipotence?

no. Can you read literally without projecting your thoughts on my words?

Let people find their own ways. No they don't all lead to xiantian-hood this life-time, nor should they. Many are those who seek immortality before they are ready for it, but in one way or another, they will find their true way, even if it takes thousands of trials.

I feel it is important to redirect people to the heart, to emptiness, to the tao. But the way to these things comes from connecting to them through one's own heart - we find balance through listening to the calling of our own destiny. A lineaged master taught this to me, bemoaning the many who practice various "spiritual trainings" when they are being called to fulfill their destiny by every step of their lives. I was taught we are all born with exactly the amount of energy required to fulfill our destiny and in so doing achieve self mastery. And that every time we fail, we end up dying and finally looking back at the gift of our life with full understanding of what we needed to do, and spend time waiting and waiting for the opportunity to do it right this next time.

The east is merging with the west; taoists recently rejected in the east perhaps are being reborn into western lands along with the germinating teachings of their homeland. Even as the deeper roots are slowly uncovered, so too will new changes come as pathfinders blaze a trail up the western side of the mountain. Telling them they aren't on the eastern trails is hardly as helpful as calling down from the top.

western side, eastern side... the route is one, and it can not be discovered just by blindly trials, even during 1000 reincarnations. That's what I'm talking about, but you prefer to teach others how to wait, tolerate and find calmness in their destinies, predefined by previous wrong deeds. How about "my fate is not in Heaven"?