are they they same from sadness as they are from the qi rising up the central channel :lol:

• Like 1

are they they same from sadness as they are from the qi rising up the central channel :lol:

As Qi rises up the central channel a propensity to cry may arise and it may be helpful to let it flow - however

it also indicates that you are not based in your LDT and the strong resonance that is there.

Being based in the LDT and having a rising from that base - you will not experience this lower form of heart (not that it is bad) but the higher form of heart does not create the sort of ve clumped bunching that can occur otherwise. One is essentially ego based the other is not.

Crying is over-rated as much as it is under-rated.

One very helpful thing about crying is that the more you do it the less you will need to pee.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

As Qi rises up the central channel a propensity to cry may arise and it may be helpful to let it flow - however it also indicates that you are in not based in your LDT and the strong resonance that is there. Being based in the LDT and having a rising from that base - you will not experience this lower form of heart (not that it is bad) but the higher form of heart does not create the sort of ve clumped bunching that can occur otherwise. One is essentially ego based the other is not. Crying is over-rated as much as it is under-rated. One very helpful thing about crying is that the more you do it the less you will need to pee.

and now, to separate out the "propensity to cry" with the "emitting of tears" :lol: (personally i dont consider those tears to be crying...but when I take udt and ldt and twist the potentials against one another, it zips up the central channel, tears and saliva...)

• Like 1

Not sure if this helps or not but in TV and movies if an actor can't cry to order they either yank out a nose hair of rub a smear of Vicks under each eye.

Both of those techniques will induce tears.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Hi Flofolil,

Some thoughts. I'm not so sure how useful it is making crying a goal. Not that you're not right--you may well need to cry. It's just that I suspect you'll go farther trusting, and following, the impulse of your body in the moment. The part of you that's "thinking" and deciding to make crying is a goal, isn't the same part that will cry when and if that time comes. So thinking "I really need to cry" takes your attention away from the inner process that might actually lead to crying. Hope this makes sense.

Here's what I would do instead. You say you feel a "need to cry pressure in my eyes." That's great. Put your attention on that feeling. No need to try to figure anything out. Just notice what is. Where is the pressure greatest? How does it change as you focus on it (get more intense or go away)? What's the temperature (any heat or cold)? You can also ask yourself questions to go deeper...if this sensation were a color what color would it be...if this sensation could talk to me what would it say?

This is not an attempt to cry, or indeed, to make anything happen at all. It's just paying attention to yourself. This attention gives your body the go-ahead signal to take the next step, which might or might not be crying, but will be the right thing for you. Also, this kind of unconditional noticing and acceptance of what is in the moment sends yourself the message that you're worthy of this kind of attention. I don't know about you, but I sometimes need that reminder.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

Also, you could be "holding onto tears" only because you have some kind of "fear of loss".

I asked about "loss" for you and it was very weak, deleted.

Along with the fear of loss is some weakness in the kidneys, deleted.

Delete all the weakening effect around emotions that were too much to handle, from the past.

Strengthen thinking, emotions, feeling; then sensations, emotions, reactions. And then the six levels of influence (esp. emotional and spiritual to others). Then strengthen and delete all the weak relationship energy from the past.

Re-integrate spirit, mind, body.

• Like 1

I highly doubt you can reliably induce lacrimation with non chemical or physical methods alone. however, lacrimation is a parasympathetic process. So maybe try some exercises that increase parasympathetic outflow, like deep breathing and valsalva. also google yoga for sleep those might help.

i have not cried since kindergarten.

Hi floflolil

Do you have a problem laughing?

Are you able to belly laugh?

Are you able to do a non-sarcastic laugh?

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Get married and have kids... The roller coaster that follows is enough to bring out tears occasionally. It helps you to see life differently, appreciate connections you may not have before. It also makes you realize just how much your own parents love/d you.

I don't cry often either but after becoming a dad, there's a lot of small things that touch my heart in a positive way.

Oh sure, this might work. I'd wager there's easier ways to induce crying though.

Liminal

Its a year long project... :P Edited by Silent Answers

no

yes

yes

I am glad to hear your answers - I suspected as much but needed to hear them from you.

You have a very strong block in your front channels just below your sternum about three finger widths down.

I do not know your traditions but work in this area or acupuncture would help.

Your higher heart is fine and you are well in touch with it.

You have bypassed this block in your front channels and have become accustom to bringing much of the upward energy along the surface of the skin into your higher chakras and head area.

I do not wish to pry into this block but it appears to be what my traditions would call a Core picture probably of the body - in English - experiences regarding the body that are highly energized and have layers of life force bound upon them.

Edit: three fingers below the - Xiphoid Process - lower tip of the sternum.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2