bd2

real benefits of the HT System

Also, you should check up the claims regarding genetic predispositions.

Just google Dr. Bruce Lipton, it'll be worth your while.

It's really a great post, you try to figure out what are the real benefits.

Like Matthew, I wont try to convince you of anything.

Just want to add my little experience to that, and let others draw conclusions:

- if you practice without guidance and incorrectly, it is very possible that your practice will bring small benefits, or even can hurt you.

- if you want to discover more about what the practices are, and how do the teachers understand them, you may come about a new and bewildering vision on the taoist practices.

- there is more to HT and UTS than what meets the eye. What one needs is only to do it right. When you try to understand them, you really need commitment. The more you go into it, seriously and onestly, the more you may make out of it.

- and yes, it's not the only way. If you dont get what you want from it, discard it and search something else...

And when you dont understand something, dont blame it, blame your own ignorance :lol:

OFFTOPIC

Also, you should check up the claims regarding genetic predispositions.

Just google Dr. Bruce Lipton, it'll be worth your while.

http://www.brucelipton.com/store/biology-of-belief

His experiments have revealed that genes do not in fact control our behavior, instead, genes are turned on and off by influences outside the cell.

My Opinion:

It is unscientific to argue in this way. If you ignite a firecracker, you can go anywhere you want and you can do it as often as you want. Go to New York or to Sydney. It is everywhere the same. It explodes and makes the same sound. Take another firecracker. Repeat the experiment -> the same sound, the same explosion

If you try to hypnotize others telling them to grow more hair on their scalp or telling them to become a genius, it is hard to measure whether or not you have been successful.

forgive me, but you have a pretty easy way to judge things the easy way :lol:

real benefits

@ all

How did your life change when you progressed (i.e. when you successfully opened the mco etc.)?

only 4 of the many things to look at when observing practitioners and teachers

Some masters are said to have supernatural abilities (i.e. igniting paper). What else could an advanced practitioner achieve?

Oh, by the way, how many of HT did you meet to say something about "most of the(m)..."? huh.gif

Lots of them have their own homepage. At pictures, you can see whether or not they got hair loss or wrinkles. My posting sums up comments from others that i read in the past and that seemed to be trustworthy.