Sign in to follow this  
Kitty707

It's about me

Hi I'm new here. My name is Jackie. I don't know how to use this. I can't change my profile or add things about me, I can't go to members because it would say, SORRY YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION FOR THAT. Sound familiar? I can't add friends because it would say the same thing. I can't add my own Community Status. I try to search and click everything and looks for hell and nothing. I can't 'find content'. What the hell do I do??!! I'm so close of just deactivating my account or just a banding it.

Hello Kitty and welcome to the forum.

All of your problems (at least the ones relating to the Tao Bums) will now fade away as your membership has been approved.

You will be able to update your profile and also post but for the first seven days your posts will be restricted to ten per day. Before getting started we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Welcome section and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

The welcome Section is really about introductions so you may wish to write a bit about your interests and what brings you to the Tao Bums. :)

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang and the Tao Bums Team

Welcome Kitty,

I know it's frustrating to be "left in the dark" when you first decide to join / post on this Forum.

But (generally) the Mods and Stewards are pretty quick in doing their various "behind-the-scenes" stuff & checking that you're Not a BOT, etc.

Don't know how much "extra" work would be involved, but would perhaps be nice to get an automated Message or something...just to let you know what's happening and why.

Basher

Sign in to follow this