Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

does anyone in here carry a kubotan or other weapon with them when out in public?

Perhaps she had told Rex to be more stealthy and come in silently from the blind side if he expects to catch a cyclist.

then she needs one of these :

dog-breed-characteristics-blue-heeler.jp

- master of that!

Edited by Nungali

They say that dogs instinctively understand exactly what their minders mean...I believe this...

I have another dog/bicycle/weapon story:

When I was ~16 I was riding a stolen bicycle down a dark street and a loose dog started chasing me and snarling, I was so worried about the dog that I wasn't watching where I was going and crashed into a telephone pole, wrecking my bike and injuring myself.

:D (not at the crash ... just at the rapid conversion of ownership )

The dog continued to harass me, and I went over and picked up a piece of wood I saw on the ground and was angrily preparing to beat the shit out of it. It stayed farther and farther away because it could sense the energy of my intent and we eventually parted ways....I am not sure what that dog had against me, but I have various theories....

LIke, he doesnt like bicycle thieves ? .... Diamond python is the most psychic animal I have encountered;

projects ' snake handling good vibes' - it allows me to pick it up or even comes up to me

projects fear and fearful thoughts - snake restless, getting agitated.

thinks; 'I'm going to kick it' or something else equally stupid - snake starts to hiss and rears up.

Did that heaps - no change in body language or anything. Now Im convinced, so i dont do that any more.

The best and worst weapon one can carry is hatred and malevolence. This manifested wish will lead one not only to destroy others, but also oneself. A person who carries hatred and malevolence as their shield can be sensed from a mile away.

Yep. One time at a club this guy I didnt like was dancing weirdly in the middle of the floor. I was so sus on him I . for some weird reason, right out of the blue, I thought he had a hand gun under his jacket. My first instinct was just to take him out with no warning - problem solved.

But one cant just do things like that on a whim, so i didnt. Later I went to the toilets and the bouncer was in there leaning over a basin full of blood, I went to help him and he explained the same weird guy had just slashed his face with a knife.

I know this because I myself have embodied this. Of course I have met others who carry the same burden. It is a viable energy which can literally cause someone to shake with fear. This is why in MMA/boxing matches, etc. there is the eye staring game..if one can successfully send the virulent energy towards the victim, it can create all kinds of disruption in the hardware.

Oh yeah! I would mentally project a technique (say front kick) and then do another (that I wasnt even thinking in myself about doing) when I did comp ( a looong time ago) ... later some would say to me "Where the fuck did that come from and what was it ? I was sure you were about to do a front kick."

This is why when I fight, I take a relaxed gaze, allowing nothing to enter...almost as if I am ignoring my opponent.

I do not practice the sending of negative Shakti, because it is of the Evil Eye.

Not my path, but it is a weapon that one can carry.

I had to use the positive one many times in my job as a hospital orderly (I am not large, well built or any of that), sometimes I had to control aggressive, very large, out of it Islanders and Maori :wacko: ..... and no violence of force allowed !

(Just as well Maori have such nice big hearts inside ... one just has to 'reach through' the outer casing .

< sigh > glad I am retired from all that now :)

I was once chased by a pack of five feral dogs in Brooklyn, while biking back home from my bar at 4am. There are whole sections of the old Navy yards that are just abandoned and all the locals know to stay away as there are many feral and fully wild dog packs living in the area...

There was only one dog able to keep up with me, a Sheperd. S-he got kicked several times in the face and dropped pursuit.

In the midst of the melee, while peddling my ass off and repeatedly kicking out with my right foot, I thought...

"I am in the middle of one of the biggest cities on the planet, in the modern world and fighting for my life with a pack of dogs... what are the odds?"

life is weird.

"No officer ... this weapon is for protection against packs of wild dogs in the city ... it is apocolypse now ... havent you noticed?"

I used to be a postman .... a soft wide hose full of gravel sat in the post bag. But, as you said above, its usually a 'battle of minds' (and having sense enough to know when to 'not engage'.

(And I can tell ya .... going up a steep driveway on a honda 90 step through with two giant bags of mail and a dog attacked to the end of your steel capped boots by its teeth is not easy !

The best and worst weapon one can carry is hatred and malevolence. This manifested wish will lead one not only to destroy others, but also oneself. A person who carries hatred and malevolence as their shield can be sensed from a mile away.

Yeah. I think the best lesson I learned in Aikido, was how to walk away. Often its before trouble starts, sometimes its in the middle and always afterwards. Just walk away, win or lose, keep your mouth shut, no last word.. walk and keep moving.

Edited by thelerner

:D (not at the crash ... just at the rapid conversion of ownership )

What's even funnier is this: I took my bike (stolen fair and square ;)) and put it on the other side of my friends fence, because the tire was bent and I didn't feel like carrying the thing all the way home because my leg was injured. Someone stole it that same night....lol....

LIke, he doesnt like bicycle thieves ? .... Diamond python is the most psychic animal I have encountered;

projects ' snake handling good vibes' - it allows me to pick it up or even comes up to me

projects fear and fearful thoughts - snake restless, getting agitated.

thinks; 'I'm going to kick it' or something else equally stupid - snake starts to hiss and rears up.

Did that heaps - no change in body language or anything. Now Im convinced, so i dont do that any more.

I hear this! Works on plants too...ever read 'The Secret Life of Plants'?

Yep. One time at a club this guy I didnt like was dancing weirdly in the middle of the floor. I was so sus on him I . for some weird reason, right out of the blue, I thought he had a hand gun under his jacket. My first instinct was just to take him out with no warning - problem solved.

But one cant just do things like that on a whim, so i didnt. Later I went to the toilets and the bouncer was in there leaning over a basin full of blood, I went to help him and he explained the same weird guy had just slashed his face with a knife.

Oh yeah! I would mentally project a technique (say front kick) and then do another (that I wasnt even thinking in myself about doing) when I did comp ( a looong time ago) ... later some would say to me "Where the fuck did that come from and what was it ? I was sure you were about to do a front kick."

This makes perfect sense to me...there is a whole 'nother reality of communication through intention out there....could be a fun game to practice at with certain individuals who were sensitive..

Have a sensitive individual stand blindfolded while someone else intends to touch a certain part of their body silently....if they are sensitive enough, and the other person's intention can be sufficiently mobilized, they should immediately feel where the touch will come in at, as that persons energy body indicates their intended move.

This must be why those with true gongfu can react so spontaneously without thought, they are so linked with that level of sensitivity, which requires one to be empty minded, that they can flow into the right forms simply by remaining open to the subtle changes in the others intention. It is not through the 5 senses I don't think...

Edited by Songtsan

What's even funnier is this: I took my bike (stolen fair and square ;)) and put it on the other side of my friends fence, because the tire was bent and I didn't feel like carrying the thing all the way home because my leg was injured. Someone stole it that same night....lol....

And it was the original owner , a powerful Taoist magician, that carried his bike home thinking "He may have bent my wheel , but now he has a bent leg." :D

I hear this! Works on plants too...ever read 'The Secret Life of Plants'?

Yep .... and I used to play Stevie Wonders album of the same name on the outside sound system when gardening :)

This makes perfect sense to me...there is a whole 'nother reality of communication through intention out there....could be a fun game to practice at with certain individuals who were sensitive..

It works both ways ... the bully or the victim : even just with gait ... " And what was it about these people that made them seem vulnerable? A later study found that the men were picking up on whole suite of nonverbal cues, including the length of their stride, how they shifted their weight, and how high they lifted their feet. Taken together, these cues gave the psychopathic men a rough gauge of how confident their potential victims were."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/extreme-fear/201010/how-psychopaths-choose-their-victims

Have a sensitive individual stand blindfolded while someone else intends to touch a certain part of their body silently....if they are sensitive enough, and the other person's intention can be sufficiently mobilized, they should immediately feel where the touch will come in at, as that persons energy body indicates their intended move.

One of my Aikido instructors used to demonstrate that ... back then we insisted it was a trick ... he let us do all sorts of stuff (its a shadow ... okay, close the blinds, no lights ... you can hear him , okay, everyone make a loud noise ... and so on.

Then he said we as a room full of people couldnt even grab him (in the dark) ... one of the funniest training sessions I have been too .... eventually we got him and 'piled on' , turned the light on and he was sitting down in the corner by himself :D

This must be why those with true gongfu can react so spontaneously without thought, they are so linked with that level of sensitivity, which requires one to be empty minded, that they can flow into the right forms simply by remaining open to the subtle changes in the others intention. It is not through the 5 senses I don't think...

Yeah .... there is a really basic level to that as well. Sometimes its just like falling ... just the natural thing to do.

Some people 'offer' ... like a training partner I had that had a habit of stepping in over the others front foot and leaving his groin open above the others lead foot :wacko: .... I mean ... what's one to do ??? There is basically a magnetic attraction between the two :D

• Like 3

You are a good teacher Nungali.

That training partner learnt a valuable lesson from you ( after he could stand up straight again).

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

You are a good teacher Nungali.

That training partner learnt a valuable lesson from you ( after he could stand up straight again).

:)

Nah ... I wouldnt do that. Back then I had been heavily drilled in 'focus' ... I could toe touch 'em and stop in time .. or just flick the baggy pants crutch (its good to have a baggy pants crutch :) ). He was the guy I kept backing into my 'prize thistle' ... eventually he twigged (while hopping around gowing 'Owww!' on one foot and trying to pull the thistles out, while I delivered little round house kicks to his thighs and buttocks); "Fuck you! Why dont you pull this blasted thing out? Nearly every time I train I here I end up in it and you ... <pause> ... <_<

:D

.... :ph34r:

• Like 1

I used to carry a knife, but then I realized I should think of everyone as a friend rather than a potential enemy. How many times have I been robbed in my life? Zero. Am I happier now that I'm not always on guard. Hell yes.

• Like 1

I truly wonder whether there is some great Karmic Overseer Management System Thingamabobber which protects those who have never done certain wrongs. I have stolen and been stoled from, yet never mugged or assaulted anyone, and never been done that way. I am close to letting go of my weapons altogether. Empty Hand technique training only - developing Dragon Body and Snake Style , and trusting in my ability to evade and avoid trouble town.

I'd rather give up my cell phone than injure my arm in a fight...

Scholar Warrior!

Three things are required to win a challenge ... skill, luck and being righteous. I know it sounds weird ... but its an old principle behind dueling or contest ... trial by ordeal or combat. if you are 'good' within the system of the two opponents, the Gods will assist thee ;)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this