4bsolute

You do not need to practice any Psychic Ability externally, and: Why are we scared to fully transform in meditation?

It is all obsolete.

Form the intention to meditation regularly. Find a comfortable and quiet place to meditate. And meditate as often as you can, as often as you like. There is no limit to as much you can meditate.

All spiritual or psychic abilities are naturally revealed to you, through your own, expanding consciousness and intelligence. You can connect dots that an individual who never meditates, will never grasp in one lifetime.

Let all of what you desire, come to you. Stop hunting, stop searching. Wrong attitudes, just being present to realize them as obsolete and see that they vibrate differently than finding, receiving and ultimately having at your disposal.

Yes, it is truly a challenge to bend ones limited mind into place of finding, receiving or already having all of it in your hands. It cant happen. It can only happen when you let go, completely and be more and more empty of everything you have gathered here. For only then you will be filled with what you exactly need here in this lifetime. And all of this comes from your Highest Perspective, not your ego with which you have identified for centuries and trained it to become bigger and bigger. You, no longer as you (ego) but rather as it (Highest x = insert definition here) will know what to do.

I know that initially we surely all develop the notion of being taken over. That we are victims by meditating and trading our small ego. But funnily enough this all comes from the limited ego and not from any other source. So whats the point of listening to it, the small conditioned mind, that has learned to put words into a chain and make sense out of it - while not even understanding that each word, each silible, each tone has a unique meaning to it, to direct energy in our bodies - wildly talking all day long and wondering why it, the egoic individual gets sick and only..merely lives 80years on average at the moment.

Spiritual practice is truly controversal and I do realize in times like these, why so few individuals in a human costume are not meditating very often and truly having trust to go to the deepest layers, BEYOND what defines you as a human being.

Really, every second I am here, every miniscule gathering I do here feeding my human ego with more distractions is wasted lifetime. Yes, I know all of this intellectually, but when I actually meditate - I honestly admit that I am scared.

But of what I am scared? I can not even put it into words. I, as my ego, am scared. I, as God consciousness, like all of you, would surely laugh or not mind at all.

Trust is truly the most difficult quality to develop on a spiritual journey.

The sooner we all are in God Consciousness, the sooner we can fully utilize all of our potential and finally grasp the spectrum of inexplicable beauty here in this outmost plain. Why do I waste my time? Why do I dont make an effort going straight into the debacle? I honestly do not know. Scared, mostly, yes, to repeat myself.

Love.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Oi!

Mediums have to eat.

"Do not muzzle the ox that treads the corn." (I read somewhere).

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

It is all obsolete.

Form the intention to meditation regularly. Find a comfortable and quiet place to meditate. And meditate as often as you can, as often as you like. There is no limit to as much you can meditate.

All spiritual or psychic abilities are naturally revealed to you, through your own, expanding consciousness and intelligence. You can connect dots that an individual who never meditates, will never grasp in one lifetime.

Let all of what you desire, come to you. Stop hunting, stop searching. Wrong attitudes, just being present to realize them as obsolete and see that they vibrate differently than finding, receiving and ultimately having at your disposal.

Yes, it is truly a challenge to bend ones limited mind into place of finding, receiving or already having all of it in your hands. It cant happen. It can only happen when you let go, completely and be more and more empty of everything you have gathered here. For only then you will be filled with what you exactly need here in this lifetime. And all of this comes from your Highest Perspective, not your ego with which you have identified for centuries and trained it to become bigger and bigger. You, no longer as you (ego) but rather as it (Highest x = insert definition here) will know what to do.

I know that initially we surely all develop the notion of being taken over. That we are victims by meditating and trading our small ego. But funnily enough this all comes from the limited ego and not from any other source. So whats the point of listening to it, the small conditioned mind, that has learned to put words into a chain and make sense out of it - while not even understanding that each word, each silible, each tone has a unique meaning to it, to direct energy in our bodies - wildly talking all day long and wondering why it, the egoic individual gets sick and only..merely lives 80years on average at the moment.

Spiritual practice is truly controversal and I do realize in times like these, why so few individuals in a human costume are not meditating very often and truly having trust to go to the deepest layers, BEYOND what defines you as a human being.

Really, every second I am here, every miniscule gathering I do here feeding my human ego with more distractions is wasted lifetime. Yes, I know all of this intellectually, but when I actually meditate - I honestly admit that I am scared.

But of what I am scared? I can not even put it into words. I, as my ego, am scared. I, as God consciousness, like all of you, would surely laugh or not mind at all.

Trust is truly the most difficult quality to develop on a spiritual journey.

The sooner we all are in God Consciousness, the sooner we can fully utilize all of our potential and finally grasp the spectrum of inexplicable beauty here in this outmost plain. Why do I waste my time? Why do I dont make an effort going straight into the debacle? I honestly do not know. Scared, mostly, yes, to repeat myself.

Love.

Your overuse of the pronoun 'we' is a projection of your own onto others here. Why not speak from your own experience and stop assuming others share your fears. I certainly don't.

• Like 2

Your overuse of the pronoun 'we' is a projection of your own onto others here. Why not speak from your own experience and stop assuming others share your fears. I certainly don't.

You're nobody to make such a remark. Besides I think it's pretty clear that wasn't the intention of his post.

You're nobody to make such a remark. Besides I think it's pretty clear that wasn't the intention of his post.

What do you mean by nobody? A little harsh if you ask me.

He was not speaking for himself, but referring to others which is a projection of his own fears.

What do you mean by nobody? A little harsh if you ask me.

He was not speaking for himself, but referring to others which is a projection of his own fears.

I didn't mean it literally as "you're a nobody", that would be harsh..I'm just saying that it's unecessary to make such a point and judge him for such a trivial slip up. I didn't get the impression that he was forcing or projecting...he's just thinking out aloud and hoping for some feed back on the content of the post. There's no need to nitpick.

The "scared" is the undelved potential, the raw material for greatness.

Get that "c" past the "a" and "scared" becomes "sacred".

You can completely overcome this with Time Line Meditation (TLM)...http://thetaobums.com/topic/35840-time-line-meditation-tlm/

Though, I realise your undertone was more whimsical than asking for solutions for the sacred bit... :)

LOVE

Edited by Horus