Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

What You Are is Space

One of my teachers.

------------

Edited by rain

You have to sit with thse people to experience it I think. My transmission with him hasn't been as powerful as with other teachers. My most powerful sort of "transmissions" so far have been with Adyashanti and Jeannie Zandi.

Just sitting with them opened this realaization up for me. However..I will be totally honest with you..I dont' know if this approach is enough for me. From one sense I get that awakening come up but from another aspect I have been through alot of shit so though I love the approach and will continue to study it am also attracted to study with teachers who teach other stuff..more of a 'practice' or whatever you want to call it.

But if you ever get the chance to sit with any of these Advaita gurus that is worth a million times what any words can say. Do an adyashanti intensive or something and you probably will get a taste of what Nirmala is talking about or more.

You have to sit with thse people to experience it I think. My transmission with him hasn't been as powerful as with other teachers. My most powerful sort of "transmissions" so far have been with Adyashanti and Jeannie Zandi.

Just sitting with them opened this realaization up for me. However..I will be totally honest with you..I dont' know if this approach is enough for me. From one sense I get that awakening come up but from another aspect I have been through alot of shit so though I love the approach and will continue to study it am also attracted to study with teachers who teach other stuff..more of a 'practice' or whatever you want to call it.

But if you ever get the chance to sit with any of these Advaita gurus that is worth a million times what any words can say. Do an adyashanti intensive or something and you probably will get a taste of what Nirmala is talking about or more.

hi again

I dont think you answered me

do you meditate?

do you sit with - you -?

I hear you as unusually sweet, open, sensitive, you say you had your share of shit. well..

compliments to you for being so trusting and outgoing still.

for a person to have such maturity I would think

you to be the best one to sit with.

Edited by rain

I sit pretty regularly.

From my experience with these type of teachers it's not based on sitting or not sitting. It's the realization of the fundamental ground of being. It's what you are. I don't see this is being anti body or anti anything.

But we each have our path to follow. i am just sharing not saying this path is any better than any other path. I have alot of respect for this path but it either works for you or it doesn't.

I sit pretty regularly.

From my experience with these type of teachers it's not based on sitting or not sitting. It's the realization of the fundamental ground of being. It's what you are. I don't see this is being anti body or anti anything.

But we each have our path to follow. i am just sharing not saying this path is any better than any other path. I have alot of respect for this path but it either works for you or it doesn't.

I just said something more in my previous post :)

I am pointing to the meditation practise as a good way to enter this awareness...

you dont have to travel and it is free

Absolutely..you are totally free and already have everything you need. Meditation is great.

The subtle shift that takes place for me studying with these teachers is the approach of meditaiton. Where before I sat as a seperate self who is "doing something" after sitting with Adya, Jeannie etc I connected more to "I Am" or presence as the "natural state" which is prior to concepts. So meditation becomes not so much a doing or activity but more resting in that natural state of "I Am".

Probably this approach is all I really need but this little Cameron character still has some fuel to check stuff out and create all sorts of dramas

Anyway, thank you for your words.

namaste.

thank you cameron.

i just realized how much i need to sit with someone.

:rolleyes:

:)

Sign in to follow this