man; he is always skilful at saving things, and so he does not cast

away anything. This is called 'Hiding the light of his procedure.'

Therefore the man of skill is a master (to be looked up to) by him

who has not the skill; and he who has not the skill is the helper of

(the reputation of) him who has the skill. If the one did not honour

his master, and the other did not rejoice in his helper, an

(observer), though intelligent, might greatly err about them. This is

called 'The utmost degree of mystery.'

I learned 2 things. Look for connections hard enough, you'll find them. Second, some people have way too much time on there hands.

I think if you show the guy any movie, he'd come up with tenuous alien connections. I assume if he read Shakespeare he'd come up with dozens of ways the author was connected to the greys.

• Like 2

I learned 2 things. Look for connections hard enough, you'll find them. Second, some people have way too much time on there hands.

I think if you show the guy any movie, he'd come up with tenuous alien connections. I assume if he read Shakespeare he'd come up with dozens of ways the author was connected to the greys.

Did you watch the whole thing?

There was more than that much more...

• Like 1

i like how he talks about Zues defeating Chronos(who stands for time, limitation, and death) with a lightening bolt.

this is like Kundalini activation (lightening) and one becoming an immortal enlightened being.

Also how Zues is celebrated with "lighting the torch". Which is the fire in the mind that is achieved.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

i like how he talks about Zues defeating Chronos(who stands for time, limitation, and death) with a lightening bolt.

this is like Kundalini activation (lightening) and one becoming an immortal enlightened being.

Also how Zues is celebrated with "lighting the torch". Which is the fire in the mind that is achieved.

And how thats connected to the olympics.

I thought that was cool too.

and all the 3rd eye stuff with pine vally standing for the spiritual vally of the pineal gland......

I don't think one should watch this kind of material repeatedly.

there is a chance this systematic habit which consist at looking for weird symbols, occult meaning into meaningless things is not sane.

• Like 1

I don't think one should watch this kind of material repeatedly.

there is a chance this systematic habit which consist at looking for weird symbols, occult meaning into meaningless things is not sane.

what do you mean?

Um if you watched it you might say otherwise.... If you watched the whole thing.

It was very well done.

I was impressed by it.

The connection to the white rabbit which was in the window when he bought the sports almanac.

You know follow the white rabbit.....

The spiritual tunnel and the bright light at the end.....

Like i said very well done.

• Like 1

Please watch the whole thing before commenting on it.

it will surprize you.

It surprized me a few times. ;)

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

The connection to the white rabbit which was in the window when he bought the sports almanac.

You know follow the white rabbit.....

The spiritual tunnel and the bright light at the end.....

Like i said very well done.

this is like The Matrix. (rabbit tattoo) have you made connections with that movie yet?

Edited by MooNiNite

this is like The Matrix. (rabbit tattoo) have you made connections with that movie yet?

Yeah I started to watch one on that but couldnt find one that was as good as the back to the future one.

Which kicked serious ass.

I like the part about the ahh and octagram and doctor.

Ahh to recieve medicine...

Edited by JinlianPai

Please watch the whole thing before commenting on it.

it will surprize you.

It surprized me a few times. ;)

Commendable stuff JinlianPai, questioning all

Ignore the either conscious or unconscious agents of the system ;)

I like the part about the ahh and octagram and doctor.

Ahh to recieve medicine...

Doctor is in no way a "spirit guide" ... opposite of that. (minor point though)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Did you watch the whole thing?

There was more than that much more...

No, watched about 10 minutes of the beginning, then scoped out the end. At first I thought it was satire.

I probably don't have time or inclination to watch the whole thing. If you would, what concepts beyond the Greys are watching and everywhere there are vague references to them, did I miss?

Very interesting so far. I agree with someone who said that watching these things often can make one less sane. "Down the rabbit hole" is also a saying for getting in over your head with synchronicities and delusions...it can be hard to tell those apart at a certain point. Connecting the dots when they aren't truly there. On the other hand, sometimes the dots do intentionally connect in subtle ways...whether by human beings, the subconscious, or others. And it can be interesting.

• Like 2

pretty good. There are some cultivation tips. The two pillars are left and right channels and they collapse or merge together to form a "rabbit hole" later you will take it on hold or focus and go through it. And what you get is all new understanding or rebirth(probably much more important)

electricity or the lighting is probably the attachment or subtle habit what keeps you on move always(restless), when you have cultivated(meditated) enough then its possible to see or sense the "attachment" and then capture it or take notice and after that its possible to form a "rabbit hole".

the light between pillars is the self nature i believe, i think its heart and heart is the self and its middle, not to confuse with the real heart.

timing- no idea why thats important yet.

Edited by allinone

I thought it was a fun thing , I watched it all , tried to catch the connections the narrator was making , to see where he was going with it . I figure some folks have a knack for making all those mental connections , and on top of that going forward with developing the whole vid.

• Like 1