Sign in to follow this  
bing

hello everyone i am new here

hello every one i am new to the forum. was hoping if anyone could help me to study neigong in Australia Brisbane i have a intermedia understanding of the qi.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

There are a good few Australians here so hopefully someone will be able to point you in the right direction regarding Neigung in Brisbane.

You will be free to post now but for the first seven days you will be restricted to ten posts per day. Before you get started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang and the Tao Bums Team

hello every one i am new to the forum. was hoping if anyone could help me to study neigong in Australia Brisbane i have a intermedia understanding of the qi.

Hello,

I can help if you can make your way to Sydney, we have people coming interstate for meeting our teacher often.

Goodluck, and let me know if you are interested!

There are lots of adequate home training programs now. Don't be quick to dismiss them. Richard Clear's videos are great for the aspiring internal kung fu badass, And the Shaolin-Wanham website apparently has many high level skill sets for fairly cheap (Real ones. And although it's Shaolin, they are also internal. You just must pick your skill according to what you want).

Don't let a teacher BS you. It doesn't take that long to learn this stuff. Just more of your money... That's right, Chi runs on money. How's that make you feel? ;-)

Sign in to follow this