I was sitting here watching one of my favorite series from wuxiaedge.com

pic029.gif

While eating doritos then a sinister thought popped in my head I wonder what kind of doritos they are eating in china......

But then I found that it was pretty normal.

But then I seen what kind of doritos they eat in japan...

ZXK36.jpg

WTF!!!!!

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 4

Lol, well they do like their wrestling out there.

That looks like a little more than wrestling why is the guy whose nuts are being stomped on smiling?

And the guy who is doing the nut stomping is just too cool hes even wearing sunglasses.

ZXK36.jpg

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

Thats got to be the oddest advertising Ive ever seen :) Im wondering what the bag says.

They are like a cheesey kick in the balls?

That looks like a little more than wrestling why is the guy whose nuts are being stomped on smiling?

And the guy who is doing the nut stomping is just too cool hes even wearing sunglasses.

Thats got to be the oddest advertising Ive ever seen :) Im wondering what the bag says.

They are like a cheesey kick in the balls?

Well since I dont read Japanese ill half to read this like a hieroglyphic or something.

So its translated to something like this.

"Eating doritos will make you so cool almost like you were stomping on someones nuts. An if your nuts are the one being stomped on you wont care because doritos is that good!!

Its nut Stomping-Tastic!"

Ok heres my question. How do they sell this in stores and no one bats an eye?!

If I went to japan and saw this it would ruin my whole trip. I would take pictures with the bag, id buy a bulk load and hand them out for free and so on.

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

ZXK36.jpg

Good point. Well Japanese game shows also have a twisted sense of humour.

Good ole nut-stomping chuckles :)

• Like 1

Might those Japanese characters say......?

" Warning! May contain nuts."

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

I thought it meant product may contain pieces of nuts.

That guy looks like the Japanese Phantom

phantom3.jpg

but on a mission for this 'cartel'

mgc+cover.jpg

• Like 1

'Engrish' is the name given to Japanese takes on English.

These are genuine Engrish T shirt slogans as spotted in Japan....

Native of Earth it ponders the problem of the environment

Happy Attitude Delicious Sun

1982 A Smart Man Power to the List

Grittiness: I think there is a lot of here

Love is put and sung to people in the world

Another fortunate bite at the cherry

Strongest talent after five friends

There is something special in the AIR

Order and Proficiency

Governement Approved Dental Care

Migratory Locust Approaching!!!

Burst of the Economic Bubble

FUCK KEN

Expression of Dream

Now I sleep soundly blanket

5th Order of Magnitude

Make Peace is Step. The Salt of Life is Found

Edited by GrandmasterP

Oooo wanna buy some !

I love the Japanese, they have an inner craziness that I yearn to help them release. Lived with a guy here for a few years that went really into that nuttiness ... he said after living there all his life and then coming to Australia with such freedom , he had to release it. ( Surely they are doing that in japan all the time ? ) . What an adventure he had ! Went totally crazy for a while !

He decided he wanted to be blind so he used to walk around the community with a blindfold on - it got a little dangerous on the road. I would be driving and see him so I would stop and watch him listening intently ... move forward, stop, go back, make a cow moo noise, then drive off. He went off on a mission to get arrested So he could be incarcerated and 'save' prisoners (its a long story) but came back with a psychologists note proving he wasnt crazy (another long story) ... anyway, he got 'better'..... sort of.

I met a Japanese tourist once, in the supermarket car park, he had a motorcycle all covered with stickers and the Japanes flag flying on the back and he had an ariel attached and was flying women's underwear off it ... that looked new bought ... I suspect he bought it himself and attached it there for ........ W T F I know :D .

he told me ; "I have-a Aussie goodtime! " gave me the thumbs up, did a wheelie and took off :D

電気アンマ復活

I don't know katakana but the kanji read "electricity" and "resurrection / revival"

Weird indeed

電気アンマ復活

I don't know katakana but the kanji read "electricity" and "resurrection / revival"

Weird indeed

Hmm yes im very glad this thread came back to life  :)

It was the first thing I saw upon coming out of meditation.

Thx for the translation now that its translated I think I get what the advertising was trying to say....

"That eating Doritos is electrically reviving! Just like a kick in the nuts that you can take with you and share with your friends!"

• Like 1