Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

Vitamins, Roots, Herbs, Human Immortal

A thread about supplements that people are into, generally to feel good and increase lifespan, but also from a cultivation perspective.

• Like 1

Recently I'v been enjoying this one called Alka-Balance. As an american my diet usually includes excess acids. Meat, Cheese, Bread, Milk, etc. So i take this one to balance that out if I go to heavy. It is full of Chinese roots and green plants (not shown ingredients continued: Spinach Leaf, Ginger Root, Red Beet Root, Chlorella, and Spirulina).

71xgwYqxuuL._SX425_.jpg

also this one: Milk Thistle Extract. This is good for Liver function, very powerful, used by ancient cultures to expand lifespan. (mine isn't GNC brand though, GNC is garbage.)

milk-thistle-3.jpg

Edited by MooNiNite

My general herbal chocolate smoothie:

1.) raw coconut water + flesh as base. *insanely* effective at replenishing male essence. You can get coconut meat in the frozen section of many health food stores now. (goes bad very fast once thawed. use within 2-3 days)

2.) 2 heaping tablespoons Immortal Machine powder. This is basically raw cacao and hemp protein with trace amounts of herbs like maca, ashwagandha, mucuna pruriens, white kidney bean, shilajit, etc. It tastes really good and has no digestive heaviness of most protein powders. Nothing like it on the market that I've found.

3.) Add in various extra stuff based on intuitiion: more ashwagandha, astragalus, reishi, chaga, maca, celtic sea salt, raw honey, cayenne if I'm feelin' spicy.

A smoothie like this lasts me hours. sometimes I just drink chaga/reishi tea and hit a few of these smoothies all day, maybe some wild blueberries.

Other smoothie/superfood meal combos:

2 TBSP colostrum powder from surthrival.com mixed with frozen wild blueberries. Ridiculous. For sex energy, for muscle tone, and also a really ideal food for fasting, as both colostrum and blueberries are very easy on digestion. If you're starting out on colostrum though, start small and build up over a few weeks, just because it could have mild detox effects. I built up really fast and got addicted. Colostrum is really fatty and creamy and delicious :) When living in Brooklyn, I practiced sungazing twice a day and basically ate nothing but the colostrum/blueberries combo, the smoothie listed above, and a few raw cacao bars. For a year.

Other stuff I find really powerful: royal jelly. powdered or fresh. it's very strong, you only need a pinky size dollop per day.

pine pollen. also from surthrival. kinda weird in recipes and stuff, but damn, when i'm eating this regularly and I'm working out, it's intense.

I'm a very "yin" chill kinda guy so I make it a point of finding all this stuff just to feel normal. Male energy and drive is really important in making stuff happen in our society. I'm so sensitive to energy I kinda have to be a badass just to walk around downtown in a city. The difference when I'm taking hardcore jing foods is night and day. I'm literally a different person.

~Raw almond butter and cacao~ Bliss. Can fill you up with just a few bites.

My "Genius Stack" (also my "reduce sleep by half stack"

1. Bluegreen algae - usually E3Live BrainON in capsule form, or a liquid shot.

2. Krill oil (Mercola brand is my favorite) - 2X capsules. Very high antioxidant, omega 3, very good for eyes due to astaxanthin.

3. Phi sciences Megahydrate - strong antioxidant whose byproduct is water. Very hydrating, very healthy. Keeps the hyperoils like krill or fish oil from oxidizing, so your brain gets 90%+ instead of ~40%.

These 3 alone taken together has cut my sleep need in half, assuming I didn't do anything stupid in the day, like drink coffee, eat gross food, etc.

~Bluegreen Algae + Medicinal Mushrooms~ I've found these supplements both supercharge cognition, but from very different directions. Bluegreen algae contains PEA in the blue fraction - the phyco-cyanin - PEA is "the love molecule" also found famously in dark chocolate. PEA is great for your mood but also contains stem cells and precursors to building neurons. IE, when you do something repetitively and build neuropathways - the actual building blocks you need to build those pathways in the brain are in bluegreen algae, in enormous amounts.

Medicinal mushrooms works on the nervous system, so it reduces your overall stress level. Less stress changes the way you think and act. So you can do it from the inside out (meditation) or from the "outside in" (herbs that work on the nervous system). As above, so below - when your nervous system is strong, your body doesn't freak out as much about stresses, so neither does your mind.

I find these two taken together is really powerful.

My favorite is the 5 mushroom blend by Mushroom Science - I think it's called "Immune Support" now.

finding link..

Immune Builder. I take 5 at a time right before bed. This is another one that seems to cut my need for sleep.

http://www.mushroomscience.com/products/immune-builder/

Finally, coconut oil. topically, internally. It's a cure-all. Especially digestive distress, it's so good. So clean and healing. Use it in the kitchen, in the bathroom, and in the bedroom :)

Enjoy.

~Doggy

• Like 3

That Immortal Machine stuff looks great ...and... My lord, Dogson, that menu is comprehensive! I don't think I have what it takes to put that all together day after day.

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 1

pfft it's just a couple packets of stuff I plunge a teaspoon scoop into, and into the blender. Takes longer to make a sandwich.

• Like 1

It all started with a cute girl at the smoothie shop offering to put spirulina in my smoothie one day.... now I roll with cases of weird stuff. I also sleep every other day... #worth it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this