Sign in to follow this  
Fusion

Hi all

Well

Today should have been yesterday but my server spoilt it all. Having said this, I think there is no better introduction than that of the mind: I am full of inquisition, seeking the end and the little myths that are becoming true experiences are now propelling me. I think I'm in love with body electricity.

Thanks people, I'm confident that by mid-tunnel, I would have radically evovled, thanks the founders and people of www.thetaobums.com . My mind is really at peace with this place, very few people don't ask for money first.

Best regards to all

please where is the spell cheak botton?

Well

Today should have been yesterday but my server spoilt it all. Having said this, I think there is no better introduction than that of the mind: I am full of inquisition, seeking the end and the little myths that are becoming true experiences are now propelling me. I think I'm in love with body electricity.

Thanks people, I'm confident that by mid-tunnel, I would have radically evovled, thanks the founders and people of www.thetaobums.com . My mind is really at peace with this place, very few people don't ask for money first.

Best regards to all

please where is the spell cheak botton?

Incredibly charming!

I wuddnt bauder baut the spell cheak booton,

just join.

rain

Incredibly charming!

I wuddnt bauder baut the spell cheak booton,

just join.

rain

Hi,

That was really nice. Thanks.