Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

What kind of feeling is this... is this familiar to you?

It started after weeks and months of cultivation and one can direct it. Somewhat limited for now. But very peculiar in itself. And pleasant, very pleasant.

One can create it with the perineum, lower abdomen and the mind. And it creates like an explosion inside you. Explosion is a great term, lets call it rapid expansion. And it feels somewhat blissful, very pleasant. Yes, it is a mixture of heart energy and sexual energy.

We can rapidly let it rise up from our lower bodies to the middle part and throat with easy. Can we also guide it out of our bodies? No experience yet..

What kind of feeling is this... is this familiar to you?

Edited by 4bsolute

I experience similar. They feel like energetic flinches or pulses, that originate in the middle dan tien and cascade outward to fill the body. These started a couple years ago, during my forms and would occur from time to time. Now they come regularly during each practice. More recently they come at seemingly random points throughout the day when no form or active cultivation is happening.

Also get sensations of water running under my skin from time to time, air flowing out of the hands and feet. Heat rushing through the body, insects walking along my skin, prickling, magnetic pulses... some of these are so strong they can cause minor nausea when happening in the lower dan tien.

To me they seem like the physical body adapting to changes in the energy body, but I know nothing for certain.

I prefer to live in questions, so I just kind of let it happen and keep on with my intentions.

• Like 1

Very interesting, I also had a couple of those you have listed

Regarding this pulse I started the thread about, it is very similar of what you describe appearing from your heart area. I could let this pulse rush up into my heart and cause there / fill it with a expanding sensation that was very pleasant. Interestingly enough, this feeling can rarely brought up by will (yet). It appeared randomly. But not randomly out of nowhere.. like it was partially my will, but never full.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this