JinlianPai

What if Enlightenment was Currency

In today's modern society people talk about becoming rich like reaching enlightenment.

Well what if things were flipped.

Lets say that your your very earthly survival was based on attaining higher levels of enlightenment.

And this of course was some how currency.

I wonder how different society would be?

Anyone who is truly "enlightened", already has all of the money they need. :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't like that because then I would be one really poor boy. Unless we can still keep our current currency.

Isn't it already like this? Those who want to become enlightened seek out teachers to help guide the way. The more people want to become enlightened, the more enlightened teachers will be needed, and so on. This is already happening.

15 years of Neptune in Aquarius brought us the Internet. What will 15 years of Neptune in Pisces bring us?

• Like 1

Anyone who is truly "enlightened", already has all of the money they need. :)

(-:

He who knows he has enough, is already rich.

LZ33

• Like 1

Hmmm, what the governments would do with it is not something I personally would want to see.

I wonder if due to all the striving, less people would actually end up enlightened? What we chase after often is what eludes us the most ;).

• Like 2

GMP's Fruit Stall...

Today's prices.

Apples cost - 3 Samadhis a pound

Oranges cost - 2 Awakenings a pound

Bananas cost- 1 Enlightenment per bunch

Please have the correct currency to hand when making your purchase as GMP Fruit Stall regrets that we are unable to make change.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Hmmm, what the governments would do with it is not something I personally would want to see.

I wonder if due to all the striving, less people would actually end up enlightened? What we chase after often is what eludes us the most ;).

Do not assume that enlightenment cannot be manipulated by our oh so loving and careful governing bodies of earth... ;)

GMP's Fruit Stall...

Today's prices.

Apples cost - 3 Samadhis a pound

Oranges cost - 2 Awakenings a pound

Bananas cost- 1 Enlightenment per bunch

Please have the correct currency to hand when making your purchase as GMP Fruit Stall regrets that we are unable to make change.

Ohhhhh...that's priceless. Well met.

(Still laughing)

:D :D :D

• Like 1