MooNiNite

russian sleep experiment

Russians keep prisoners awake on gas for many days. strange things happen..kinda dark. Anyways, this kinda makes me think about spirituality. Did they achieve a higher state of consciousness? Possibly enlightenment?

My friend told me about this after studying and reading, apparently they had super-human strength.

At the end one said,

"Have you forgotten so easily? We are you. We are the madness within all you, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. We are what you hide from in your beds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where we cannot thread".

idk how great this video is, but the actual story is very interesting.

Edited by MooNiNite

very creepy.

Sleep deprivation is a strong energetic practice,they may have reached heaven through suffering.

Edited by MooNiNite

Guess it could be fake, but i believe it's real

afaik, it's based on real experimentation, but the good stuff is pure fiction.

• Like 1

afaik, it's based on real experimentation, but the good stuff is pure fiction.

do you know any of the information on what happened in the real experimentation?

Guess it could be fake, but i believe it's real

It is fake. Clearly.

"This story describes an experiment conducted by Soviet scientists in the 1940's, in which 5 Russian political prisoners were kept awake in a sealed room for 15 days straight. To ensure that the prisoners did not fall asleep, a stimulant gas was piped into their room. The story goes on to describe in detail the quite horrific results of the experiment.

However, the story is purely a work of fiction. No such experiment was conducted. In fact, the story is a popular example of the type of offering known online as a "creepypasta".

Creepypasta describes a genre comprising short - mostly supernatural - stories that are posted by their authors to various online forums. Inevitably, some of the stories escape their original context and begin circulating via email, the blogosphere and social media posts.

As is the case for the Russian Sleep Experiment creepypasta, these out of context stories are sometimes mistakenly believed to describe true events.

The Russian Sleep Experiment story can be viewed in context on the creepypasta wiki, which identifies its author as "unknown". It is also available on Wikia and many other locations online.

In some postings, the story either includes the name "OrangeSoda" as part of the title or lists "OrangeSoda" as the author. However, it appears that "OrangeSoda" may have become associated with the story after a user with that name reposted it."

Edited by LaoZiDao