Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Outer dramas, illusion and deeper reality

This is in part to the two posts Smile just posted in off topic. One on "NWO" another on future possible "terrorist attack".

First, I don't have a clue if this is accurate or not. I am interested in learning more about it but not too interested. It isn't the really important work but is a good thing if it is true.

So, I was talking with a guy last month who says he is a "walk in". Basically that means he is from another planet(he said Plaedes?) and that he came here as a child and took over another person's body. I have no idea if this is total bs or truth..but what he said was interesting..

Basically..he said for the last thousands of years Earth has been in a "negative male" energy. It sort of makes sense when you look at all the war and destruction just for the short amount of time we know about. Even Jesus..if he was real..was basically an enlightened guy who said "I am one with the father" and did some miracles and then got killed for it. The engative was after war basically over male power and control of the planet. One tribe dominating others for a few hundred years then it reversing.

So, this dude says this is how it is not just here but everywhere in the universe. he said that his planet in the Pleades system is negative female .They saw female as being "better" than male. This attracted to them negative males who were "lizard humans" from the Orion system.

Sounds interesting..negative female energy attracting negative male energy which basically blew his planet up.

So..most of this so far is pretty shitty news. It sounds like the negative male period here(or anywhere else in the universe) is basically the worst time to be alive. War, destruction, control etc etc.

but he said we are basically at the door now of the new age which is POSITIVE FEMALE. Basically this is the really, really good time. If what he said was true, positive female is a time we never had on this planet or not for a very,very long time.

Makes me think like in the video Max put up the guy made a fist and talked about how the male power structure of the world wants control and to hold you down with a fist .So that is a good imegery of the engative male..holding you down with anger and control with force..basically the opposite of the positive energy based on love.

BTW my guess is "positive male" is also based on love but he just mentioned we are going into positive female.

So..it hasn't really happened yet obviously..the negative male power is still definetly here..but hopefully that will be the case and in the next few eyars we will see more of a shift into the positve energy. I don't know much about it. This guy gave me his # if I wanted to talk about it more but it doesnt' seem like this informaiton-of it's true-is really that big a deal. It's more like it would obviously just be a cool thing to have an open loving, accepting nurturing female energy than male destructive energy(again..there is positive male energy to just not what we have so much last thousands of years).

Any thoughts? It seems like if this is how the universe works the oter drama is basically just some for of entertainment for the universe or something .And the guy in the video who thinks we need to fight against power is down the wrong path. If the dominating energy is negative male it jsut makes sense the ebst you can do is not get sucked into that vacuum and lead a peacful life for yourself and others around you. Not add to that drama. When people want to start little wars with eachother or within youself just don't buy into it. Don't give it any energy.

I don't really even watch enws anymore. Whether it's true or false it's just more ego drama based on the illusion of seperation. And if what this dude was telling me is true just sort of the Universes enetertainment for the last thousands of years. So hopefully the next movie will be a positive one and we can see some real healing take place without more violence.

Thoughts?

Who said this is the worst time to be alive?

We may all be participating in a global environmental fuckup, but only 200 years ago, the immediacy of violence, poverty, cruelty and a basic eat-or-get-eaten was predominant in ALL the world. Not only in the so-called third world.

MOST of the worlds population is moving out of poverty, into some form of basic good standart of living.

There are FEWER wars today than in the last 300 years, there are FEWER people dying in wars, etc.

We are all brainwashed to think that things are going down the drain. Maybe it is more pertinent to ask what is worse? Global environmental crisis or local cruelty?

A vast majority of countries in the world are living in something resembling peace. A vast majority of people are sensible, accountable, peace-loving, and love their kids.

If you read only a little history, a little philosophy or just plainly sit and meditate, you'd realize that what is predominant is peace.

It really doesn't matter if you are from the Pleiades of Paris; there is always going to be shit happening, and for most people difficulty and hardship is a good thing, since they are forced to drop their stories.

There is never THE good or bad period in history.

Phew! Good to get that off my chest

h

The message is the same..cultivate the peace and love within yourself.

If the outer world supports that or not is secondary. There are always some enlightened people around.

Obviously it would be cool to have some kind of mass awakening but Ime not holding my breath!

The message is the same..cultivate the peace and love within yourself.

If the outer world supports that or not is secondary. There are always some enlightened people around.

Obviously it would be cool to have some kind of mass awakening but Ime not holding my breath!

I think there is a mass awakening occuring right now. There is a book called the "The Translucent Revolution: How People Just Like You are Waking Up and Changing the World" that talks about that.

Interesting about the walk-in thing you were talking about. I have read somewhere that some believe that Eckhart Tolle himself is a walk-in replacing Ulrich Tolle.

People arnt waking up on a mass scale because they don't really look around outside of what forms of information are fed to them in their easy to chew consumer bite sizes.

If this was happening in downtown Washington I'm thinking people will wake up fast, or just believe what the TV tells them...

March 19th, 2006

November 5th, 2005

Any TaoBums in mexico that can give us a description from the ground? Better yet any Bums gunging it up while this is going down?!?! Or ... up? hahe

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Cameron I think Angela Michaels and you must be on the same frequency today. (She is author of Surfing the Tao)

Anyways read her latest blog entry:

....It keeps us from two very important realizations: that our world has become completely ridiculous, and that we have the power to do something about it.

Surfing The Tao: A Revolution of Free Will

I found this AFTER i posted the above, for what it's worth...

In Love,

Spectrum

Thought:

Maybe an overall decrease in war, violence on people, actually comes with environmental destruction, because with environmental destruction the negative male, false yang, whatever you call it, has found its real target, and can work on a massive scale against the most important female entity and does not have to piss about with petty cruelty quite so much.

Eeek. That's quite depressing. Wish I hadna thunk it.

Sign in to follow this