Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

Dream of a teeth dream. My grandma, on my father's side, passed away...

Is interesting. Don't need to express your condolences because it is not needed. I never have any attachment to her. It is even less, or non-existence, after I have found my Dharma gate at the age of 18. She was the one who initiated the cycle of Karma to my family. After my kundalini energy rising and to have penetrated the first skandha of forms, I felt like I have no family members, period. I still feel like I have no family members. I respect my parents because they didn't give me hard times when my life wasn't going well. I never want to see them suffer. Ironically, I have been persistently dreaming about this European old lady and she has a pair of blue eyes. In a way, I felt like she was my grandma that I never really have. Yet, I felt like I and her shared something deeper. This figure only showing herself after my "enlightenment" though, some 15+ years ago. The other day I dream of her and asking me "how would you like your old self back?" She said this because she was my "boss."

Is interesting that 2 days ago I dream that my father was taking money away from me because he needed the money to fix my grandma's teeth. I was furious when I realized he was using my money this way. A teeth dream would often represent death in the family, especially dealing with dreaming about losing one's teeth. Because I have no attachment to her, I didn't dream of losing my teeth. Instead, I dream of her losing her own teeth (this may imply that her sons and daughters would not miss her much). And I was told that she just passed away today at the age of late 80s and she has terminal cancer.

Great, I have to attend her funeral. This is the person who brought so much suffering, jealousy, and contempt to her family members. No, she never believed in the Dharma because she was still hording all of her material possessions. I doubt that she would leave anything for her Dharma warrior grandson (me). :) She was as mean as ever even to her home nurse. Sigh......

Wondering if I would see her spirit in my dreams......something I doubt since we have a completely different consciousness vibrational state.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Interesting yes, usually you hear about either the front two death? being symbolic of that.

I had a number of teeth fall out in a dream a couple of weeks ago and in their place grew psilocybin and amanita mushrooms, I was confident I could grow my teeth back haha. I haven't had such mushrooms in this life. I started eating them and got a super sweet delightful taste and woke up... hmm

Hmm maybe it means the power of the mushrooms is within and I don't need to seek them elsewhere... (that just came to mind) haha

Helps to share dreams, write them out etc.

Did you get your old self back?

Interesting yes, usually you hear about either the front two death? being symbolic of that.

I had a number of teeth fall out in a dream a couple of weeks ago and in their place grew psilocybin and amanita mushrooms, I was confident I could grow my teeth back haha. I haven't had such mushrooms in this life. I started eating them and got a super sweet delightful taste and woke up... hmm

Hmm maybe it means the power of the mushrooms is within and I don't need to seek them elsewhere... (that just came to mind) haha

Helps to share dreams, write them out etc.

Did you get your old self back?

Heheeh...here is the thing....I was at my old job and she was my boss. I am not sure if I want my old job back. :) Or she may be implying that "in the future" I may be able to get my old self back. Funny though, this woman was involved in my other dreams (5 years ago) too relating to a business decision I was making in my old job. In this dream, I was at the bathroom and she just barged right in and floating around like a spirit literally and telling me I needed to hire more staff. At the moment, nothing is really happening in my life other than my family, the entire extended family with over several generations, are coming together and to make the funeral and burial arrangements. I hate family gathering here. A lot of times, it is like a big pissing contest. Here, I am expecting to see relatives I have not seen in decades.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Just came back from the funeral service. Sorry about the rant since I can't blog this on my FB page. I have family members on it. Man, I love chatting with my lost, lost cousins and relatives of who I haven't seen in decades. I was mindful of myself and keeping my conversations with them to the minimum. It wasn't easy since all of them are married and doing quite well with their lives. What are we supposed to talk about? We didn't get along some 20 years ago and we won't be getting along now. I kept an open heart. Knowing what I know about the bardo experience, it is not even certain if my grandma's consciousness has been near her body or maybe she has already being reincarnated. Some are crying and grieving but if only they realized that they were grieving for themselves. The corpse...is just..nothing. Her consciousness isn't near her body at all.

They did employ 2 monks to preform the bardo rituals. Again, I am not sure if that was even useful if my grandma's consciousness isn't with the her body anymore.

Here is something interesting to think about. If the deceased consciousness has found the suitable means to be reincarnated (as a human or an animal), would the consciousness itself still attach to the former body.

No, she didn't or wasn't able to become liberated in her bardo experience. I actually have a dream about her 2 days after her death. It was about her being thrown back to the cycle of existence and the suffering of the Samsara. I didn't see her in the dream but was able to acknowledge the level of merit of her entire life time. It was a poignant conclusion.

Edited by ChiForce

Sign in to follow this