Aetherous

Would you like to attend a Wuliupai seminar in the USA?

Wuliupai seminar in USA  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a Wuliupai seminar in the United States, if one were arranged?

• Yes definitely!!!!!!!!! I would even consider traveling to Russia at some point to learn from this school, because it interests me so much
    • Maybe (it would be cool but I'm not necessarily going to prepare to arrange the conditions of time travel and money; if it's nearby I will check it out)
    • No, not interested, but have fun guys and gals

This poll is just to see who would be interested among this community of Taobums. If there is enough genuine interest, perhaps representatives of the school would be willing to travel to the United States. They have not said that they would yet...this is all just hypothetical. Thanks for giving your honest opinion!

Here is a site that has a little bit of unofficial information about the school: http://www.all-dao.com/

And my apologies for not including people of countries other than the USA in this idea. If you think there are more people in another country (such as Canada for instance) who would attend, feel free to talk about that idea.

I've never heard of him or his school. On your recommendation (which I value) if he were close to Chicago I'd go.

I've never heard of him or his school. On your recommendation (which I value) if he were close to Chicago I'd go.

That would be awesome!

There are some members of this school that frequent the forum...opendao is one for instance.

• Like 1

So, they might make an official announcement elsewhere on the site, and I didn't ask permission to say this or anything, but...

They're doing an intensive seminar on Skype on the 24th and 25th...this upcoming weekend. It covers the complete Daogong, Shengong from Yu Xian Pai, and some other practices. To get caught up on Daogong for those who haven't taken any lessons (mandatory), it's $100 for a session on the 24th. Then the intensive is on the 25th, for $200 and approximately 6 hours.

You can contact them here.

Just thought I'd throw this out there, since it was mentioned that it's open to people who haven't trained before.

My personal experience of Daogong is positive...good qigong exercises. It's unique compared to pretty much everything else I've seen, and is taught well in my opinion.

• Like 2

So far all it's been for me is qigong that is practical. They haven't displayed anything aside from teaching it well.