4bsolute

Are we creating a Black Hole inside us, by cultivating in the Lower Tan Tien?

We draw in energy and store energy. The energy storing can very clearly be felt as an accumulation. It does only deplete if we participate in detrimental actions, such as arguing or being negative towards someone in any shape or form. Or, ejaculating as male.

So in essence, we are not letting the energies freely flow through us and let it sustain the bodily functions as they should be to live healthyl 100years as possibly defined by gods natural program, stored in our DNA (figurative), we alter the course straight to Creation itself. We (re?-) create something in us..

What else other than what we know that is a Black Hole can "store" energy? Nothing to my knowledge can ever effectively store energy, ever. Other than a Black Hole. Everything we have manufactured on this planet, does not properly store energy. Every battery loses energy over time, naturally.

Forget everything you know from the media about BH's, since that information is completely misunderstood. BH's are an integral part of the Cosmos.

Are BH's birthing stars?

I'm not. I always used the energy I have stored, generally within a 24 hour period.

Your concept is interesting though. Even if this were somehow true then we wouldn't be able to access this stored energy if it goes into a BH and would just remain there consuming more energy in order to sustain itself.

This could end up being a good alchemic discussion.

• Like 1

No, we are not creating black holes in our dantiens.

I suggest reading about gravity and then about energy.

• Like 2

No, we are not creating black holes in our dantiens.

I suggest reading about gravity and then about energy.

You have ruined the thread already. Hehehe.

• Like 3

We draw in energy and store energy. The energy storing can very clearly be felt as an accumulation. It does only deplete if we participate in detrimental actions, such as arguing or being negative towards someone in any shape or form. Or, ejaculating as male.

So in essence, we are not letting the energies freely flow through us and let it sustain the bodily functions as they should be to live healthyl 100years as possibly defined by gods natural program, stored in our DNA (figurative), we alter the course straight to Creation itself. We (re?-) create something in us..

What else other than what we know that is a Black Hole can "store" energy? Nothing to my knowledge can ever effectively store energy, ever. Other than a Black Hole. Everything we have manufactured on this planet, does not properly store energy. Every battery loses energy over time, naturally.

Forget everything you know from the media about BH's, since that information is completely misunderstood. BH's are an integral part of the Cosmos.

Are BH's birthing stars?

No

Well, I would agree that arguing can be quite an energy drain - even though it can't always be helped. But I do have a problem seeing male ejaculation in the same category like arguing. Yes, I am aware of the Chinese theory about Chi loss in this regard. Maybe it's an issue for some males? :wacko:

True, we generally don't use our potential to the full as far as longevity (and quite everything else!) is concerned. This has a number of reasons. Mostly, our inappropriate thinking and blocked emotions are hindering us, along with the mental and physical environment that we have to exist in. Unhealthy life habits, environmental toxins, background radiation, all this will be detrimental to your life expectancy more than ejaculating too often. As modern research shows, an active sex life actually helps keeping you in good shape! :D

Um, actually, Black Holes are losing the energy they have stored too, as they slowly evaporate over an admittedly long period of time - at the end of which they simply *pop*. At least that's the current mainstream theory upheld by physicists like Roger Penrose. But we are talking about a number of years expressed by a one with many zeroes here, so you may want to consider long-term investment in Black Holes. Your energy will be locked away really safely indefinitely, for all intents and purposes!

But frankly, what's the use of storing Chi (or money, or anything else) indefinitely, anyway. These things need to be released sometimes, and yes, they can be regenerated.

Are BH's birthing stars?

Interesting questions, 4bsolute!

It always struck me as odd that according to certain esoteric teachings there is a Central Sun right in the middle of our galaxy, a veritable Fountain Of Creation, the Origin Of All. Whereas modern science has it quite the opposite view: there is a monstrous Black Hole with four million times the mass of the Sun sitting there, lurking to swallow up the pitiful remainders of what once was shining stars...

However...

It's well known that there are light-years long jets of matter getting ejaculated, um, excuse me, ejected from Black Holes. The explanation being that a lot of the highly accelerated matter that is approaching the BH actually never makes it to the Event Horizon but takes off before (I would!) at mind-boggling velocities at right angles to the accretion disk along magnetic field lines. O.k., so far not much more than physics as usual.

But two very recent observations leave this simple model questionable, IMHO:

• The jets are leaving the BH with about three times the amount of energy that was contained in the accumulated matter to begin with. According to the 2nd law of thermodynamics no energy or matter can be created out of nowhere. So where does all the extra energy come from?
  • Some Black Holes have been observed to occasionally spit out not only electrons (as was hitherto believed) but also ionized atomic nuclei of iron and nickel. Hey, that's building blocks for planets! Of course, orthodox scientists think that those atoms must have been already in the matter that accelerated toward the BH before, but again, that doesn't resolve the question where the energy for those sudden eruptions comes from.

Some stuff for you to ponder. References available on demand (study German, folks!).

Well, yes, this could explain the unexplained disappearence of some spiritual seekers! :D

But seriously, your idea brings to mind another BH theory (currently a little less en vogue) according to which rotating BHs could be interdimensional gateways. And so are, in a way, our energy centres, to be sure. They can absorb, store, transform, and emit all kinds of subtle energies.

• Like 1

heh, while they may both be a vortex of sorts, the phenomena is most certainly not congruent, despite the similarities that can be observed

• Like 1

But two very recent observations leave this simple model questionable, IMHO:

• The jets are leaving the BH with about three times the amount of energy that was contained in the accumulated matter to begin with. According to the 2nd law of thermodynamics no energy or matter can be created out of nowhere. So where does all the extra energy come from?
  • Some Black Holes have been observed to occasionally spit out not only electrons (as was hitherto believed) but also ionized atomic nuclei of iron and nickel. Hey, that's building blocks for planets! Of course, orthodox scientists think that those atoms must have been already in the matter that accelerated toward the BH before, but again, that doesn't resolve the question where the energy for those sudden eruptions comes from.

Some stuff for you to ponder. References available on demand (study German, folks!).

Well, yes, this could explain the unexplained disappearence of some spiritual seekers! :D

But seriously, your idea brings to mind another BH theory (currently a little less en vogue) according to which rotating BHs could be interdimensional gateways. And so are, in a way, our energy centres, to be sure. They can absorb, store, transform, and emit all kinds of subtle energies.

according to the second law...hehehe....according to the second law, our calculations seem to be a bit off....theory does that when it gets too far ahead of experiment!

sudden eruptions...its all just angular momentum. they didnt know about frame dragging for quite a while too, so these subtleties of relatively unseen phenomenon wind up being the catalyst for that additional momentum that theory misses.

heh, while they may both be a vortex of sorts, the phenomena is most certainly not congruent, despite the similarities that can be observed

I didn't say that Black Holes and human energy centres would be congruent, only that they may both be interdimensional gates or nexūs of some kind.

For that matter, they could arguably both be seen as singularities. For a hint, look up "Bindu (symbol)" in Wikipedia.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

Consider something else just for the heck of it:

The storage of energies in an area does not mean that it just sits there stored.

It may be heated, ingredients may be added, currents can be run though it.

A cloud of energy can be compressed and "brewed" and bear eminations of a much higher and finer and brighter energy than found in any of the initial ingredients. Perhaps the compression creates a diamond that transforms light and when this happens the movement of light upward feeds and transforms the ever enlightening being/vehicle.

We have a tendency to over-engineer our thinking - putting the cart before the horse.

In so many cases - practice will bring with it very clear answers to many things we would like to put in a box.

Practice dissolves boxes

• Like 3

according to the second law...hehehe....according to the second law, our calculations seem to be a bit off....theory does that when it gets too far ahead of experiment!

sudden eruptions...its all just angular momentum. they didnt know about frame dragging for quite a while too, so these subtleties of relatively unseen phenomenon wind up being the catalyst for that additional momentum that theory misses.

Setting up a computer simulation with some carefully chosen hypothetical parameters doesn't prove a thing. At best it's good for a working hypothesis. If not in outright opposition to Ockham's razor, sometimes.

Are BH's birthing stars?

I disagree with your premise.

I don't think we really draw in, store, manipulate, impeded energy flow as much as we would like to think.

It's an illusion created by the greatest delusion of all, the one we call "me."

There is no me, it is an illusion created by our sensory apparatus and the mechanism of thought.

If no me, who and what is there to impede or store energy?

I do think we can become more aware of, more sensitive to energy through our sensory apparatus.

(who is becoming more aware you might ask - awareness I would answer)

I think that awareness, that sensitivity is misinterpreted as manipulating energy.

So my answer is no, we are not creating black holes inside ourselves in a relative sense.

On the other hand, yes - all black holes exist within our Self...

Go figure

in my experience.

we are not buckets to store things in...

we are systems of energetic exchange, simultaneous expansion and contraction.

constant flow

the work I do with cultivation is designed to open up the fire hose to allow a blast

rather than the trickle of my old lifestyle

it's not about hoarding, or storing

it's about opening to the flow, both in and out.

• Like 4

in my experience.

we are not buckets to store things in...

we are systems of energetic exchange, simultaneous expansion and contraction.

constant flow

the work I do with cultivation is designed to open up the fire hose to allow a blast

rather than the trickle of my old lifestyle

it's not about hoarding, or storing

it's about opening to the flow, both in and out.

I think you are using allot of loaded words to help your argument but while we are not buckets, we do store fat and many other things. This storing is not "hoarding" and one is not necessarily "hoarding" when storing anything.

Most cultivation designed (by who) to open up the fire hose to allow a blast results in health problems, detours and setbacks.

It will result in some Kundalini Blasts and perhaps some other interesting things - but nothing is being built upon.

It is like burning the furniture for heat - the aftermath is pretty much - what the hell did I just do?!

Taking the coarse and refining it takes time, effort and patience.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

the analogy is crude and does not allow for the myriad of processes that take place as the energy passes through the system.

certainly from a perspective, I could be seen to be storing energy for a time in much the way as say the sun holds many photons for eons as they work through the system prior to them escaping the corona and passing out to light and heat the surrounding universe.

I balk against the bucket image of people as energy vessels, it doesn't account for the dynamic process that the energy flows through as it passes, alters and manifests changes while passing through.

even the hose metaphor is crude for this, as it's not dynamic either...

perhaps a tributary pulling in from various conditions perceived as external and releasing energy that has synthesized in process and then releases out to the oceans

bucket and hose are just easier and in the mornings my self can be a lazy one

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 2

I think that both paradigms/labels have merit - storage and non-local.

We store fat, muscle, bone, and all of that has energetic potential and existence.

On the other hand, where is the separation between the "me" storing the fat and environment storing the me?

Is it my bag of skin? That is artificial...

And the fat "I" am "storing" changes minute to minute, day to day.

I am more a whirlpool than a swimming pool, no?

We are completely fluid and yet there is a relative stasis that is apparent, yet illusory...

• Like 2

I think that both paradigms/labels have merit - storage and non-local.

We store fat, muscle, bone, and all of that has energetic potential and existence.

On the other hand, where is the separation between the "me" storing the fat and environment storing the me?

Is it my bag of skin? That is artificial...

And the fat "I" am "storing" changes minute to minute, day to day.

I am more a whirlpool than a swimming pool, no?

We are completely fluid and yet there is a relative stasis that is apparent, yet illusory...

I agree, both perspectives are valid. We are pearls in Indra's net reflecting each other. We are receivers as much as we are transmitters.

• Like 1

I don't see anything as stored.

everything is synthesizing and changing...

storage connotes stagnation and non changing, which to me is not possible

• Like 1

Setting up a computer simulation with some carefully chosen hypothetical parameters doesn't prove a thing. At best it's good for a working hypothesis. If not in outright opposition to Ockham's razor, sometimes.

yes, and when a theory produces no useful prediction at all, time to toss it ;) best not cling too tightly to theories, then!

As I follow it, we start with our energy in a precelestial state, more unified and unconditioned.

At first we condition our xing and express it via the postcelestial heart and mind.

But even so, our ming is relatively intact and consistently replenishing the xing.

But then during puberty we change and begin expressing postcelestial ming, and begin depleting our bodies, and thus our hearts and minds are effected as well.

So the idea behind cultivation is to first restore the precelestial "body" and restore our ming, then nurture our precelestial "heart-minds" and restore our xing, and return to Tao.

The storing up is simply reclaiming what was lost... and largely it doesn't need by done by external replenishment, but will return on it's own if we can avoid destroying it as it slowly builds. The older we get the more we need to depend on external means to replenish our ming.

Interestingly, as we merge xing and ming, we are turning the light around and absorbing energy and compressing it.... but when it compresses, it transforms the energy to a higher vibration which radiates out without expression. Much like a black hole... but the same as a black hole, energetically? I dunno. Also similar to a black hole, which cannot be observed, those who attain the Tao tend to be invisible, slipping past all hooks and dissolving all polarities - they change everything without being seen. Or at least have that potential. :wub:

Reference, re xing and ming, here.

Consider something else just for the heck of it:

The storage of energies in an area does not mean that it just sits there stored.

It may be heated, ingredients may be added, currents can be run though it.

A cloud of energy can be compressed and "brewed" and bear eminations of a much higher and finer and brighter energy than found in any of the initial ingredients. Perhaps the compression creates a diamond that transforms light and when this happens the movement of light upward feeds and transforms the ever enlightening being/vehicle.

We have a tendency to over-engineer our thinking - putting the cart before the horse.

In so many cases - practice will bring with it very clear answers to many things we would like to put in a box.

Practice dissolves boxes

most definitelly, yes. thank you & others.

• Like 2

I don't see anything as stored.

everything is synthesizing and changing...

storage connotes stagnation and non changing, which to me is not possible

I agree that there is no stasis.

On the other hand, if I change my lifestyle and change my eating and exercise habits, lose 100 lbs of fat and add 50 lbs of muscle, eat all organic foods, drink only pure water, sleep better,... clearly my physical and energetic body will be tangibly different - different energetic potential. Still changing every moment, certainly, but nevertheless greater potential for strength and health, lower potential for illness, etc... And that potential will last as long as those behaviors are maintained.

In this way I do think there are energetic differences which are relatively maintained and yet in flux.

• Like 2